Home
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PoDNJQtNVoc[/video]
"We are leery of people defending themselves...remember, the cops are only 20 minutes away"....I love those dirtbags stumbling out the door.....
Nice. Now that is gun control. The store owner's gun got that situation back under control.
Just a shame there wasn't 5 dead democrats to laugh about. Good for the ol' lass.
GRAPHIC illustration of the big bad azzes preying on other people...until they run into a predator....

It doesnt take much resistance to completely change their minds...
Look at this shixt that was on the array of videos that popped up after you watch the one about the Grandma and the five thugs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxO8HOrDo0s

You couldn't make this shixt up. I was so pissed off I commented on this one before I realized it wasn't the one you posted.
LMAO.. The 'stack-up' at the door exiting was hilarious..
Oh man, I was laughing so hard at them all running into each other at the door. That was priceless!!! laughlaugh
love the traffic jam at the door when they were trying to get away. good stuff right there!
damn
Sorry for the hijack Roger, but I was blown away by it. Then the media starts making excuses.
i use to get upset with Delia for being over protective of the kids,but now i'm grateful she was.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i use to get upset with Delia for being over protective of the kids,but now i'm grateful she was.
Me too. I thought this stuff was in the realm of my Grandma, God rest her kind soul, worrying about getting raped when she was 80, in east Dallas. But this stuff actually goes down out here in BFE. Frickin' molesters.
She needed a 12 or an AR. I'd have loved to be standing outside the front door with an aluminum baseball bat - about 30oz or so...
you mean you'd love to be standing downrange from her gun fire!? eek
I think she deserves a hearty "You go girl!!"
Too bad she didn't have a shotgun, she could've gotten in some nice flock shootin'.
HaHa!!! Funny how the rats scatter! Looks like a keystone cops routine. The pile up at the door is hilarious!

Nothing funny about stinkin predators though...good for grandma!
Grandma wasn't having any of that chit in her store.

Turnabout is fair play, homies. Was ever there a faster conversion of puffed up monsters into little blind mice? See how they run....
Something in that video reminded me of this....

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pPtVJW41bEI[/video]
Granny against 5 armed thugs. She better make all those rounds count if limited to only 7 shots. If that becomes the case, I suppose she would need to grab 2-3 guns to chase them out. Stupid democrats.....
Tough guys ran like bitches when confronted...typical bullies.

EXCELLENT!!
12 gauge with buffered #1 buck at the door stackup. Total carnage. There is a time and place for a good shottie.
I love the elderly, a lot of them that I know don't take any crap.

The younger generation should take note.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I love the elderly, a lot of them that I know don't take any crap.

Too true.

What have they got to lose? Also, who is going to give them any feedback about it?
You see, if they would have made parking in a handicapped zone illegal none of this would have happened.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You see, if they would have made parking in a handicapped zone illegal none of this would have happened.

This, the rest is good video, but this is where its at. Shows the stupidity of some issues....
thieving thugs are bad Arzzes until they are matched with the guns against them then for the most part they turn into puzzys
I had a billy bad arzz that lived across the street from me and he had his friends pull a gun on my girl friends son that was living with us at the time when he told me what had just happened I tossed him a 44 and I grabbed my 45 we tucked them in our belts under our shirts and ran towards all 9 of them and 6 of them burned rubber getting away from the crazy white guys ( they could not see that we were armed) I spent the next 3 hours telling the police to get the kid under control or he would be taking me away in cuffs and the kid away in a body bag the kid would not keep his mouth shout about racist white guy and that his friends were going to wipe all of the whites off of the face of the earth. the kid was Mexican the police man was black and I told the policeman that I had never let race get in the way of our bad relationship that it was about respect. the kid needed to learn respect for his neighbors and for me. I also told the policeman that the kid should be arrested for all of the racist remarks coming out of his mouth and the policeman told me that he was the wrong color but I had better watch what I say around the kid because he could have me arrested

I sure do love living in Communist Mexifornia
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Sorry for the hijack Roger, but I was blown away by it. Then the media starts making excuses.

I sincerely hope that his agency QUICKLY applies for a search warrant for his home and any computers there. I am betting there are more than just "little kid pictures" on it. mad sick

Roger, as to your OP, that was first-class action on the part of the store owner. I just wish she'd been using a 9mm with 124gr fmj rounds and cranked off a couple when that crew was stacked up at the door. She'd have ventilated all of them. grin

Ed
Originally Posted by Redneck

+1...

Bet they were armed with Airsoft...
Punks.
Hilarious!
44henry
Looks like an air-tight arguement for an AR, with high-capacity magazine to me.

Good for her.
Fives stooges, funny
Loyalty does not run very deep in that crowd. Looking at the shadows to the right of the SUV at the end of the video, it looks like they left one of their own behind.
Originally Posted by JTPinTX
12 gauge with buffered #1 buck at the door stackup. Total carnage. There is a time and place for a good shottie.

A semi-auto with 5-7 shots would have been a beautiful bloodbath at the door.
Did you notice that on the way IN the Emmeffer pulls on the door marked "push" and on the way out they all push on the door marked "pull" grin
Did they ever get caught? Any discription of the low lifes ever given?
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by Redneck

+1...

Bet they were armed with Airsoft...
So don't bring a hair dryer to a gunfight?
That's not possible. Must be fictional, since I'm told that advanced police training is required for armed encounters with bad men.
Originally Posted by ingwe
GRAPHIC illustration of the big bad azzes wolves preying on other people the sheep ...until they run into a predator female sheep dog!....

It doesnt take much resistance to completely change their minds...

Cleaned that up a little bit for you ingwe grin
Originally Posted by snubbie
The pile up at the door is hilarious!
!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Originally Posted by snubbie
The pile up at the door is hilarious!
!

[Linked Image]

It was rather cartoonish wasn't it? Sort of like the three stooges.
Hey Obama are you going to take away this ladies handgun? I think she may have saved a few lives when these thugs tried to rob the place. I'm sure they passed a background check to get there guns.

Score 1 for the little old lady store owner, she sure had the guts, to get in and fight them off!!
typical nigres.
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
"We are leery of people defending themselves...remember, the cops are only 20 minutes away"....I love those dirtbags stumbling out the door.....

Don't know who that idiot was who was being interviewed, but he had the snow ski tan on his face. Obviously a panty-waist liberal.
I'd love to see a study of what race on this earth is involved in the most crimes. I think these guys were green eyed Poles but I could be wrong. I'm Polish BTW. The exit at the door was priceless. The funny thing is the stop and frisk thing in NYCity is working but the people stopped are outraged and are the ones doing 98% of the crimes. Good for that shop keeper we should send her some ammo and a Valentine.
good for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
© 24hourcampfire