Home
Posted By: isaac WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12
Just saw a trailer for this particular reality show beginning sometime this month. Showed fully tatted, presumably Amish guys, with sawed off shotguns, molotov cocktails and taking baseball bats and fire to Amish horse buggies. Some footage of implied inferences of Amish buggy pirating, as well. I was laughing at first but it didn't come across as some kind of comedy sitcom.

Please tell me this is some kind of reality TV joke. If not a joke, does anyone know of this so-called Amish Mafia and how come I never got the memo?
Posted By: Tracks Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12
Nobody serious would carry that kind of Shotgun.
Posted By: isaac Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12
None of it seemed serious to me.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12
You might want to consider deleting your post. They are some bad SOB's and you don't want a tattoo of this being the last thing you ever see....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Stush Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12
I haven't seen this one yet. A Amish friend of mine was at the house last week and we were talking about some of the other so called 'reality' TV shows that were Amish themed. He just shook his head. He had seen some clips from a few and had read articles about them.

None of these are people in these shows are really Amish - at least that is his take on it. I can't recall which show it was, but he claimed that one of the 'actors' had left the Amish years before, but on the show it was portrayed as if it were a very recent occurrence. Most of them are just typical reality TV BS

Good grief...it really exists?
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12

Yes,

And I'm afraid you've made their list.
Cosa Nostra
Good. Then before I die and can honestly say I had seen everything.

Bob will have to pay protection money to bearded teenagers driving carriages.
This is what happens when folks try to cut in on the furniture making biz, I guess.

Originally Posted by JohnMoses

Bob will have to pay protection money to bearded teenagers driving carriages.

=====================

"...tatted, bearded shotgun carrying teenagers driving carriages loaded with fertilizer WMDs,I bet. The Taliban is ingenius, man!
The Amish Heat Surge on wheels tolerates no competition.

[Linked Image]
They are all packing machine guns too.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: VinceM Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/04/12
"Leave the bluderbuss,take the shoe fly pie"
Posted By: isaac Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
See how they cleverly disguise their turbans. I knpow what's really inside those fireplace set-ups!

This isn't good. Taliban won't be infiltrating the US from Canada and Mexico. They'll be coming in through Lancaster Pa.
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
The Debul's tool.

Moving WMD's into place using horse drawn carriages.
I have to find one of the trailers and post it. You guys laugh about it. I'm prepping. Amish mafia attack prepper!
The Debul's tool.

Moving WMD's into place using horse drawn carriages.

============

You think they won't?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
I had better be careful, there is a community nearby. Don't want to end up sleeping with the cows.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: JohnMoses Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12

Put a cattle gap at each end of your street Bob, it will cut down on the likelyhood of a drive by.
Your throat will be slashed long before you even see the buggy,JM. They're assassin decoys, silly!

Hope they don't expand their operations into gambling!
Posted By: Stush Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Posted By: Steelhead Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
It's gonna get ugly when they cross the great divide and go up against the Mormon Mafia.

Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
While at work today, I field a call from this joker who wants to complain on the County Sheriff in the post district. He begins by telling me that the Clay County, KY sheriff has a film crew over there filming a reality show. Asks me if I were aware. No, says I.

Yes, says he, then goes on to tell me that he was in Clay County "casting for outlaws" for his own reality show.

At this point I begin to feel like I am being pranked by my own people, but he tells me that he is arrested by the Clay County Sheriff, and gets roughed up, while the cameras roll, and he is pi$$ed, because he has this contract with the other network who is allegedly going to produce his show.

Then it happened. He popped the question to me. "You do know that reality TV isn't real? Like, the Moonshiners show has them pouring water into jars."

Yes, I knew, says I. Like Wrestling is real.

"Yeah!! says the caller."

He goes on to say that his show is about the hemp trade in Eastern Kentucky and that the filming they have already done was with silk plants that looked like hemp.

I wished him good luck with his show, and told him to call our friends at the FBI. Maybe they would look into his contract infringement problems...

So you heard it here first. If you see some ratcheta$$ from Eastern Kentucky on a show about hemp production, I talked him before he was famous.
Posted By: Mako25 Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Oughta see how far can they hurl a boulder with those suspenders. Atilla had nothin' on these guys.
I think before it's all over, some Amish tough guys will be on the "no fly list"
Posted By: Huntz Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Clip,clop
^
:
:

Clip, clop
^

Clip,clop
^

Clip, clop
^

BANG
^

Amish driveby!!

Posted By: CherokeeMike Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Cosa Nostra

Try Horsa Nostril
If you see some ratcheta$$ from Eastern Kentucky on a show about hemp production

Met a guy claiming to be from LA, while in Bethany, MO, a couple weeks ago who claims to be "Crawfish Bob" , or Dave, or whatever. Claims his reality show has been filmed, and is soon to air - though he didn't know which "channel" it was going to be on.

"Oh, really?" sez I. "How neat."
Too bad he couldn't get 3 minutes of your dancin' when that scorpion got hold of you today. That would have been a ratings booster.

On a serious note, some of you are obviously unaware of the underground Amish mechanics who can turbo-size those buggies, without using one bit of electricity.!
Posted By: stray round Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
I'll be so glad when this reality TV fad dies a hard painful death.

Posted By: elkhunternm Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by Mako25
If you see some ratcheta$$ from Eastern Kentucky on a show about hemp production

Met a guy claiming to be from LA, while in Bethany, MO, a couple weeks ago who claims to be "Crawfish Bob" , or Dave, or whatever. Claims his reality show has been filmed, and is soon to air - though he didn't know which "channel" it was going to be on.

"Oh, really?" sez I. "How neat."
Could you smell any booze?
Hey, a scorpion on the back, is better 'n a crawfish on the meal worm while skinny dippin'!
Don't let the A.M, what we call them here, lull you into complacency. I don't trust them or their enlarging numbers.

If you waterboard a A.M. Boss, you'll then know where Hoffa is buried.
Could you smell any booze?

*chuckle*

Never know, but we were at the breakfast counter at 'bout oh-dark-thirty in the AM. He was on vacation, and hunting that area, I was headed to WI.
Ignore at your own peril. You've been warned!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CFMQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Famishmafia.com%2Ffamous.htm&ei=Wpe-UPn8O-y40QGW5IGgDQ&usg=AFQjCNGkCFHnZsuulrTeXMSJwAlFdRzcKQ
Posted By: elkhunternm Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Could have been an all nighter. But,seriously this "reality" tv has become stupid and moronic.
Posted By: Lhook7 Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by VinceM
"Leave the bluderbuss,take the shoe fly pie"

Hilarious!
Posted By: Pugs Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by RISJR
Ignore at your own peril. You've been warned!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&ved=0CFMQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Famishmafia.com%2Ffamous.htm&ei=Wpe-UPn8O-y40QGW5IGgDQ&usg=AFQjCNGkCFHnZsuulrTeXMSJwAlFdRzcKQ

Well, it's all right there! I don't know how I've been blind to this peril! grin
Posted By: 7 STW Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Hope to see at least a beat down or two.
Posted By: Porkypine Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
When hasn't reality TV been stupid and moronic?
Posted By: rob p Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
I've been warned not to use my Grandmother's family name in Italy. They might not let me leave, I was told!!!

By the way, if you're in Amish Country and you see a guy on the side of the road with his arm up a horse's butt... Leave him alone. He's a mechanic.
Posted By: akpls Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by rob p
By the way, if you're in Amish Country and you see a guy on the side of the road with his arm up a horse's butt... Leave him alone. He's a mechanic.
laugh I knew a guy that did this for a living. He was a registered breeder with the North American Breeders Association and spent his workday with his arm up many a butt....bovine, equine, etc. crazy
Posted By: tzone Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by Steelhead
They are all packing machine guns too.

[Linked Image]

Hahaha.
Posted By: Colo_Wolf Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
They will come at you through your microwave too - The Amana's have that tied up.

If you all want to see a rodeo, find a guy taking a sperm count sample on a bull. Think a prostate exam is hard to live through?
Posted By: NathanL Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Amish beard cutting attacks

(CBS/AP) CLEVELAND - The jury in a federal hate crimes trial has found the leader of an Amish breakaway group in Ohio guilty of hate crimes by orchestrating the beard- and hair-cutting attacks against members of his own faith in a dispute over religious differences. His followers were found guilty of carrying out the attacks.

Mullet and four of his children were among 16 people who prosecutors say planned and carried out the five separate attacks that amounted to hate crimes because they were motivated by religious disputes. Prosecutors say the defendants targeted hair because it carries spiritual significance in their faith.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12

Put a cattle gap at each end of your street Bob, it will cut down on the likelyhood of a drive by.

laugh ...now that is funny.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Originally Posted by stray round
I'll be so glad when this reality TV fad dies a hard painful death.

Yeah, well everything your networks reject gets aired here, then to rub salt into the wound the ones that are aired for you are then aired here......three years later.
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: WTF! Amish Mafia - 12/05/12
Unfortunately, they DO exist. The State of Oklahoma has been working a case on them for the past three years that I'm aware of.
OK has put a number of them in prison, mainly for being the middle men for the Cartels, moving money south and dope north.

OK City has the distinction of being at the busiest Interstate crossroads for dope and money in the US, I-35, I-40, and I-44.

Who would have suspected the Amish?

Ed
© 24hourcampfire