Home
From the article

She�s expected, like her ex-president husband, to command a whopping $200,000-plus for each appearance.

And since a lot of democrats will be reading this, the editor thought this little gem necessary. laugh

That means if she gives just 10 speeches this year, she�ll take home a cool $2 million

Hard nosed journalism at its finest folks.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/...idential-bid-clinton-set-to-cash-in?lite

I don't want to hear what she has to say let alone look at her mug (couldn't find a throwup smilie for her)
She�s expected, like her ex-president husband, to command a whopping $200,000-plus for each appearance.

pretty expensive for a worn out old wrinkled hooker......... [Linked Image]
I know this won't happen but I WISH SHE WOULDN'T GET EVEN 1 TALKING ENGAGEMENT.
Even more I WISH SHE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO JAIL FOR HER CONSTANT LIES AND MISDIRECTIONS SHE HAS TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
This "couple" is what the American "people" voted in TWICE. Pretty sad state of affairs when "people" like this are chosen to lead this country. Cheer up. This country won't be THIS country much longer at the rate we are going. mad mad mad
Can she really command $200,000 per speech?

She's unemployed, has lots of bills on a house to pay.
Maybe she'll go on welfare.
Originally Posted by heavywalker
From the article

And since a lot of democrats will be reading this, the editor thought this little gem necessary. laugh

That means if she gives just 10 speeches this year, she�ll take home a cool $2 million

Hard nosed journalism at its finest folks.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/...idential-bid-clinton-set-to-cash-in?lite

LOL more support from the left for the left. But say the bitch will bring employment to America. You imagine how many bottles of eye bleach the're going to need to handle that going on tour??????????
© 24hourcampfire