Home
Posted By: ford8n The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Did anyone else think that Satan looked alot like Obama?
Posted By: Skidrow Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Duh!
Posted By: Plinker Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Originally Posted by ford8n
Did anyone else think that Satan looked alot like Obama?

Funny, I though it was me so I didn't say anything to my wife. But, yes, I though he looked like 0bama too!
Posted By: Alamosa Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Ya think?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Alamosa Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Actually, I think the reverse is more true.

Since he has been president Obama has looked a whole lot like Satan.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Did I miss an episode, somehow? Last night was the one where Mary gives birth to Jesus. It ends with their return from Egypt. I don't remember a scene with the Devil in it. What am I missing?
Posted By: temmi Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
yep

and

the question is

is he...

maybe yes
TRH it was the scene where Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days and tempted by Satan.
Originally Posted by Alamosa
Ya think?

[Linked Image]

I caption that picture, "I blame the previous administration for the mess we're in. "
Posted By: pira114 Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
If Satan had a child, he'd look just like Obama.
Posted By: dogzapper Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13

Hey, the Emperor of America is everywhere else, so why not appear as he actually is ... The Devil? grin

What I find interesting is that The Bible is getting exceedingly high ratings. And the Libtards in Hollyweird simply cannot believe that folks would actually watch a series like this.

To put it in perspective, sinceThe Bible mini-series started three weeks ago, it has received more viewers every single week than American Idol. This last week, The Bible had 13.1 million viewers and American Idol had 12.8 million. That is amazing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-President-Obama.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Just goes to show that Americans are hungry for something good on television.

With God,

Steve

Posted By: GeoW Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Did I miss an episode, somehow? Last night was the one where Mary gives birth to Jesus. It ends with their return from Egypt. I don't remember a scene with the Devil in it. What am I missing?

It lasts two hours Hawk.
Posted By: sourmash Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13
Originally Posted by GeoW

It lasts two hours Hawk.

And they show last week's episode in the time slot (6-8 E) before the new one (8-10).

It lasts two hours Hawk.
Didn't the episode end when Jesus was still a little boy?
Originally Posted by sourmash

It lasts two hours Hawk.

And they show last week's episode in the time slot (6-8 E) before the new one (8-10).

Oh, that explains it. I'm a week behind, then. My DVR is programmed to record only the 6-8 airing.
Posted By: dogzapper Re: The Bible tonight - 03/18/13

Nope, Jesus was helping Peter net fish in the Sea of Galilee when the episode ended.

Karen and I loved the Sea of Galilee and the entire area around it. It's amazing how close everything is; Tiberius, Capernaum, the ruins of Magdala and such. Peter's home is under a glass-floored Catholic church in Capernaum ... It's amazing to be celebrating the Holy Mass and look through the glass floor and right into Saint Peter's home. YES, that is the house where the removed a part of the roof and lowered the paralytic for Jesus to bless & cure.

The ruins of the White Synagogue is right next door. Jesus read the Scripture there and was tested by the Pharisees.

The DVD, the entire ten hours will be out in early-April.

Blessings,

Steve

Whoops. I just checked my DVR and looks like I just turned it off about twenty minutes too early when I first watched it. I just now finished watching the last twenty minutes which contained the Obama-Satan (wow, he really does look like Obama), and went all the way up to Jesus choosing Peter as an apostle. Good thing I saw these posts or I might have wondered about all they skipped when I watched the next installment.

You have to wonder if the guy who cast that actor and instructed the makeup people actually wanted him to look like Obama. Ears and everything. Uncanny.
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: The Bible tonight - 03/19/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Plinker Re: The Bible tonight - 03/19/13
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
[Linked Image]

17ACKLEYBEE should make that his new avatar.
© 24hourcampfire