Home
Maybe she thought the camera needed a *flash*.

From app.com
Barnegat woman's bare breasts lead to lewdness charge, warrant arrest

BARNEGAT � A local woman was charged with lewdness because police say she exposed her breasts to surveillance cameras.

Wendy Tucker, 56, was taken into custody by Patrolman Michael Diblasi following the incident at 2 a.m. Wednesday.

Township police dispatchers say they saw Tucker �get out of a car in the middle of Lexington Boulevard, pull up her shirt and bra, exposing her breasts while facing several security cameras.�

Tucker also is seen on the video �looking up at the cameras while extending her middle fingers to the cameras,� according to police Lt. Keith Germain.

Diblasi later located the woman�s car on Lexington Avenue and Tucker was taken into custody, he said.

Tucker already had a warrant for her arrest that had been issued by police in Atlantic County. She was additionally charged with lewdness, Germaine said.

Tucker remained in the Atlantic County Jail in Mays Landing on Monday night.

The Asbury Park Press asked police for a photo of the suspect, but they declined. State law allows authorities discretion in releasing suspect photos, but they often refuse to do so saying media publicity could affect their ability to select a jury
Show your $itties!
Pictures or it didn't happen! laugh

Oh...wait....Did you say 56?

Nevermind... frown
Good to see the taxpayers getting their money's worth from the police...
Originally Posted by BarryC

Nevermind... frown

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
Maybe she thought the camera needed a *flash*.

From app.com
Barnegat woman's bare breasts lead to lewdness charge, warrant arrest

BARNEGAT � A local woman was charged with lewdness because police say she exposed her breasts to surveillance cameras.

Wendy Tucker, 56, was taken into custody by Patrolman Michael Diblasi following the incident at 2 a.m. Wednesday.

Township police dispatchers say they saw Tucker �get out of a car in the middle of Lexington Boulevard, pull up her shirt and bra, exposing her breasts while facing several security cameras.�

Tucker also is seen on the video �looking up at the cameras while extending her middle fingers to the cameras,� according to police Lt. Keith Germain.

Diblasi later located the woman�s car on Lexington Avenue and Tucker was taken into custody, he said.

Tucker already had a warrant for her arrest that had been issued by police in Atlantic County. She was additionally charged with lewdness, Germaine said.

Tucker remained in the Atlantic County Jail in Mays Landing on Monday night.

The Asbury Park Press asked police for a photo of the suspect, but they declined. State law allows authorities discretion in releasing suspect photos, but they often refuse to do so saying media publicity could affect their ability to select a jury

Hmmmmmmm, 2 am - wonder if there was liquor involved??? laugh

show them I can't see them
Excellent! It's nice to know that someone is actually monitoring those video cameras. I'd support the practice since it could make ones day a bit more interesting.

Sadly, there are some folks though that should keep their shirts on. Given her age, I'll not ask for pics.
56?

ok, roll em back up, careful don't get em caught in your zipper

Over the years working in the Hospital i have seen some great looking Titties on women over 50 years old.
LE is really out of control.
Originally Posted by bea175
Over the years working in the Hospital i have seen some great looking Titties on women over 50 years old.
That's a real comfort to know. confused
he could've said nursing home

or funeral home

laugh
don't knock old women, if you live long enough you will end up married to one
They ought feel fortunate all they got was tit shot,...around here the usually just shoot the bastards out.
Originally Posted by bea175
don't knock old women, if you live long enough you will end up married to one
Don't tell those pups that. It decreases the pool for us.
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick

[Linked Image]

grin grin
This old couple's sitting in their breakfast nook one morning. The lady turns to her husband and says, "Do you remember what we were doing 50 years ago this morning?" "Yes," he replies, "We was eating breakfast in the nude."

"That's right," she says, "Lets do it again and see if we can re-kindle some of those old feelings?" "OK, "he agrees.

Later, as they were eating, she says "Pa. I think it's working. My titts are as warm for you now as they ever were."

"Well, they ought to be," he says. "You got one tit hanging in your coffee and the other's in your oatmeal."
When some fashion designer introduced the topless bathing suit, Miss Thebote figured that she could finally snatch the attention of the life guard whom she had the hots for. So she wore one while she slunk seductively back and forth in front of his life-guard stand.

When it became obvious that he wasn't going to rise to the lure, she called to him �

"Oh, life guard!"

"Sir?"

Nevermind... frown

Nancy Sinatra posed nude for Playboy when she was 54. If I recall, she looked DAMN good. Including her boobs. laugh
Got me thinkin',....I ain't been flashed by a girl since New Years, 2000.

We were livin' in an apartment that had been cut out of an old Victorian house down on Richmond Road,....right across the street from Henry Clay's home. (Ashland)

It was a fun night. My wife's cousin and her husband were staying with us. We had spent the night in front of the fireplace drinking and talking about old times.

At midnight, the town erupted in fireworks and gunfire.

Everybody in the neighborhood piled out into the yards and streets,...talkin' 'bout, "WOO!,...."WOO!",..

I had my grin goin' on and was just taking it all in.

There was a nice lookin' big hootered girl out there with her boyfriend, I guess. She was with *some* guy. I suppose it was her boyfriend.

Both of them were heavily involved in the "WOO!" thing.

,..I'm just standing there with my wife and our visitors grinnin' and sippin' my drink.

Alla sudden, outta the blue,.. that young girl turns my way, lets out a "WOO!,..then snatched her sweater up above her braless pun'kins and gives me a big shot of 'em.

"WOO!", she says,...

I "WOO!" back at her.

She "WOO's" again and gives 'em a shake.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!, I go.

Then my wife started makin' a stink,...so we all had to go back inside.

The titty girl was about to get a Russian ass whuppin',..and didn't realize it,...but the rest of us did.

It was fun while it lasted.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Nevermind... frown

Nancy Sinatra posed nude for Playboy when she was 54. If I recall, she looked DAMN good. Including her boobs. laugh

http://nancysinatra.com/photos/playboy-pictorial-21/

Nevermind... frown

Tell me you wouldn't hit this:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
LOL! laugh

Yeah, right! I'll bet you guys dollars to donuts that lady doesn't look a thing like Nancy Sinatra or Lynda Carter!

She's probably toothless & fat. laugh

I'll tell you what, you look at her pics first and let me know! grin
I did ...only "they" didn't know it blush lol!!!
[Linked Image]
LOL! laugh

Yeah, right! I'll bet you guys dollars to donuts that lady doesn't look a thing like Nancy Sinatra or Lynda Carter!

She's probably toothless & fat. laugh

I'll tell you what, you look at her pics first and let me know! grin

That IS Lynda Carter last year. She's 61 BTW...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Nevermind... frown

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Prefer this version.

[Linked Image]
noshitsherlock, but at 61 she looks better than anything ANYBODY here's ever tapped
Just let me know when Lynda Carter flashes her tits on camera. smile
Bobby Joe And The Outlaw...
Man between her, Daisy Duke and I dream of Jeanie Im surprised Im not blind........
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Man between her, Daisy Duke and I dream of Jeanie Im surprised Im not blind........

Dude .. get a grip ..

laugh
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by atvalaska

Dude .. get a grip ..

laugh

I would figure by his statement he has quite a grip. grin
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Nevermind... frown

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]