Home
We can all see where this bozo is taking us.............

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/kerry-american-diplomats-we-are-also-citizens-world
He oughta go put baby powder on Rahm Rahm and Barry's backs in da bathhouse.
He was ALWAYS an idiot.

Alright then Kerry.
You run along and be citizen of the world, we'll watch from here.

I hope it eats your ass alive, you miserable wretch, and chits ya out as something more useful.

Originally Posted by bigwhoop

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/kerry-american-diplomats-we-are-also-citizens-world

Some Libs are pushing us

We seem to be out numbered

Getten Sporty

Snake

Crying shame he didn't meet the citizens of Benghazi.
Originally Posted by BobinNH
He was ALWAYS an idiot.

No [bleep].(Don't forget that he controls little things nearer to home, like the Keystone Pipeline.)
_____

Invest in advancing secure forms of energy instead of oil
Q: What is your view on our dependence on fossil fuels?
A: Today we have an energy policy of big oil, by big oil, and for big oil. With common-sense investments in advancing and speeding breakthroughs, we can harness the natural world around us to light and power the world we live in with secure forms of energy at reasonable costs for a modern economy. I recently unveiled a plan to increase America�s security and improve the environment, by ending our dependence on foreign oil within 10 years.

Source: MoveOn.org interview , Jun 17, 2003
He can speak for his own d*mn self...
Originally Posted by ltppowell
A: I recently unveiled a TOTALLY BOGUS FANTASY plan to increase America�s security and improve the environment, by ending our dependence on foreign oil within 10 years. A PLAN THAT WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE OF SUCCEEDING, EVER.

Source: MoveOn.org interview , Jun 17, 2003
Dinglekerry....what a libtard dipstick
kerry also said> where do i park my boat? the a-hole.
we may all be residents of this world, but there is no such thing as a citizen of the world. Kerry is such a douchnozzle....really a caricature of a stupid, spoiled, hypocritical leftie creep.
When is he going to sign the surrender papers?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

Are you telling us that you are not from THIS world? Just arrive on the meteor that passed earth last week (17,000 miss)?
Enter the leftist...
Enter the leftist...
Originally Posted by eh76
Dinglekerry....what a libtard dipstick

There's another one with the same last name that resembles your statement! We know him all too well in my neck of the woods and thank goodness Kneebraskee voters sent him packing this last election cycle.

dingleKerry. I like it.

That's perfect.

I'm glad too that Nebraskans had sense enough to wipe that thing off our ass and keep it off.

To bad the rest of the nation wasn't smart enough to do same with theirs.

Chiteaters didn't get their fill.
The dingleBarry klings on another 4.

May they choke and turn purple on the bite of chit sandwich they're gonna take before this term is over.

Serves 'em right.
Ain't enough kool-aid on planet earth to wash it down, either.

I am not a citizen of the world. Just sayin'.....
Then why do I need a passport?
Originally Posted by 1minute
Then why do I need a passport?
shocked grin
© 24hourcampfire