Home
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2138468100001/
She said it all. Great video. kwg
I've had a rompin' crush on that li'l Lebanese lovely since long before she was a judge.
She's a GMILF with a great message.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
I've had a rompin' crush on that li'l Lebanese lovely far longer than she or I would care to admit.

i can see why laugh
Most excellent video.
Nothing sexier than a smart beautiful lady.
I saw that last night on T.V. and can't think of anyone who's said it or could have said it any better. From my perspective, she covered all the bases and did so with great flair.
Let's have HER as the NRA spokesperson in all of these hearings and on the TV discussions.
Druther see 'er on the Supreme Court than any other place that I can think of.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Excellent.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Let's have HER as the NRA spokesperson in all of these hearings and on the TV discussions.
You don't know how she would do off the cuff. That was something she wrote and recited, excellent though it was.
Babe kicks ass!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by CCCC
You don't know how she would do off the cuff. That was something she wrote and recited, excellent though it was.
I can see why you would say that, but having seen her work "off the cuff" in other situations, my estimate is that she would be quite effective in this case. One thing is for certain - I have seen the current NRA guy plenty - too much - and feel that she would be much more effective than him.
Thanks for posting the vid, I sent it on via email to all on my list.
I lubs me dat gal !!!!!!!!!!!!

She's got it all.
Wow, somebody who gets it!
love to see her have chat with that british Morgan mofo
Love to see her have a chat with that American mofo Ken Howell.
Originally Posted by ldholton
love to see her have chat with that british Morgan mofo

THAT WOULD BE GRAND! I'd pay good money to see that!

Brother Ken, ya know your are s'poseta flee temptation, not fight it. ;-{>8
How 'bout enjoyin' it? laugh
Go in peace and sin no more.
So why is it so hard for these dumbasss leftist to get it?

I'd love to see many more of these leftist found shot and robbed in a back alley.. maybe eventually they will get the general idea, that they have been supporting criminals for decades..
[quote=Seafire]So why is it so hard for these dumbasss leftist to get it?

I'd love to see many more of these leftist found shot and robbed in a back alley.. maybe eventually they will get the general idea, that they have been supporting criminals for decades.. [/quo

I has never been about the guns just the control
Atta girl.
Don't know if this has been posted here before (just saw it today):

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NyYYgLzF6zU

Good stuff ...

Amen sister!!!! But why in the world would they want to address the real problem.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Druther see 'er on the Supreme Court than any other place that I can think of.
An excellent idea.. I'm SURE the Emperor will make her his very first choice..

NOT!
Originally Posted by Seafire
So why is it so hard for these dumbasss leftist to get it? ..

You need to realize that they are not motivated by logic, but a religious like fever to follow their ideology. They worship the gov and the idea of using it's power to enforce their will on the rest of us. They think they pursue a progressive paradise, but it's the same progressive fascist paradise created by their buddies the Nazis and Communist and will result in the same evil.
Takin guns is as natural for politicians as hogs eatin slop. Guns represent power and all politicians crave power like a sixteen year old boy craves sex. The founders knew that power needed to reside with the people!
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by Seafire
So why is it so hard for these dumbasss leftist to get it? ..

You need to realize that they are not motivated by logic, but a religious like fever to follow their ideology. They worship the gov and the idea of using it's power to enforce their will on the rest of us. They think they pursue a progressive paradise, but it's the same progressive fascist paradise created by their buddies the Nazis and Communist and will result in the same evil.
Exactly right. Well said.
shes 60-61yo and still a "spanker" smile
I wish they would keep playing this on the national evening news for a few weeks straight. She has a great point! I hope more people get a chance to see it.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Short version � they're out to create the perfect world that God would've created if they'd been there to tell Him how to do it.
© 24hourcampfire