Home
This guy realy told Morgan off good.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/alex-jones-piers-morgan-video-140201992.html
Alex Jones made a fool of himself before it was over. He started ok but blew it when he went off the deep end and made gun owners look bad in my opinion.
The only thing that Alex Jones did good in that interview is make himself look like a lunatic.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
The only thing that Alex Jones did good in that interview is make himself look like a lunatic.

"...is REVEAL what a lunatic he is..."
Never heard of Alex Jones, had to look him up on Bing.
My favorite Alex vid. grin

Piers Morgan is still getting rich opening his mouth. They don't need to deport this POS they just need to take away his job!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

grin I love it.
Alex Jones is selling freedom. Whats that other clown selling?
Morgan the pos is making his living on the backs of law abiding gun owners now. They don't care about what is right or wrong just if they get their ratings up to get advertisers. Who is advertising on his show? Don't buy from them.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

He's selling tyranny.

Is there a real man left in Great Britain? I wonder what their WWII vets think of those pusssies.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

He's selling tyranny.

Is there a real man left in Great Britain? I wonder what their WWII vets think of those pusssies.

We have the same problem here....lots of P's. Embarrassed when someone else stands up for the 2A in a manner they don't like.
I thought Alex did rather well,being Morgan is our enemy from the UK for our Second Amendment Right.

It's easy for one to loose his temper,when confronting a liberal pink prick as Moorgan is..
lol

I don't think any southern Baptist Televangelist could hold his jock strap after that.

Anybody short of a complete idiot can see that Alex Jones is an actor working on the side of the gun grabbers.

Mike

Originally Posted by 6mm250
Anybody short of a complete idiot can see that Alex Jones is an actor working on the side of the gun grabbers.

Mike

No.

Alex Jones might be Fred Phelps' illegitimate son.

Mike

No.

Absolutely
Well he really started out well, but then he straight up melted down and looked like a nutcase. It�s too bad because most of what he said was right, but the way it was said was completely wrong. Sorry, but we really don�t need THAT kind of mouthpiece. That was a good opportunity to communicate a message, but when someone jumps up and down and makes himself look like a raving lunatic, the fence sitters tune out. Studies have shown that how something is communicated is more important than what was communicated in American society. He straight up blew it.
The dude is hilarious. grin Fine line between genius and insanity.

The dude is hilarious. grin Fine line between genius and insanity.

grin

He doesn't look like he is in good enough shape to get so excited on a daily basis. I see a heart attack in his future.
[quote=Ghostinthemachine]The dude is hilarious. grin Fine line between genius and insanity.
Entertaining? Maybe.
Persuasive? Not a chance.

What's more important? Entertainment or Persuasiveness?

Originally Posted by BrentD
[quote=Ghostinthemachine]The dude is hilarious. grin Fine line between genius and insanity.
Entertaining? Maybe.
Persuasive? Not a chance.

What's more important? Entertainment or Persuasiveness?

But he's in the entertainment industry.
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
]But he's in the entertainment industry.

And he is, therefore, a liability.
Originally Posted by stumpman
Alex Jones made a fool of himself before it was over. He started ok but blew it when he went off the deep end and made gun owners look bad in my opinion.

What a lot of you guys might want to keep in mind is that Alex Jones, just like the rest of 'em, is a businessman. Now I do not listen to him so I don't know what he says, but to my way of looking at life, it's what a person says that's far more important than how he says it. And from what I understand, Glenn Beck used to steal Jones' material. I am more concerned with accuracy of info.

Admittedly Jones was passionate in his Morgan interviews, but that does not make him less credible. If he has factual info, it would indicate veracity. So the question is whether Jones presented factual info. I did appreciate his reluctance to be ensnared in Morgan's England trap. Who gives a chit what happens in England? This is the USA, an erstwhile sovereign nation.

On the other side of the coin, I have read a few posts here about Obama that were so incredibly stupid that they could have been floated by Obama's team for use by his opponents to make them look stupid. One was an edited youtube video in which Obama allegedly said he was born in Kenya. Any half-wit could've picked it off as phony. It had the effect of making his opponents look stupid.
Originally Posted by BrentD
]But he's in the entertainment industry.

And he is, therefore, a liability.
Yep...wish more people could see that.
Maybe y'all need to limit what some say....proof the message till it sounds so sweet leftists accept? In your haste to salvage the 2A you can gut the 1A.
darn entertainers

[Linked Image]
Anyone got a photo of Reagan or Rush?
http://www.mrc.org/articles/ten-outrageous-anti-gun-journalists
Originally Posted by Stan V
Maybe y'all need to limit what some say....proof the message till it sounds so sweet leftists accept? In your haste to salvage the 2A you can gut the 1A.
Like I said, I don't have much issue with what he said, but how he said it.

Haul your TV out to the curb and let a Mexican tote it off.

It'll be good for 15 IQ points, minimum.
Jones has a "run them over" schtick and this time, Morgan took advantage of that and came off rational. What a shame. Even if Jones was mostly right.
Watch what Nugent did to Morgan....brutal.

Here's Nugent:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/27/f...morgan-on-gun-control-kiss-my-ass-video/
It was all calculated. Morgan played him like a cat with a mouse.

Too bad. Now the media is going to make this angry little hothead the poster boy for gun owners.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Haul your TV out to the curb and let a Mexican tote it off.

It'll be good for 15 IQ points, minimum.

25, if it was unplugged with a split screen of Hannity and Dr. Phil still showing...
Would you expect the media to do anything else?
Like I said, I don't have much issue with what he said, but how he said it.

Maybe the time for being 'proper' has passed.

Mike

BINGO Precisely. I watched most of the video at work and all the way home I thought about it. I honestly think he was paid and paid well for that performance. That kind of representation is the LAST thing we as responsible gun owners need. Let the Wayne LaPierre's stand up for my rights. At least there will be an intelligent discussion.

NUGENT: What I want is the Second Amendment. We the people, free individuals to have the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Find fault with that.

Plain and simple. End of story
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

Mike

BINGO Precisely. I watched most of the video at work and all the way home I thought about it. I honestly think he was paid and paid well for that performance. That kind of representation is the LAST thing we as responsible gun owners need. Let the Wayne LaPierre's stand up for my rights. At least there will be an intelligent discussion.

NUGENT: What I want is the Second Amendment. We the people, free individuals to have the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Find fault with that.

Plain and simple. End of story
Interesting perspective...who knows? He certainly came off as a nut...but his information (minus the medical info) was pretty spot on for the most part.

Hey, you can sing the Star Spangled Banner...and if you do it looking like Jack Nicholson in The Shining; you're likely to freak a few people out.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/08/Obama-Piers-Freedom-Speech-Rush
Well he really started out well, but then he straight up melted down and looked like a nutcase. It�s too bad because most of what he said was right, but the way it was said was completely wrong. Sorry, but we really don�t need THAT kind of mouthpiece. That was a good opportunity to communicate a message, but when someone jumps up and down and makes himself look like a raving lunatic, the fence sitters tune out. Studies have shown that how something is communicated is more important than what was communicated in American society. He straight up blew it.
That was my reaction, Too. He reached the point when he lacked the facts to counter falsehoods (and such facts do exist) and didn't know what to do other than go nuts.
Alex Jones cost us 25% of our support spouting his stupid conspiracy theory crap on Piers Morgan. Looked like an absolute lunatic. Really bad show. Piers just let him rave and the longer he went the more he f'd us.

We can't give an inch on one issue, but we can't look like irrational crazy idiots either. Chuck Woolery looks rational in his presentation, but not this tool.

Even if he's right for the sake of argument. We need presentable spokespeople.
Even Randy Weaver can be soft spoken and rational.
Watch what Nugent did to Morgan....brutal.

Here's Nugent:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/27/f...morgan-on-gun-control-kiss-my-ass-video/
Yep, the Nuge did an excellent job on that British twit.
Alex Jones is a nut job

Ted Nugent is a arrogant prick , but fights a good fight on the 2nd amendment.
Looney is as looney does.
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/01/must-view-ben-swann-reality-check-on.html
© 24hourcampfire