Home
Posted By: eyeball Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Her signed electronic message to Benghazi in April 2012 says they are staying on track to reduce marine presence there rather than increase Embassy security.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Wow... I'm shocked...
Posted By: eyeball Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
So much for not seeing requests for more security.
It all started with, "I didn't inhale." laugh
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
I wonder if she will get prison time? No that's for common people. They need to hold these azzholes accountable and start putting them in prison!
Posted By: temmi Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
We are in a sad state.

The people are trading their freedom for a bag of magic beans

Snake
Yeah, My Congressman, Mac Thornberry was just on Fox. Bill Hemmer kept pressing him to flat out say that Hillary lied about refusing security.

Mac said he had no way of knowing what "her eyes saw", but there were letters with her signature.

He stressed that this was an "interim" report and that there was more "work to be done".
Posted By: Steve Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Man that is like how many news cycles ago? Can't we just close this story and move on to something current and important? Like how the obstructionist GOP is making air travel even more uncomfortable with sequestration.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
"It all started with, "I didn't inhale."

Lying to congress isn't something new for politicians. You can find many examples for all the administrations of the past 30 years. Nixon "I am not a crook". Reagan didn't know we were selling arms to Iran and using the money to fund the Contra's.

"I don't recall" gets used too often and they get away with it.
Who would of thought that Hildabeast would lie? Me for one. Her, Peelousy and Frankenstein should all lose their jobs.
I saw that interview as well, he stated that they "skewed" the facts but wouldn't say it was an outright lie! What a puzzy!
Posted By: Notropis Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Originally Posted by Steve
Man that is like how many news cycles ago? Can't we just close this story and move on to something current and important? Like how the obstructionist GOP is making air travel even more uncomfortable with sequestration.

Wasn't sequestration BHO's idea?

Why close a story when it may have serious implications in the near future? Does it not give some idea of how a potential elected official might perform in office? Do you want to ignore new evidence when it becomes available?
This surely isn't another Klintone first! But this bitch may still be the worst president ever.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Hillary lied to Congress??? Ya don't say!!! Why, I'm so shocked I could use the extra current to light up NYC!!
Next she'll say "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman."

They're the hilbillary twins.
They're identical.

No one knows which one fathered the stain on the blue dress and you'll never squeeze the truth out of either.

The only difference between them is he's better looking, smarter, and blacker.
The favored son.
Their ma always did like him best.

Those folks lie to each other every day. What I find amazing is no one calls anybody out. The RNC needs to remember this when she runs for Pres. Hasbeen
Posted By: bea175 Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Originally Posted by eyeball
Her signed electronic message to Benghazi in April 2012 says they are staying on track to reduce marine presence there rather than increase Embassy security.

The Hilabeast lies to everyone , it is her Trademark
Posted By: Hoyt Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
All I know is when she was Secretary of State the press stuck so many feathers in her hat and blew so much smoke up her ass.. if she could be seen for what she is she would look like one of the old time chiefs with his full war bonnet head dress and smoke coming out of her ears and ass. She didn't do [bleep].

I just hope somehow she gets uncovered for what she really is before she gets elected president.
Posted By: Hotload Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Originally Posted by eyeball

Hillary Lied......must run in the family.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
The RNC needs to remember this

The RNC is so backward and RINO-like that they couldn't find an orange in a Florida citrus farm...
We know all dimocraps lie, but it is not hung on them without proof, and rarely even then. Now we have the undisputible proof.
Posted By: savage62 Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
So what else is new with these Demacrats
Posted By: antlers Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
You mean she lied...to the biggest bunch of liars in the country...?
They're all politicians...which means they're all liars...and all are self-serving.
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Next she'll say "I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman."

...Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin.

[Linked Image]
Next Obama will claim Executive Priviledge? Pukes all of them.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Her hubby taught her how to lie.
Originally Posted by antlers
They're all politicians...which means they're all liars...and all are self-serving.
Originally Posted by antlers

Oh, it's ok then, huh?
You have to watch your back around Hillary

1- James McDougal � Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr�s investigation.
2 � Mary Mahoney � A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3 � Vince Foster � Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock�s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4 � Ron Brown � Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown�s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller commited suicide.
5 � C. Victor Raiser, II � Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6 � Paul Tulley � Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a �dear friend and trusted advisor�.
7 � Ed Willey � Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8 � Jerry Parks � Head of Clinton�s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park�s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 � James Bunch � Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a �Black Book� of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10 � James Wilson � Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
11 � Kathy Ferguson � Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12 � Bill Shelton � Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13 � Gandy Baugh � Attorney for Clinton�s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14 � Florence Martin � Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15 � Suzanne Coleman � Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16 � Paula Grober � Clinton�s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 � Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating MenaAirport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18 � Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at MenaAirport with Casolaro and the 1980 �October Surprise� was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his WashingtonDC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19 � Jon Parnell Walker � Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20 � Barbara Wise � Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21 � Charles Meissner � Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22 � Dr. Stanley Heard � Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton �s advisory council personally treated Clinton�s mother, stepfather and brother.
23 � Barry Seal � Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24 � Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. � Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25 � Stanley Huggins � Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26 � Hershell Friday � Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27 � Kevin Ives & Don Henry � Known as �The boys on the track� case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28 � Keith Coney � Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29 � Keith McMaskle � Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30 � Gregory Collins � Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31 � Jeff Rhodes � He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
32 � James Milan � Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes�.
33 � Jordan Kettleson � Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
34 � Richard Winters � A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
35 � Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 � Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 � Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 � Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 � Major General William Robertson
40 � Col. William Densberger
41 � Col. Robert Kelly
42 � Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 � Steve Willis
44 � Robert Williams
45 � Conway LeBleu
46 � Todd McKeehan

Quite an impressive list!
The public must become aware of what happens to friends of the Clintons!
All those suicides make sense. The Clintons are a depressing group.
W4B this post needs to be emailed around the US yearly.
"Hillary Lied to Congress"

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE !!!!!!!
I wonder if she will get prison time? No that's for common people. They need to hold these azzholes accountable and start putting them in prison!

Like Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart. miles
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
Originally Posted by the_shootist
It all started with, "I didn't inhale." laugh

NOOOOO!

It started WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY before that!
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Those folks lie to each other every day. What I find amazing is no one calls anybody out. The RNC needs to remember this when she runs for Pres. Hasbeen

Oh, they'll remember.

But as usual they will say nothing and do nothing.
I fully expect them to run McCain against her.

Posted By: Scott F Re: Hillary Lied to Congress - 04/24/13
I knew Hillery was lying when she was testifying, you could see her lips move.
10-4 that's for sure.
© 24hourcampfire