Home
I know I should end a sentence with a preposition but we'll pretend that I didn't. smile

I'm watching an episode of Columbo on Netflix that has Robert Conrad as the villain and I cannot abide Robert Conrad. Never liked him in anything and that got me to thinking about others I don't like in anything. Nicolas Cage (especially Nicolas Cage), Samuel L. Jackson, Lee Marvin (always played the part of a bully and I hate bullies like God hates sin), Jim Carrey. I'm sure there are others but those are the ones that come to mind.

I can't explain this but I suspect it's something deeply hidden in my psyche....if I can figger it out I'll let y'all know so you will be able to sleep at night. laugh
Obama!
Alec Baldwin....I love to hate that one.
2nd Jim Carrey. Never could figure out his popularity. Also hate that red-headed dude on CSI. What a bagger.
Sean Penn, Alec Baldwin, Susan Sarrandon, Tim Robbins, Jane Fonda, Seth Rogan.
Drew Barrymore.
Sarah Jessica Parker, she's the ugly hag from Sex in the City.
Rosie

Not sure it qualifies as an actor though.
Any queer......
Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Rosie O'donnel(shudder), Jesse Eisenberg (what a little squirrel), Susan Sarandon, Michael Cera... there are others.
How could I have forgotten Sean Penn?
Sean Penn, Susan Sarrandon, Tim Robbins, Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.

They are my Boycott list.!
David Spade makes me gag, there are others, but I choose not to recall them.
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barry Obama, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Lindsey Graham, etc. etc.

They keep pretending to be champions of The People and I keep seeing them for who they really are: bad actors.
Ashton Kutcher
+ 1... And you can add Andrew Cuomo to that list as well.
Zero and that fat, commie who used to be on that show with Mary T. Moore, and Samuel Jackson.
Y'all have added to my list tremendously....I can't believe I couldn't remember John Revolting, Rosie O, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, Sean Penn, and Alec Baldwin. Robert Culp is another one that I can't stomach.
Matt Damon.

Won't watch the remake of True Grit, 'cause of my dislike for him.

Lousy actor, period.

That mongoloid Jack Black is hard to watch.
Bette Midler? sick
Steve Martin

Jim Carrey

worse than Rod Steiger and Royal Dano
I was wondering if Susan Sarandon was a "just me" thing. Apparently not. What a hag.

Also, I can't stand the sight of Matthew Mcconaughey.
I believe the man said "actors" and not "actors and actresses"...

Chevy Chase
Steve Martin
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Chevy Chase
Steve Martin

Actor is a correct term for both genders wink
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Chevy Chase
Steve Martin

Referring to females as actresses makes you a bigot. wink
Jane Fonda, Barbra Streisand
Woody Allen.
Woody Allen, Allen Alda, Ben Stiller
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
� Referring to females as actresses makes you a bigot. wink

Says so in the PC Dictionary and Thought-Gestapo Guide!
Alec Baldwin and Charlie Sheen
Anybody who is a big Chavez supporter. E
Denzel Washington.
Martin Sheen. Don't care for Nicholas Cage either.
Alec Baldwin, Ed Asner, and Richard Belzer.
Sean Penn, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Kirk Douglas, Ed Asner, Paul Reiser.
It's easier when you arrive late:

Hanoi Jane, Samuel L. Jackson, Babs Streisand, Lee Marvin, Nicolas Cage (although he played a great baffoon in "Leaving Arizona"), Jim Carrey, Baldwins, Penns, Suzie Sarandon, Timmy Robbins, Sarah Jessica Parker, Rosie O, Mary Tyler Moore, Matthew McConaughey, Woody Allen, Allen Alda, Ben Stiller, Bob DeNiro, and the list goes on. Oh yeah, the guy who played the sheriff on Open Range.
Anyboy from the cast of Full House.

My daughter was hooked on that show, and for the life of me, I don't know why. 'Twas dreadfull, the writing, and the actors.
And Pierce Morgan!
George Clooney and Morgan Freeman
Why don't we like Lee Marvin? I always like him - one of my favorites was "Paint your Wagon" and The Dirty Dozen, Cat Balou, seems like he was in one of the Magnificent 7 sequels.

Seems like the lists would be shorter if we listed the ones we liked . . .
Cuba (how absolutely perfect) Gooding Jr.
Most of them...particularly that re-headed prick on CSI Miami (my wife watches the miserable, no talent, git).

Irritates me to see 18yo's posing as surgeons and such...what spaced out twit does the casting...!
Warren Beaty
Jessica Biel - she drives me crazy.

[Linked Image]
Pretty much all of them. Something about people that play make believe for a living..or live almost all their lives being someone else.
that old black guy with the warts all over his face who always plays the part of some old black guy with warts all over his face whose daughter gets kidnapped and he deadpans all these threats and does ridiculous crap that he could never do in real life. i forget his name but i would rather he did not exist.
Jane Fonda, all the Baldwins, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Allen Alda, Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen, David Carradine, Steven Seagal.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
� Referring to females as actresses makes you a bigot. wink

Says so in the PC Dictionary and Thought-Gestapo Guide!

There's an easy counter argument to that; if they are ALL actors, then we need to get rid of the "Best Actress" Awards in Hollywood...

Jon Stewart, Tom Cruise and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Owen Wilson, Owen Wilson and that whiny Owen Wilson.
Royal Dano, now there's a name. I always felt sorry for that guy.

Y'all have done well, not a single one listed that I like.
Originally Posted by Brazos
Obama!

+1 mad
Adam Sandler
Originally Posted by JOG
Jessica Biel - she drives me crazy.

[Linked Image]

She's fixi'n to pick a wedgie laugh

YUMEY
Originally Posted by Hoyt
Pretty much all of them. Something about people that play make believe for a living..or live almost all their lives being someone else.

I can't understand why people give them ANY credibility in real-life situations, for the reasons you mention.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barry Obama, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Lindsey Graham, etc. etc.

They keep pretending to be champions of The People and I keep seeing them for who they really are: bad actors.

+1 they think we can not see through there so called acting
and unfortunately to many people in this country can not
Except for a few, I hate them all....especially Danny Glover, Sean Penn, and Alec Baldwin. Their opinions are worthless, but are gobbled up my the minions. FUBAR would best describe our society.
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Whoopi, yet!

Mark
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I can't believe nobody's mentioned Whoopi, yet!

Mark

Is she still alive...don't bother, I do not want to know.
Jim Belushi grates on my nerves. Can't stand him. Unfunny.
The entire cast of Seinfeld comes to mind.
Anne Hathaway with the short hair.
Keanu Reeves!
Alec Baldwin gets a pass from me since I saw his imitation of Charles Nelson Riley; hilarious.
Pam the skank Anderson,David Hasselhoff,William Shatner,The entire NEW cast of Saturday Night live..Lorne Michaels shoulda fired himself years ago!
are u folks tell'in me the crop of so called actors we have nowdays can act?...bs...the last "actor" I seen played the joker in batman...and he was a bit + off his rocker...(dying like he did in real life) ps jim cary suksazz
Can't believe no ones mentioned Sylvester Stalone.
u see his last flik...not me... people I know have a neck and something that looks like skin...
btw - the beer is cold tonight! smile
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You win!

Thespians I truly can't stand to watch:
Adam Sandler
Jim Carey
Ellen Degeneres

Awesome actors:
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Leonardo DiCaprio
Tom Hanks
That last actor that I liked was gone when they buried John Wayne! Wouldn't give two cents for all the so-called actors that are out there right now unless I could use them for targets if I had them! There a FEW that are conservative; I'm leaving them out of my 'target' category!
Too many to list
Richard Dufus
Denzel Washington.

Always plays a race card in his movies. Can't stand him.
Originally Posted by atvalaska
are u folks tell'in me the crop of so called actors we have nowdays can act?...bs...the last "actor" I seen played the joker in batman...and he was a bit + off his rocker...(dying like he did in real life) ps jim cary suksazz

If you thought he was good in Batman, try watching him in "A knights tale".
It would be a hell of a lot easier to name the ones I do like in Hollywood. Clint Eastwood and Tom Selleck come to mind. I'm sure there are a couple more.
Yes, the red headed CSI dude, I think Filatio is is screen name. Just tryes to act cool and tough and cannot pull it off.
Ellen Degeneres or as my 83 year old dad calls her ' The crotch cannibal!'
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Denzel Washington.

IMO, he always plays the same greasy, oily, slimy, smarmy and depthless prick in every role he gets overpaid to sneer his way through. But that's just my opinion. laugh
Originally Posted by mule1
Ellen Degeneres or as my 83 year old dad calls her ' The crotch cannibal!'

"Crotch cannibal" LMAO!
"Flo" from progressive..
Johnny Depp. [bleep] him
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Denzel Washington.

IMO, he always plays the same greasy, oily, slimy, smarmy and depthless prick in every role he gets overpaid to sneer his way through. But that's just my opinion. laugh

Sure you're not referring to the Big O?
Originally Posted by okie
Alec Baldwin....I love to hate that one.

Yes

Originally Posted by Mathsr
Jane Fonda, all the Baldwins, Sean Penn, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Allen Alda, Martin Sheen, Charlie Sheen, David Carradine, Steven Seagal.

Yes, yes, yes and yes, etc., etc., etc. Except you forgot Meryl Streep, Matt Damon and Ben Stiller.

Stiller hates Southerners in particular. He never misses an opportunity to take a shot at the South in his movies.
There is so many I could name, I would be typing for a good hour, I got better things to do than that. What I can tell you is that I went from going to the movies twice a week 52 weeks a year to so far this year I when to just one, Zero Dark Thirty, it was ok, I still kind of think I would like to have my money back on it. Movies to day are not very memorable. Because of a problem they let use see another movie when Zero came out. It was so memorable that I forgot what it was. I tend to stick to the golden age that wonderful productive time Hollywood had from 1930 to 1966. After that it got slim pickings there were some good ones, but the norm was pretty much crap and the last couple of years its been a real crap fest. I rather take the 10 bucks and buy shotgun shells or hooks and tippet and just either shoot upland game and water fowl or fly cast for trout.
Pierce Brosnan and Leonardo DeCaprio.
Google their ties to anti hunting activism.
Genine Garofalo � just STFU

Richard Gerebil -

Julia Roberts -

Cher and her daughter-son whatever the [bleep] that thing is with glue-on sideburns

the Shamwow guy- grrrrrrr

wilfred brimley - just die already, really man- catheters?? at 6am?

bob barker- go cut your own balls off

danny devito

steve urkel

richard simmons

maxwell the pig- belongs on a bed of hickory coals

margaret cho

Thanks Mickey - did not realize that there are so many that I dislike seeing - until folks started naming them here. Personally can abide a few that were mentioned but, for the most part, y'all rung true. I also agree with those who wonder why folks give those clowns even a bit of attention, let alone credence, when it comes to important issues. Amazingly sad.
Daniel Craig. Always squints his eyes and tries to look like a badass yet in reality is an anti-gun puzzy.
Awesome actors:
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Leonardo DiCaprio
Tom Hanks
Robert Shaw
Oliver Reed
Robert Shaw was wonderful.
Unless I missed it, I can't believe nobody has mentioned that child perv Woody Allen.
Jane Fonda...
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Drew Barrymore.

Blond and Dingy!!!!!! Whats not to like? confused
Chevy Chase is number ONE. A HUGE azz. Kirk Douglas is another huge one. Alec Baldwin. Mostly, my opinion is based on their personal views, not their professional personna. I worked in entertainment for a long time, and met a lot of personalities backstage. Most are like anybody else, but some a real standouts. Actually did a gig with Chuck Norris - a real nice guy. Quiet and calm. Chevy Chase is just a foul man. Can't stand him.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Why don't we like Lee Marvin? I always like him - one of my favorites was "Paint your Wagon" and The Dirty Dozen, Cat Balou, seems like he was in one of the Magnificent 7 sequels.

+1! Yeah - always liked Lee Marvin. He was friends with Steve McQueen. They were actually real guys. Guns, bikes, and broads! A bit of drinking thrown in for effect....
I refuse to watch anything with Jim Carey in it.

maddog
Nobody has mention that ugly, nasty Janeane Garofalo; what a POS she is.. sick
I agree with all listed thus far, 'cept Lee Marvin and William Shatner. Shatner gets a life time pass for his role in, and shoulda been lifetime achievement award for this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaLokC9hqk
80% of my movie going died with John Wayne.
Now I attend cartoons/movies with my 5 year old grand daughter.

Jim
Jane Fonda - Should have been hung for treason long ago. Still should.

Rosey O'Donald
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by tpcollins

+1! Yeah - always liked Lee Marvin. He was friends with Steve McQueen. They were actually real guys. Guns, bikes, and broads! A bit of drinking thrown in for effect�.

Nothing not to like about Lee Marvin
Pretty much all of them. Daniel Day Lewis is talented though.
if I had to make a list, I'd be better off, time wise, to list those hollywood types that I CAN stand to look at. Much smaller list.

The main reason I dislike a particular actor/actress, is because of their politics. I won't support one that is Anti American, or that supports liberal policies.

I like Lee Marvin laugh
Originally Posted by 257Deland
i made sure she was my first mention, you must be a member of the Ignore Corps on here

lol

either way, we both obviously hate that bitch
Sean Penn
oh yeah

let me add that [bleep] doogie houser (neil patrick harris)

throw jim nabors in the list too sick
Sean Hannity; that douche hasn't had an original thought in his life. At least Alan Colmes knew how to play a weasel; Hannity couldn't play Rush to save his life!

I don't tend to hold actors' politics against them but judge them on their ability to play a role. I wouldn't hold a guy's politics against him if he had the best product in the marketplace, either. That seems illogical.

On the other hand the cult of celebrity we have in our culture is ludicrous. The fact that these people think I give a rat's rear end what they think or believe politically only shows that they've bought into that same stupidity themselves.
Will Ferrel
As long as their acting in the movies, I can tolerate them and actually like them. When they open their mouths to express their real opinions that's when I dislike them. I can't stand Danny Glover but I also can't see anyone else playing Deets in Lonesome Dove. Another is Tim Robbins, he was perfect in The Shawshank Redemption.
I remember a number of years back when a terminally ill child was going to go brown bear hunting in Alaska with the Make A Wish Foundation.
Suddenely an enormous swell of emotinal treehugging outrage erupted.
Pierce Brosnan came forward and urged the kid not to go on the bear hunt offering to spend a day with the kid instead of him going on the hunt.

A day with that assshole instead of a brown bear hunt in Alaska?
Jim Carrey, cant stand him and dont see why folks find him funny.

Sure there are others but he immediately comes to mind.
George Clooney
When they think that being a actor makes tham an expert in some field I can't stand to watch their movies anymore. Being an actor don't mean nothting when it comes to being an expert on global warming.
Tommy Lee Jones can eat shcit and die. I wouldn't offer him a cup of pizz if he was dying of thirst.
Originally Posted by Timberlake
I agree with all listed thus far, 'cept Lee Marvin and William Shatner. Shatner gets a life time pass for his role in, and shoulda been lifetime achievement award for this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaLokC9hqk

That was frikken excellent!
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Sarah Jessica Parker, she's the ugly hag from Sex in the City.

+1

and Jane Fonda
Originally Posted by slumlord

maxwell the pig- belongs on a bed of hickory coals

Weeeeeeeee, you are such an ass hole!
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 257Deland
i made sure she was my first mention, you must be a member of the Ignore Corps on here

lol

either way, we both obviously hate that bitch

I missed your mention of that nasty skank........ blush

I had some moron that wore diapers on ignore, but I think he disappeared. laugh
Originally Posted by MColeman
I know I should end a sentence with a preposition but we'll pretend that I didn't. smile

I'm watching an episode of Columbo on Netflix that has Robert Conrad as the villain and I cannot abide Robert Conrad. Never liked him in anything and that got me to thinking about others I don't like in anything. Nicolas Cage (especially Nicolas Cage), Samuel L. Jackson, Lee Marvin (always played the part of a bully and I hate bullies like God hates sin), Jim Carrey. I'm sure there are others but those are the ones that come to mind.

I can't explain this but I suspect it's something deeply hidden in my psyche....if I can figger it out I'll let y'all know so you will be able to sleep at night. laugh

Have you seen Conrad lately?

We are all gettin on.

[Linked Image]
Bette Midler

Tom Cruise

Tina Fey

Alec Baldwin

Sara Jessica Parker

The guy in Moonstruck

Robbin Williams
Originally Posted by Deer Turd
Keanu Reeves!

+1 !!
first one on my list is Sean Penn... followed by Johnnie Depp...

on the Female side... Janeane Garofolo.. Joy Bayhart....

and a list of other hollyweird lefties...

but those are the top barfbag picks that immediately come to mind...
© 24hourcampfire