Home
Posted By: kend Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
After breakfast, I put my coffee cup in the sink and walked out to the shop with my empty cereal bowl. Later in the day I started thinking about selling the Colt Commander I bought day before yesterday. Do I need to see a doctor?
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
Originally Posted by kend
After breakfast, I put my coffee cup in the sink and walked out to the shop with my empty cereal bowl. Later in the day I started thinking about selling the Colt Commander I bought day before yesterday. Do I need to see a doctor?

Well...that depends entirely on what you are looking to replace it with, and whether the aforementioned toy will pay for it in it's entirety.
Never had any lead poisoning...

but I've dealt a bit of it out. smile
(anybody else? got any pics?)

but seriously, the members on here with first hand experience probably won't chime in.
Paint chips and pp pines and Walts and backwards world's and other such riff raff's tend to shy away from facts of matters.

Only if you pour coffee in your cereal and don't notice it until it's halfway eaten.

Buy sell trade to your heart's content, is what I say.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
If the POTUS is making sence to you ........... Then you have lead poisoning!
The first symptom of of lead poisoning comes shortly after you sell your wife's diamond ear rings to buy a 1911. It starts with a sharp pain in the abdomen followed by profuse bleeding. It might appear in several places on the body, maybe 10 or more places in a serious case.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13

yes, I can probably give you money for it. With money, you can by food or even a pistol.

PS. Was you coffee cup glazed in china?
Posted By: rost495 Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
First sign is selling a gun or thinking of it. Guns are to buy, not to sell.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
If the POTUS is making sence to you ........... Then you have lead poisoning!

You may have lead poisoning if you spell 'sence' rather than 'since'. Now, does that make sense? wink
I must have it too, been told numerous time to "get the lead out." your symtoms are not as serious as mine, cause I usually forget where I put the coffee cup.
Posted By: Longbob Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Only if you pour coffee in your cereal and don't notice it until it's halfway eaten.

....that you forgot to add sugar.
Posted By: Plinker Re: Lead poisioning symptoms? - 05/05/13
Hydrostatic shock is one symptom of lead poisoning. I'm sure there are others.
Is there a walk-in appointment gun doctor at your LGS? I suggest you go there. If nothing else, they might've got some ammo in or some new consignments so it's worth the trip, just to be safe. Plus, the magazines are better at the gun doctor's office anyway.

Frankly, I think you shorted yourself a cup of coffee before starting your day, is all.
© 24hourcampfire