Home
Can you believe this?

NEW YORK (AP) � Sen. Charles Schumer says retailers that sell assault weapons should stop offering them for purchase while Congress discusses gun regulation legislation.

Schumer on Sunday released a letter he sent to major retailers asking for a voluntary moratorium.

The New York Democrat says consumer demand for guns has gone up in the weeks since the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won�t help if more of them have recently been sold.

the retailers should send Chuckie a letter back and tell him "we'll quit selling when you guys quit spending money we don't have and payback all your salaries and bennies you robbed us while you were driving us up to the cliff"
Yeah, I can believe it. He's a fully complete, steaming pile of arrogant schitt.

I hope the "major retailers" tell him to GFY. Why they'd even consider suspending sales and allow the enemy to catch up and get legislation in place is beyond me. Any retailers who comply with this "request" deserve the boycott and financial pain that follows.
Chucky suck a what?
Schumer should dangle from the end of a rope.
Friggin idiots keep reelecting him
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
the retailers should send Chuckie a letter back and tell him "we'll quit selling when you guys quit spending money we don't have and payback all your salaries and bennies you robbed us while you were driving us up to the cliff"

That's exactly what came to my mind!!!
These bastids are hilarious. If retailers stopped selling them,how could the BATF let them walk to Mexico.
Originally Posted by Ngrumba
Can you believe this?

NEW YORK (AP) � Sen. Charles Schumer says retailers that sell assault weapons should stop offering them for purchase while Congress discusses gun regulation legislation.

Schumer on Sunday released a letter he sent to major retailers asking for a voluntary moratorium.

The New York Democrat says consumer demand for guns has gone up in the weeks since the December mass shooting in Newtown, Conn.

Schumer says Congress is debating the issue, and if measures get passed that limit these type of weapons, it won�t help if more of them have recently been sold.

The answer to that is simple, retailers do not sell assault weapons, they sell semi-autos maybe but "assault" weapons are full autos...Keep them straight on these facts and don't let them twist this! [bleep] Chuck...
[bleep] Chuck!
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
[bleep] Chuck!

New Campfire creed? [bleep] Chuck.....Does have a nice ring.
I like it!
Does have a catchy ring to it!
[Linked Image]
It's my understanding that Dicks sporting goods (in maine) has stopped selling AR,s
HEY CHUCKIE! Why don't YOU stop breathing while you wait for the Fast and Furious investigation???
Originally Posted by Woodsmoke
It's my understanding that Dicks sporting goods (in maine) has stopped selling AR,s
were yall holdouts in Maine? they quit selling them in our stores down here about 3-4 days after "The Incident" aka school shooting
Chuck should tell his body guards to turn in their weapons.
Schumer is a camera whore.
He is a smuck
Originally Posted by Ngrumba
Can you believe this?

Hatari says Chuck Schumer needs to ES&D.
I can believe that pucking idiot would do that. Wonder what took him so long to come up with that GEM!!!
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Actually, they should send him a letter saying they'll NEVER stop. This is still America, [bleep] off.
The weapons and ammunition manufacturers should cease sales to the gov and all state agency's ASAFP.

Gunner
too bad Boenher doesn't have the nut sack to tell schumer to GFY!

ML
Originally Posted by gunner500
The weapons and ammunition manufacturers should cease sales to the gov and all state agency's ASAFP.

Gunner

Damn you're smart, I was gonna suggest the same thing, no sales whatsoever to NYC, or NYS, for that matter, until Cuomo, Schumer, and McCarthy are GONE. No exceptions, none.
Dear Chuck,

GFY

Sincerely,

WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by gunner500

Gunner

Damn you're smart, I was gonna suggest the same thing, no sales whatsoever to NYC, or NYS, for that matter, until Cuomo, Schumer, and McCarthy are GONE. No exceptions, none.

Yep like Barrett did to California.
© 24hourcampfire