Home
Posted By: Landrum Join up! - 12/18/12
If any of you still have not, join the NRA or one of the groups that helps fight for the preservation of our Constitutional Rights.

Normally I am not one to solicit for anything political but if ever there was a time for it, that time has come. Strength in numbers.

Those of you who pray, pray for God's help and guidance for everyone involved; families of those who fell on Friday, the police, friends and the leaders of our country. And for all good men of decency and character who will not let this country crumble when the going gets tough.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Join up! - 12/18/12
Lots of knuckleheads here that cry and whine about the NRA who won't......sadly. Life Member here.
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Join up! - 12/18/12
Can't quite afford the Life thing,..I do it year to year.

Hope they can pull a rabbit outta the hat this time...
Posted By: 700LH Re: Join up! - 12/18/12
Life member that wishes for a stronger tougher stanched NRA
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Join up! - 12/18/12
Life Member here too. I have been a member since I was 12. I guess I need to feel like I am making a difference. I am also a Friends of NRA Committee memember. You guys should support our banquets that are held in your area. There is a ton of work that goes into putting them on, and the foundation does some very good things for shooting sports.
Posted By: coyoteman23 Re: Join up! - 12/18/12
I've been a member going on 12 years now. This past year I got my mom, dad and fianc� to buy their first handgun. Just tonight I got them all to sign up for the NRA. They are also suppose to take their concealed handgun class in the next couple months.

I agree that the NRA needs all the members it can right now. They are fixing to have one hell of a fight on their hands.
© 24hourcampfire