Home
We had fresh eggs from our chickens, venison sausage and home made hash browns. A fresh pot of coffee washed it all down.

May God bless you all!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
man, that looks great. we're having pancakes as soon as my son gets around to making them.
2 cold biscuit i stole from the fire house
Biscuits and sausage gravy... An absolute favorite of the kids!
Home made cinnamon rolls my neighbor made.
Just ate a chunk of an egg, linguisa, cheddar and jack cheese, jalapeno, tomato, onion "casarole" my wife made. Poured a liberal amount of Salsa Brava on top too. Washed with a zippy Bloody Mary. Killer.
Well, we didn't take a picture, but:
- candied bacon*
- blueberry coffee cake
- hot fruit compote (peaches, pears, etc stewed with sugar, butter, cinnamon)

* candied bacon:
- mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl
- cut a few packs of bacon in half lengthwise
- take each half piece and coat it in the sugar/cinnamon
- twist each piece well and put them on a cookie sheet
- put it in the oven and cook till browned really good
Homemade cinnamon rolls and hot wassil.
Oh man, I can't stop eating cinamon rolls once I get started.
For an appetizer,I had two Sailor Boy Pilot Bread crackers smothered in butter , peanut butter and black berry jam. Then on to some pancakes n eggs with caribou sausage.
Biscuits and gravy here!
We just had homemade sausage that was stuffed between an english muffin.

Waiting for the duck now.
The usual - A large pinch of Copenhagen and some coffee. Had some prime rib sandwiches for lunch. Off to my brother's for a ham dinner in a few.
Deer loin fried in butter sprinkled with Greek Seasoning and Famous Dave's Rib Rub, corn, and potatoes. The boys favorite meal!
Bass farm sausage, Pepper bacon from walmart, scrambled eggs with cheese, and some grits. Forgot to mention some frozen biscuits. Merry Christmas to yall!
Bacon.

Thank you little baby Jesus for bacon!
Originally Posted by Steelhead
We just had homemade sausage that was stuffed between an english muffin.

Waiting for the duck now.

You're ducking for sausage?
Scones, scrambled eggs, hash browns and orange juice. Mmmmm mmmmm!
Christmas breakfast is a big deal for our faimly and we have country ham (that I cure) eggs,Mama's biscuts, red-eye gravy, grits, hashbrowns and all kinds of jams and jelly. After the grandkids get up and see what Santa left, they all come here for a late breakfast. A wonderful day....
© 24hourcampfire