Home
Noticed something over the weekend.

In Joe Kidd, Eastwood appears to comfortably shoot a rifle left handed [b][color:#3333FF]in this scene.[/color][/b]

[Linked Image]

But in his Gran Torino "Get off my Lawn" scene, he appears equally adept right handed...

Any way to know if the film has been flipped..?

Yes, I'm bored....

[Linked Image]
Clint Eastwood is an equal opportunity, ambidextrously gifted, certified, rectified a$$-whipper.
And he shoots a short gun, right handed.
Clint shoots the Spencer left-handed in "Unforgiven", too. But in the bar scene at the end, he shoots the shotgun righty.

I think the side he shoots from is driven by the camera/shot setup.

That's a straight-pull Ross takedown in "Joe Kidd", btw.
Probably a natural lefty but trained/corrected to use his right hand instead of his left while growing up, thus leaving him ambidextrous.
Originally Posted by 270Mag
That's a straight-pull Ross takedown in "Joe Kidd".

Yeah but what is the scope? Win B5? I dont think so.
In the movies old Clint never misses with either hand and his targets couldn�t hit a barn if they stood inside of it.

Answers.com>Wiki Answers>Categories>Entertainment & Arts>Celebrities>Is Clint Eastwood left-handed?

Left handed. The end of Dirty Harry when he throws his inspector badge with his left hand. He usually shoots with his right hand but is left handed.

Looks right handed to me....
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8oI7XWkoXE&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]
Clint would slap the schit outta you equally with either hand.
Yes, he probably is.
I think Clint is amphibious.

Mike
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Probably a natural lefty but trained/corrected to use his right hand instead of his left while growing up, thus leaving him ambidextrous.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Clint would slap the schit outta you equally with either hand.

This!
Originally Posted by MColeman
Originally Posted by NeBassman

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

I wish I was, my mother is and can switch mid task
Maybe he is [bleep] up like me and does some things right handed, and some left.
+1 on that one. Pistols- right, Shotguns\Rifles- left hand.
© 24hourcampfire