Home
Just saw a "public safety exception" will be invoked for the captured marathon bomber. No Miranda rights and a special interrogation team will "question" him because he is a "high-value suspect". This from obama's justice dept.

Where is Pelosi's big [bleep]' mouth now besides getting botox shots? Why is it okay now? What a bunch of [bleep]' hypocrites.
This is yet another example of obummer's disregard for the constitution and our rule of law. We can't get rid of this guy fast enough.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Wheres Pelosi?
Shes passed out drunk on good Cabernet with a wine bottle full of tax money stuck in her twat.
As I recall this exception is used for emergency circumstances and was decided about 10 years ago. You are only allowed to ask one or two questions and it has to be directly related to a potentially dangerous situation that would get innocent persons hurt or killed. Something like "where'd you drop the gun"? close to a play gound. It's extremely limited in scope. kwg
Originally Posted by Cartod
Wheres Pelosi?
Shes passed out drunk on good Cabernet with a wine bottle full of tax money stuck in her twat.

Do they make mental eye bleach?
Does this law involve cleaning up excess fingernails found around the perp's chair after the interrogation?
Remember when Pelosi took every opportunity to have a mic in her face to rip Bush? That [bleep] piece of schitt couldn't even talk without disrespecting the sitting POTUS. And she took the opportunity very often.

What a dumazz psycho biatch!

Probably has her face buried in a sloppy wet fur pie blowing bubbles reciting the 10 planks of communism in her pea brain.
Originally Posted by kwg020
As I recall this exception is used for emergency circumstances and was decided about 10 years ago. You are only allowed to ask one or two questions and it has to be directly related to a potentially dangerous situation that would get innocent persons hurt or killed. Something like "where'd you drop the gun"? close to a play gound. It's extremely limited in scope. kwg

Something like that. I think there still has to an imminent threat to wave Miranda. It is limited. Me, I'd be sticking a 12ga. bronze bore brushed in all his holes.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Wheres Pelosi?

Do they make mental eye bleach?

LMAO!
Wheres Pelosi?

You owe me a keyboard
© 24hourcampfire