Home
Posted By: 79S Gunshows in alaska! - 01/06/13
Reading about gunshows being canceled chickenchit city councils, but here in alaska buiseness as usual... Probably only gunshow still held at a school... Hey don't tell the libs in D.C smile

The Wasilla High School Hockey Booster Club is looking forward to the

29th Annual Gun & Outdoor Show.

The 2013 Show will be January 19th and 20th at Wasilla High School
http://hometeamsonline.com/teams/def...key&p=sponsors
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/06/13
Bravo!
Posted By: elwood Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/06/13
I went to a dandy gunshow in Fairbanks a few years ago. Had a ton of really interesting stuff besides guns...enjoyed it a lot. And if I remember it was in a school gym...or something like that. Of course that was before the current situation but I don't see it changing much there.

Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/06/13
That time of year already.
Posted By: 79S Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/06/13
Yep usually a pretty good show too...
Posted By: ihookem Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/08/13
And I bet ya won't have a mass shooting then neither.
Posted By: 79S Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/08/13
never know who's packing up here... Should see the upper Kenai during the salmon run... Some serious pistol packing going on smile god bless alaska
Posted By: WyColoCowboy Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/08/13
We've had 2 gun shows in Colorado Springs in the last month and the Tanner Gun Show (huge) was up in Denver a couple weeks ago, too. It's just back east where their knickers are in a wad.
Posted By: AlaskaFE Re: Gunshows in alaska! - 01/08/13
Originally Posted by 79S
never know who's packing up here... Should see the upper Kenai during the salmon run... Some serious pistol packing going on smile god bless alaska

Lol yup. A few years back I took a friend from the lower 48 fishing on the Russian. At one point, a Brown Bear nicknamed Gimpy came down to the river to feed on salmon carcasses. The noise of the water rushing downstream was drowned out by the sound of about 40 handguns being simultaneously drawn from their holsters. crazy

I think I am going to go to the show just to see how crazy it is. Should be entertaining. Maybe I can take my AR and try to sell it for $2500? Hey, it's got an Eotech on it! wink

© 24hourcampfire