Home
Posted By: andrews1958 Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Heard a truck driver talking about lot lizzards the other day. What are they?
Posted By: RWE Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by andrews1958

are you serious? I thought it was common knowledge.
Posted By: Ptarmigan Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Im pretty sure they come knocking on your sleeper cab when your at a truck stop. Just checking to see if you're looking for a "good time".
Posted By: jeffdwhite Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Heard if you play with em, you can catch stuff the Dr.
can't get rid of... grin
Posted By: Scott F Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Lot lizards are truck stop and rest stop prostitutes. In my days of trucking they were anything but hot! They would pound on your door even with a no Lizard sign on the window like one of THESE and ask to use your CB. NEVER open your door for one!!!
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Basically hookers working truck stops.
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Lot Lizard = a guy from California who fakes his own death and challenges other men to wrasslin' matches
Posted By: Deerwhacker444 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Lot Lizard = a guy from California who fakes his own death and challenges other men to wrasslin' matches
laugh
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Isn't rasin head a lot lizard?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
turtles and whores

both hate the kitchen
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Awwh, yes, Lot Lizards. Jubitz Truck Stop in Portland, OR used to be crawling with them.

Reminds me of a story I heard from a fellow driver about another driver telling him about this Lot Lizard who frequented Jubitz, he was told if he was ever at the Truck Stop in Portland that she had a camper an that if would call her on the CB she would come down and show him a good time her name was Bambii. This driver answered that Yes, he knew her as she was his Ex wife. The air went dead to which he replied the Operative word to this was EX and that it wasn't his problem anymore.
Posted By: deflave Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Well boys, off to the truck stop.

Travis
Posted By: wageslave Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RWE Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by deflave

Look for Carol.

Order the "sloppy omelet with hot sauce"

You won't be disappointed.
Posted By: wageslave Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
LMAO.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by RWE

Look for Carol.

gotta try them blue waffles too
Posted By: deflave Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Thanks guys.

Travis
Posted By: KR13 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Blue waffles, that's just nasty.
Posted By: logger Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
In auto racing circles, and especially at the larger races, you also have pit lizards.
Posted By: GeorgeS3 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Lounge lizards----bar rooms
Buckle bunnies----rodeos, horse events

And there are others....
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
holster sniffers = cop groupies

got to love the buckle bunnies smile
Posted By: GeorgeS3 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Know quite a few buckle bunnies!!!
laffin....
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by slumlord
turtles and whores

both hate the kitchen

and only one is good to eat

Said by a great American, Floyd Tucker
Posted By: smarquez Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Pro Hos around motorcycle racing.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13

No chit? Is that a realy for real question?
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by RWE

Look for Carol.

I'm cryin
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Any body want a few pics from Google? Just the sort of clean cut girls you'd take home to meet the folks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Heard em called bumper lizards too
Posted By: ironbender Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Wow!

Even with free wifi?
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
That 2d one in the purple must work the back lots where there aren't any lights.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Lot Lizards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
That 2d one in the purple must work the back lots where there aren't any lights.

Because the others are so fine?!
smile
Posted By: bobelk99 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13

Sort of the reverse of lounge lizards, and not as clean or well to do.
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
We have a local hooker here that takes the cake. I can remember dealing with her once and we asked her where she worked. She told us McDonald's. then I asked her her birth date. And she started crying and said she didn't know because her mom had her birth certificate. Come to find out she WORKED at McDonald's not FOR mc Donald's.

She filed a rape chare against her boyfriend once. Turns out she had screwed 8 of his buddies in a gangbang and then was too tired for him. So he forced himself.
Posted By: Akbob5 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/08/13
Originally Posted by rockchucker

Rockchucker,

You made that one up just 'cause you're a cop, right??
cool

Posted By: RandyR Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
I had one holler at me on the radio the other night in Gary said she wanted to put her lipstick on my dipstick ! She seemed to have a lovely personality by the way she spoke! laugh
Posted By: Mac84 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
That's classy and sexy!

The best looking working girls I see are employed by services and cater to motel/hotel clients. The street walkers...not so hot.
Posted By: RandyR Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
You would be surprised how many nice looking college girls hang around truckstops hoping to make some money for school.

One approached me one time and said she was pre-med.
Posted By: kecatt Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
I wonder if they are union?
Posted By: APDDSN0864 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
If so, does that make their pimps management or shop stewards? eek

Ed
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
Originally Posted by RandyR
You would be surprised how many nice looking college girls hang around truckstops hoping to make some money for school.

Er, with hookers, you'd do well to take them POST med.
Posted By: Boggy Creek Ranger Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
There is a roadside park on I45 in our little town. Lots of truckers overnight or park to avoid the weight station just up the road about seven miles.

Years ago there was a local girl that started working that lot at the ripe old age of 13. She came in early. She worked under the oversight (pimp) of a local gas station owner. Paki or some type of rag head. Though they really tried to keep it hushed up as you can guess in a small town and with lots of people who then listened to CB traffic it wasn't quiet long.

The local Sheriff at that time and a couple of deputies picked her up but didn't know what to do with her. No family to speak of,crack heads all and at the time our county had no juve facilites. One of the deputies took her home to live whith his family temporairly.

Nobody really knows what actually happened but after the visit the station was closed. The owner left and and has never been seen again. Station reopened in about a month under new ownership.

Several of us got busy and placed the girl with a foster family. She stayed there for about three months and ran off one day. Nobody has ever seen or heard from her since. She'd be about 25 or so now if she is still alive.

Just a story signifying nothing I suppose but there it is anyway. CAn't help but feel sorry for them but they choose to be what they are in most cases.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
Originally Posted by RandyR

College girls - right...

Posted By: milespatton Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
There is a roadside park on I45 in our little town. Lots of truckers overnight or park to avoid the weight station just up the road about seven miles.

There has been lots of problem with the rest area's on I-40 in Arkansas too. My county sheriff used to do stings on the one at the White River between Hazen and Brinkley for Prostitutes. They closed one between Little Rock and Conway because the Queers took it over. They closed another near Morrilton after a couple of murders. The ones closed were just pull overs with no restroom or lights. They closed another that was used as a part time weigh station near Lonoke. I don't know why because I never heard of any problems with that one and it was used a lot by truckers. Now they just line the on ramps while sleeping. miles
Posted By: rockchucker Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by rockchucker

Rockchucker,

You made that one up just 'cause you're a cop, right??
cool

nope it's the truth
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger

Years ago there was a local girl that started working that lot at the ripe old age of 13. She came in early. She worked under the oversight (pimp) of a local gas station owner. Paki or some type of rag head. Though they really tried to keep it hushed up as you can guess in a small town and with lots of people who then listened to CB traffic it wasn't quiet long.

The local Sheriff at that time and a couple of deputies picked her up but didn't know what to do with her. No family to speak of,crack heads all and at the time our county had no juve facilites. One of the deputies took her home to live whith his family temporairly.

Nobody really knows what actually happened but after the visit the station was closed. The owner left and and has never been seen again. Station reopened in about a month under new ownership.

Several of us got busy and placed the girl with a foster family. She stayed there for about three months and ran off one day. Nobody has ever seen or heard from her since. She'd be about 25 or so now if she is still alive.

Just a story signifying nothing I suppose but there it is anyway. CAn't help but feel sorry for them but they choose to be what they are in most cases.

Boggy,

Was this one of the rest areas that was destroyed by the huddled masses during the Rita evac?

Bob
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/09/13
Originally Posted by milespatton

There has been lots of problem with the rest area's on I-40 in Arkansas too. My county sheriff used to do stings on the one at the White River between Hazen and Brinkley for Prostitutes. They closed one between Little Rock and Conway because the Queers took it over. They closed another near Morrilton after a couple of murders. The ones closed were just pull overs with no restroom or lights. They closed another that was used as a part time weigh station near Lonoke. I don't know why because I never heard of any problems with that one and it was used a lot by truckers. Now they just line the on ramps while sleeping. miles

We shut down the majority of non-monitored rest areas as they be ale a major safety liability. Now they are pushing for the 24 hour monitored safety areas as they call them now. But that probably doesn't completely stop the activity.

I remember the old area between Austin and San Marcos on I 35. Maintenance supvr stepped over bob wire fence on to private property to find several mattresses and all kinds of stuff back in the bushes!!!! Nasty!!!!! The areas became a maintenance and safety liability. On homo was murdered and burned up in his VW bug! Suppose he propped the wrong guy!

But used to find pretty cool literature to hide in coworkers desks or vehicle when they weren't looking!!! LOL !!!
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
been meaning to post this, I pulled the cover back and didnt have too much dust

laugh

slapped that on there about 15 years ago

[Linked Image]
Posted By: tex_n_cal Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
One house in Fresno was about a mile from a truck stop on Hwy99. I'd gas up there occasionally or get propane, and see the LL's walking around. Most of them were pretty sad. In a different part of town, I occasionally saw some near an industrial park. One afternoon I'm headed home and see a gorgeous blonde in a short skirt. She smiles and waves furiously at me. I just smile back, wave, and keep going - but think damn that was a good looking hooker. Six months later I see her driving a police car. smirk grin

There's a few hookers in the area I'm in now, probably rejects from the strip clubs in the area. Every few months, a couple of really good looking ones appear, and I'll bet they're doing a different job smile
Posted By: RDW Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
NAPA Ho's >>> parts delivery chicks that love to polish tools.

Had a steady stream of hookers that visited Target on South Main in the Bayou City. We would follow them around and when they saw us, they would give us a backside cunny shot and grin. Was always amusing to us college boys until we noticed a cunny with a sack.

Posted By: GeoW Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Originally Posted by kecatt
I wonder if they are union?

SEIU - Service Employees International Union
Posted By: Boggy Creek Ranger Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger

Boggy,

Was this one of the rest areas that was destroyed by the huddled masses during the Rita evac?

Bob

Yeah, Bob it was. After the Rita run it was about knee deep in trash and human excretement. Took TX dOT about a week to clean it up and replace the torn up grills. All fixed up now though and about the only old time road side park left on I45 between Houston and Dallas. All the rest have been closed and replaced with the off road rest areas with restrooms and vending machines.
Posted By: Seminole39 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Originally Posted by slumlord
been meaning to post this, I pulled the cover back and didnt have too much dust

laugh

slapped that on there about 15 years ago

[Linked Image]
white trash
Posted By: Boococky Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Been in the trucking business almost my whole life.....best (or worst story)....team drivers were at a stop for the night and were sharing a bottle of whiskey. Naked blonde (LL) knocks on the door, they let her in and start passing the bottle around. Woman says "thanks for the drink, I had to have something to wash that taste out of my mouth" sick laugh
Posted By: Jtown Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Originally Posted by Boococky
Been in the trucking business almost my whole life.....best (or worst story)....team drivers were at a stop for the night and were sharing a bottle of whiskey. I knock on the door, they let me in and start passing the bottle around. I say "thanks for the drink, I had to have something to wash that taste out of my mouth" sick laugh

Boo, I didnt know you were a lot lizard
Posted By: slumlord Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Originally Posted by Boococky
Been in the trucking business almost my whole life.....best (or worst story)....team drivers were at a stop for the night and were sharing a bottle of whiskey. Naked blonde (LL) knocks on the door, they let her in and start passing the bottle around. Woman says "thanks for the drink, I had to have something to wash that taste out of my mouth" sick laugh
curry chicken?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: Lot Lizzards - 05/10/13
Check this hottie out
Yumm
© 24hourcampfire