Home
* The perp was convicted of killing his grandmother in 1980.
* he beat her to death with a hammer - somthing like 30 blows to the head.
* he pled to manslaughter and did 18 years. Released in 1998 and spent only 6 years on parole.
* He lived with his mother and had threatened to kill his sister when his mother died.
* the mother died 2 months ago.
*The sister (who according to coworkers carried concealed all the time out of fear of her brother) is missing, assumed dead in the fire.

Regardless of these facts, It will all be about the guns (press is already saying he used an AR)

God help the victims, including all of us.
Originally Posted by bbassi

Those dang high capacity assault hammers.

If they had used some rope on the SOB when he killed granny this wouldn't have happened.
* The perp was convicted of killing his grandmother in 1980.
* he pled to manslaughter and did 18 years. Released in 1998 and spent only 6 years on parole.
* He lived with his mother and had threatened to kill his sister when his mother died.
* the mother died 2 months ago.
*The sister (who according to coworkers carried concealed all the time out of fear of her brother) is missing, assumed dead in the fire.

Regardless of these facts, It will all be about the guns (press is already saying he used an AR)

God help the victims, including all of us.
Sure blame the gun,not the nut the State cut lose..
Yes..yes...but he used an alleged assault weapon so it is all the gun's fault....
Originally Posted by stray round

If they had used some rope on the SOB when he killed granny this wouldn't have happened.

Isn't that the FN truth!!!!!
Yeah I blame the justice system he should of never got out of prison...
I doubt this one is too publicized on the gun control front. Seems to logical to blame the justice system for this one.
sounds like we could save thousands of lives each year, if we just locked away all the KNOWN psychos.
Screw their 'civil rights'.
In each of the recent attacks, all were done by KNOWN PSYCHOS.
I live about 10-12 mi. west of there along the lake shore. Just saw a picture of this nut case on local TV. Took one look at it and knew he was a psycho. I also heard all the stuff the original poster was talking about. Plus, the reason he beat his grandmother to death (I heard 38 hammer blows to the head) was he was making LSD and she was gonna call the cops. The guys own sister (still unacounted for) supposedly carried a 38 Spl. revolver out of fear of this guy. So this jerk was running around free as a bird and wasn't even on parole anymore? WTF...
Originally Posted by stray round

+1.
Originally Posted by ingwe
Yes..yes...but he used an alleged assault weapon so it is all the gun's fault....

And I bet it was a....aa...bushmaster. Dang George Bush anyhow!
Guess the gun laws did't work again, I bet he was'nt suppose to own any.
Can't imagine a reason in the world to let anyone that killed a 92 year old woman out of prison. Actually I can't imagine a reason to have not put a bullet in his head at the time.
Do gooders rehabilitated him , then turned him back on society. And then wonder how this could possibly happen. DA libs . Hasbeen
Notice this happened in a blue state. In Texas he would have got a ride in old sparky or the needle. Hasbeen
Turns out I know one of the wounded firemen. He's a client of my former employer. Good Guy. I sure hope he pulls through.
If he would have been rehabilitated with a rope the first time, this would not have happened.
How can someone KILL another person out of cold blood and EVER get out of prison?

In fact, how can those who killed (yet alone confessed to it) not get executed?! Jared Loughner for example! That [bleep] plead guilty and got life instead of going to trial and getting kilt!
The judge that released him should be held accountable. He is guilty of 3rd degree murder.
Originally Posted by Plinker
The judge that released him should be held accountable. He is guilty of 3rd degree murder.

You hit the proverbial nail on the head right there but the liberal judge that freed him will never be held accountable by the media( except O'Reilly) or any of the anti gun groups.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
sounds like we could save thousands of lives each year, if we just locked away all the KNOWN psychos.
Screw their 'civil rights'.
In each of the recent attacks, all were done by KNOWN PSYCHOS.

We could name the program "Liberal Lock Down"! smile GW
You can blame the ACLU for winning a few cases in high court and getting the mentally challenged released into the public. They were given halfway houses to live and menial jobs to perform.
It all failed back in the 80's and we are still paying the price today.

This idiot should never have been left out of prison. I wonder how many more bodies they will find in the burned out homes.

The nut jobs have to be institutionalized - much to the displeasure of the ACLU.
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
You can blame the ACLU for winning a few cases in high court and getting the mentally challenged released into the public. They were given halfway houses to live and menial jobs to perform.
It all failed back in the 80's and we are still paying the price today.

This idiot should never have been left out of prison. I wonder how many more bodies they will find in the burned out homes.

The nut jobs have to be institutionalized - much to the displeasure of the ACLU.

This kind ?

........KILL THEM.

GTC
1 of the local radio guys here said he did a plea and got 18 yrs,the district attorney said the penalties are stronger now than in 81 when he was convicted.he had to plan this out because his mom died 2 months ago and the obit read in lieu of flowers make donations to WEST IRONDEQOIT FD ??
He was a prohibited possessor then, merely having a gun was a felony. Yep, you think he gives a rats wazoo about any gun laws???
Originally Posted by 79S
Yeah I blame the justice system he should of never got out of prison...
No surprise.
It's the self-same justice system that now wants to exact its peculiar brand of justice on the 2A.
Insists the Mexican border is secure and safe... and there's only 12 million of them anyway.
Insists even the liberal masses in California were wrong and homosexual Holy matrimony is acceptable.
etc...

"plague of locusts"
(I sure do like that. Such a good fit)
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
You can blame the ACLU for winning a few cases in high court and getting the mentally challenged released into the public.This idiot should never have been left out of prison. I wonder how many more bodies they will find in the burned out homes.

This kind ?

........KILL THEM.

GTC

Yep.
The nut jobs that need institutionalized ARE the aclu.

Leftist liberalism marches on, and per usual, every time one of their bright ideas backfire, they find anything and everyone to blame it on, instead of accepting accountability for their continued list of failures...

this SOB should have never been put on trial for killing his 92 yr old grandmother back in 1980....

just disappearing in the middle of the night, never to be heard from again, would have been much more appropriate....and then listed as a 'successful escape' on the local police records...

the escaping and committing suicide by shooting himself in the head and heart 6 times with a 30/06.. would also have worked well and saved the tax payers of NY a lot of money...
The point they'll miss is how a convicted felon got the scary gun(s).
Originally Posted by Plinker

at leas, as an accessory or facilitating. use this judge as an example and make him take resposabilty, others might think twice before releasing dangerous criminals.
© 24hourcampfire