Home
Posted By: Mannlicher Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
I am stuck in Orlando this week, while my wife runs a big international pharma research convention.
Every where I go, Disney, Seaworld, Universal, and the Grand Cypress Resort where we are staying , all you see is FAT BROADS!
America has become the land of the obese.
Posted By: temmi Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Oh well

Snake
Posted By: bluefish Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
that's not always a bad thing.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Colorado, Lowest obesity rate in the country. I guess we know where all our heavy weights went.
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Thanx for no pix! laugh
Posted By: JPro Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
My wife has family in Oregon and I'm always shocked at the drastic change in climate when we visit in the summer. Beyond that, the next most shocking change is the relatively small percentage of overweight people you see. My wife and I both notice it. The traditional "southern diet" is downright terrible. In addition, many are uneducated about a proper diet and are trying to eat on-the-cheap, due to income levels. Once upon a time, the wealthy were the only ones who could afford to be larger individuals. Now, the lower-income groups are hitting themselves with a double whammy of tremendous daily calorie intake combined with a substandard amount of actual nutrition. Don't give the body what it needs to operate correctly and you have health problems. Add 30-70 extra pounds of fat to the equation to stress the bodily systems even more, and you see why obesity is the health epidemic that it has become. It won't be long before the typical American life span starts to decrease. Food may be slower-acting, but it can kill you as surely as cyanide.....
Posted By: kend Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Mexicans, the best thing that ever happened for fat girls.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Posted By: blairvt Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Might be a stereo type, but they are usually true. Fat girls around here whose family own land or anything else for that matter end up with a Mexican.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Somebody say ASS???

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jpb Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Somebody say ASS???

[Linked Image]

I'll see your ass (I can't believe I typed that!) and raise you one:

[Linked Image]

John

Posted By: Czech_Made Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
My colleague whole ago spent a week in Holland. She was pretty and quite shapely woman and her main impression was that Holland is the country of small butts. Likely because of all the bking and walking, comparing Prague to Virginia, I tend to agree.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
I like petite women , just never could get attracted to Fat Women , they just don't do anything for me
Originally Posted by jpb
Somebody say ASS???

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

John

I'm not comfortable with that remark, but I'll raise and call with "Watermelon Woman" of Brazil with her 46" ass:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: TimZ Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
If you think Florida is bad, just come and have a look in Houston at some point....it can't be any better.
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
laugh. Lol. Somebody liked this one.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jpb Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by jpb
Somebody say ASS???

John

I'm not comfortable with that remark, but I'll raise and call with "Watermelon Woman" of Brazil with her 46" ass:
[Linked Image]

I fold... laugh

John
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Queen had it figured out!

Posted By: mathman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by jpb
Somebody say ASS???

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

John

[Linked Image]

You can take that pot if it makes you feel like a winner. grin
A winner in hog-heaven my friend grin and since I won the pot, I get "lobster woman" too! smile
A winner in hog-heaven my friend grin and since I won the pot, I get "lobster woman" too! smile

laugh
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rlott Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
All those asses still look like asses. I think Mannlicher was talking about the one's that look like 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by TimZ
If you think Florida is bad, just come and have a look in Houston at some point....it can't be any better.
bear in mind that I am seeing these fat butts in Orlando. I can assure you that the women are from all over the world, not just locals.
There is as large a cross section of the World's population here, as in any location on the planet.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by bea175
I like petite women , just never could get attracted to Fat Women , they just don't do anything for me

I hear ya bea, I can be attracted to a pretty woman in any shape or size.

but man there's just something about those spinners that makes me all twitterpated!

caused me to fall in love many a time, or it was some four letter word that begins with L

IIRC, you're lefthanded, guess that's why we're in our right mind

spinners are where it's at! I've known some dandies. (thank god for luck)
Posted By: Swifty52 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by rlott
All those asses still look like asses. I think Mannlicher was talking about the one's that look like 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum.

Well these must be what you meant. They can carry a serving tray in front or back.
[Linked Image]

crazy
Posted By: W7ACT Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by Irving_D
[Linked Image]

Where is FlDave He'd hit that! whistle grin whistle
Posted By: bea175 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Well that is one way to wipe and clean that big Black Ass after taking a Dump
Thanks to all you mooks for ruining the "art of the ass" with all these grotesque negroasses! frown
They come in vanilla too:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by bluefish
that's not always a bad thing.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=v4veYug5pFo[/video]
Posted By: EdM Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Yes it has, for some time. Quite the opposite down here in Queensland that is for sure.
Posted By: captbutch Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Those are built for comfort wink
Posted By: bucktales Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by mathman
They come in vanilla too �

Reminds me of the guy who said that a guy married to that could throw-away his mattress and sell his horse.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Now that was funny!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/13/13
I lived in Biloxi for 22yrs that area wins most obese all the time.
New Orleans has won it as most obese city -but overall MS. wins.
I would have never believed somewhere could be worse -here in the Florida panhandle ft. Walton bch area there are basically no good looking women.
Huge fatasses with dirty clothes on -oily hair etc. -I've got up and walked out of restaurants because the waitresses were so nasty.

Here's a telling story -I went praire dog shooting in Wyoming a few years ago via airline.
I easily noticed that the women got better looking the further we got from the deep south -Denver airport is like another world.

On the return trip as travelers make their way through the concourse's I pointed out that every ugly fatass in the airports were walking the same way as we were each time we landed and changed planes. When we were close to home and individual jets would land their passengers along the coast -from baton rouge -biloxi - mobile,al. -Pensacola -panama city ALL the ugly fatso's were sitting in the same concourse as us.
Neither guy with me really wanted to admit it for a while but when that was going on and I was pointing it out -they saw it was true.
I still remember three beautiful women sitting a diner in KC Wyoming -one pumping fuel and a gas station no make up built like a brick outhouse.
I told my friends imagine if any of these moved to ft.walton bch,fl. -they would be the talk of the region.

I have breakfast at two-three different places locally here -one place hired a good looking women.
I immediately asked her where she was from --Kennesaw,GA. ----within one week you couldn't find a parking place or get a seat in that place !
Mike
Posted By: shootem Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I am stuck in Orlando this week, while my wife runs a big international pharma research convention.
Every where I go, Disney, Seaworld, Universal, and the Grand Cypress Resort where we are staying , all you see is FAT BROADS!

More heat in the winter, more shade in the summer.
Posted By: Monkey_Joe Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
My latest fat bottomed girl:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Sooo glad my wife ain't got no bootie that needs turn signals.....I'm blessed.
Posted By: sambo3006 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Patience, grasshopper. All things in time. sick laugh
Originally Posted by sambo3006
Originally Posted by Godogs57

Patience, grasshopper. All things in time. sick laugh

She's 53, cute as a button, and can run your butt in the ground. Just sayin'
Posted By: LBP Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
There ain't nothing hotter than a fat bottomed girl within reason. I offer the following example.

[Linked Image]

You can keep the skinny women and get me a well marbled girl anyday... wink
Posted By: calikooknic Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Delbert Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
LBP
Brother ya got it covered in spades!
TEXAS has'um for sure.
True hot don't come out til after sunset, then it's a different world.
Come to TEXAS and understand the true meaning of "wore out".
Texas gals don't know about slow down or wait.....
Beautiful women all but the girl in the blue dress is amazing...
Originally Posted by Delbert
LBP
Brother ya got it covered in spades!
TEXAS has'um for sure.
True hot don't come out til after sunset, then it's a different world.
Come to TEXAS and understand the true meaning of "wore out".
Texas gals don't know about slow down or wait.....

Yes Sir, heres another favorite...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Delbert Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Texas gals will put a "good" hurt on ya that ya won't soon forget!!!
Agreed on the Blue, but I think I saw the black while floatin' the river...
Good god......who ever thought a rope tied to a tree could be soo much fun ???

HELLO SUMMERTIME !!!
Posted By: djs Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13

Just look at the number the fast food places all over Orlando (and elsewhere) and guess the number of calories served daily at each restaurant!
Man I just don't see it....Don't like em skinny as a rail, but don't care for all that extra junk in the trunk either.....

Oh well...Fords, Chevys, etc....guess we can all find something to make us happy.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Evidently the overwhelming level of support for obesity here, is one reason for the increase in same.
Evidently the overwhelming level of support for obesity here, is one reason for the increase in same.

Apparently!
Posted By: Rancho_Loco Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13

Manlicker, you're not exactly the picture of health either, fwiw..
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Yawn.
Posted By: arkypete Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Shortly after Atlantic City gambling got started I went with the Ex. At the same time lady's fashion was designer jeans were in vogue.
I'm not much of a gambler, so I went over to slot machine threw in my $10.00 and got it over with, then moved on to people watching.
There was a whole subspecie of female walking around and using the escalator, that I'd never seen before. This specie of female was short, white, big nosed, dark hair or obvious bleach blond, fat, with huge rear ends. I amused myself for the rest of the evening estimating how many acres of cotton it took to make the blue jean material to wrap around the ass in front of me on the escalater. The closest I could get was two acres per cheek or the amount of sail needed for Old Ironsides.
I've been curious how some of the ladies wipe thier ass, their arms are not long enough. Not to mention, it would require a couple more hands to hold the cheeks apart, so as to not get their hands trapped between the cheeks.

Jim
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13

drive out to Midway, and take an airboat ride. It'll make even Mannlicher smile!

Sycamore
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Manlicker, you're not exactly the picture of health either, fwiw..
Most folks will have some issues by the time they get up into their sixties like Sam is. He looks pretty good for a guy his age. Surprised me when he had his heart attack. From all the pics he posts of his adventures out hiking and hunting, you can tell he's regularly active too.
Originally Posted by arkypete

I've been curious how some of the ladies wipe thier ass, their arms are not long enough. Not to mention, it would require a couple more hands to hold the cheeks apart, so as to not get their hands trapped between the cheeks.

Maybe that explains the proliferation of some of those hideous perfumes they sell.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
You haven't been to East TN, we have some of the best looking women in the USA , we do have our share of Lard Asses , but the good looking ones out number them 2 to 1.
My wife is 60 and she can hold her own with most of the younger women around here . Photo of her in her Tux ready for dinner on the cruise ship a few weeks back . No big butt on her 116 lb's

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
If Kolorado is supposed to be a "fit" state, then tell me why my office is full of pigs?
When in Leadville , I see a woman from behind and say chit , nice , but when she turns around and you see the face , you think chit what just happened to my fantasy.
Posted By: mathman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
When in Leadville , I see a woman from behind and say chit , nice , but when she turns around and you see the face , you think chit what just happened to my fantasy.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Not sure what you can do with a huge "pooper" but I always want to ask want some fries with that "shake"? ;o)
Posted By: safariman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Beal175,

WOW! That lady of yours might be the hottest looking 60 year old I have ever seen! You are a fortunate man!

I also much prefer the Petite gals, no junk in the trunk for me folks. My first wife and the Angelic sweetie I am married to now were/are both slender and petite gals.

Sherri, whom some of you have met at the Hog Hunt or elsewhere, is 46 going on 19 in the looks department largely because she really watches her diet closely and works out HARD, as in soaked in sweat, 4-5 times per week.
I saw Sherri at the Hog Hunt , she is hot and looks like a heart attack for you, just waiting to happen . Sherri is a Beautiful Lady for sure
Posted By: safariman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Thanks freind, I am truly blessed as well and Sherri is a BIG reason why I try to stay in shape and want to live longer if I possibly can. That a lady as pretty and wonderful as her loves ME just like I am is one of life's great mysteries. I try to go and work out with her as oft as my bod will allow. Despite the challenges with health etc, Life is GOOD!.
She is a nice lady and you have it made , nice to be loved by a good looking woman. Say hello to Sherri for me and look forward to seeing you both again at the next Hog Hunt
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
If Kolorado is supposed to be a "fit" state, then tell me why my office is full of pigs?

Maybe you work in the wrong office.
Only one office will give you a bias sample, and there's plenty in this state to sample.
since Colorado now has made POT Legal you will have a lot more good looking women moving to your now Liberal Mountain Paradise
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
It's all about comfort and endurance or speed and agility.
since Colorado now has made POT Legal you will have a lot more good looking women moving to your now Liberal Mountain Paradise
You really think so? If that's true you might have formerly good-looking women living there, after the munchies hit and all.
Colorado will now have a big increase in fast food joint all over the state.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13

I'll have to agree, but not all about petite per say, but in shape is where it's at for me, and always has been, Wifey is 5' 9" and 126 lbs, is a runner and in top physical condition, she has a resting pulse in the low 40's fer cryin out loud.

I learned many many moons ago ya caint shoot pool with a rope, a mans gotta like what he's lookin at.

Gunner
Posted By: deflave Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
I like 'em all.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
I like 'em all.

Travis

Yessir, YOU be the equal opportunity destroyer. grin

Gunner
Posted By: deflave Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
You ever notice nobody has a "type" when they're drunk and it's 1:00am?

Travis
Posted By: Raeford Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13

Travis

Hey, hey I do!!
Female!!
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Colorado will now have a big increase in fast food joint all over the state.

Yep, first guy to combine a Taco Bell and a Pot Store will make a fortune.

Travis

Sadly I've never been that wasted Amigo LOL, did slow dance with a very large Marge at a bar one night cause I felt sorry for her shocked, each chin, IIRC about six of them had their own custom grown set of sweat warts, Bud said I looked like an armless man dancing with that big lovely, my arms from the elbows down were buried in her massive back boobies. eek <G>

She was corn starched powdered up and ready fer action. laugh

Gunner
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
Originally Posted by gunner500

Travis

Sadly I've never been that wasted Amigo LOL, did slow dance with a very large Marge at a bar one night cause I felt sorry for her shocked, each chin, IIRC about six of them had their own custom grown set of sweat warts, Bud said I looked like an armless man dancing with that big lovely, my arms from the elbows down were buried in her massive back boobies. eek <G>

Gunner

I would have never admitted to that. laugh

I still respect you thou. grin
LOL, she forded up to me and ask. grin shocked

Gunner
Posted By: levrluvr Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13

Gunner

Thread stopper of the year. grin
I could smell it. laugh, although the action she may have been anticipating could have been an all expense paid trip/trips to the Dennys buffet. grin

Gunner
Posted By: levrluvr Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/14/13
You sure she wasn't packin' part of Denny's on some part(s) of her?

I've got to get on the tractor and start mowing; maybe I can clear my mind of all of this....
Twist them RPM's up to around 1650, you'll get a clean cut and a clear head in no time.LOL

Gunner
Posted By: LBP Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
What about London Andrews fat or hot?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lslite Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
She is perfect !
Amen, she is perfect in my opinion.
Posted By: slg888 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
[Linked Image]

What is the silver device beside the phone?....Nevermind I don't need to know. laugh
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13

Travis

At 1.00am anybody waking me will be in for an argument.
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13

Gunner

That's chivalry in action. You're a gentleman and a patriot, I salute you sir.
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Upper limit of fat bottomed girls:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
A bit on the low side for me...

Here's my idea of perfection:

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by CrowRifle

[Linked Image]

She needs to eat, a little to slim.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
I will give her a "hot dog"!
Posted By: jmillo Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
I never was into thick girls, but London Andrews is very attractive
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
They don't call 'em "plus size models" for nothing. smile
Posted By: JPro Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
As we (and our ladies) get older, keeping a tight waistline and flat stomach is generally going to be a good goal. Due to genetics and diet/exercise habits, some ladies are going to have ample curves, even with a tight waist. Nobody calls these ladies "fat", even though their bottoms may be bigger than the next girl, who is chubby and out of shape. It would be wonderful if we had a nationwide epidemic of folks with trim mid-sections and generous curves, but I don't see that being the case. Our problem these days is that many people can't even find their mid-sections and are so "curvy" that they are just lumpy spheres.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Originally Posted by LBP

[Linked Image]

She looks pretty darned alright in that pic, but a little google-foo will show that pic to be about the most flattering one out there. She's considerably better fed than that pic shows.

[Linked Image]
Yeah, in Naval Aviator terms, we call that just a touch "wide abeam" when lining up for a landing, then again it would be a pretty soft one at that!
Posted By: CrowRifle Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Couldn't get past them kankles.
Posted By: mathman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Couldn't get past her in a grocery store aisle either.
Couldn't get past her in a grocery store aisle either.

ROR!!
Posted By: levrluvr Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Twist them RPM's up to around 1650, you'll get a clean cut and a clear head in no time.LOL

Gunner

It didn't work, and that was three hours on the 2440 pulling a Woods mower. Fat chicks pulling turkey drumsticks out of their clothing, Deuce Bigelow style.....
Thanks guys..... sick
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by LBP

[Linked Image]

She looks pretty darned alright in that pic, but a little google-foo will show that pic to be about the most flattering one out there. She's considerably better fed than that pic shows.

[Linked Image]
She is a little overweight but still a cutie.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

[Linked Image]
She is a little overweight but still a cutie.

Then this is a little muzzle blast:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: carbon12 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
The big bottom is not as scary as the sagging bikini bottom. A blast of a solid sort that she seems a little proud of?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
You haven't been to East TN, we have some of the best looking women in the USA

I have been and I would have to agree! I've spent 4 weeks in and around the Knoxville area in my life for work and HOT women are abundant. Although, there are a few that are stunning until they smile and show you their tree root snaggle teeth.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Mathman, you can go ahead and only drink AH Hirsch Reserve if you want to, but I'll gladly drink Bulleit.
Yeah, in Naval Aviator terms, we call that just a touch "wide abeam" when lining up for a landing, then again it would be a pretty soft one at that!

Indeed it would... grin
Posted By: Mossy Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13

Indeed...

In some of her pics she looks like Jennifer Anniston with a little more meat on her bones. In others,she looks REALLY rough.
Posted By: prairie_goat Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
There's not a guy on here who would shoot her down if single and given the chance.
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
There's not a guy on here who would shoot her down if single and given the chance.

Bullshit. I've shot down better.
Posted By: deflave Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13

You and Ace been spending a lot of time together?

Travis
Posted By: Mossy Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13

Why......
Still to "marbled" for my taste at the time.
Posted By: SLM Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13

Don't you hate waking up from dreams.
Originally Posted by SLM

There's a lot of room for reality in the "better than the pig on the swing" category.
There's a lot of room for reality in the "better than the pig on the swing" category.

I'm thinking you, Ace, and JSTUART should throw on your Member's Only jackets and hit the clubs tonight.

Travis
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
I was in Johnson city...I thought every one looked the same blush.
Originally Posted by SLM

Boys, boys, no need to quibble! Here you go, something for everybody and for the record, I'd take all three, but the one in the middle is my #1 pick smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SLM Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Enough JD on ice from a Red Solo cup and you'd jump all over it.
jorge,

I'll bet middle girl is a virgin.

Travis
Originally Posted by SLM
Enough JD on ice from a Red Solo cup and you'd jump all over it.

No, I'd pass out before I got drunk enough. I just don't dig the big squishies.
jorge,

Travis

Something tells me, she no stranger...to the male penis..
jorge,

Travis

As opposed to the female penis?

Travis
jorge,

Travis

Is it the Adam's apple that led you to that conclusion? grin
jorge,

Travis

Travis

They do have one you know...

Travis

They do have one you know...

Most of them can have as many as they want

[Linked Image]

I agree, that's about as big as I like them. However, that one is pretty spectacular.
Posted By: RobJordan Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
You haven't been to East TN, we have some of the best looking women in the USA , we do have our share of Lard Asses , but the good looking ones out number them 2 to 1.
My wife is 60 and she can hold her own with most of the younger women around here . Photo of her in her Tux ready for dinner on the cruise ship a few weeks back . No big butt on her 116 lb's

[Linked Image]

We really don't need you pimpin' out your wife here. Please spare us.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/15/13
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

What is the silver device beside the phone?....Nevermind I don't need to know. laugh

Dam if i know i will have to ask her. This is her Tux she wore to dinner on Formal Night on the Cruise Ship
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by slg888
[Linked Image]

Dam if i know i will have to ask her. This is her Tux she wore to dinner on Formal Night on the Cruise Ship

Very nice...congrats. Mine is 53 going on 54 and I think we did quite well. No lard asses for me...
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13

[Linked Image]

Wow,your wife looks great,I'd never have put her at 60.Looks 20 years younger,and better than many a that age. I'm guessing there's plenty of hard work that's showing there,always repect the women that don't just let it all go after 40 and become the "People of Walmart"
Posted By: LBP Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by Mossy
[Linked Image]

Very Nice!!!
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
And PROBABLY....not nair damn one of 'em can fix biscuits, blackeyed peas or cornbread!!
Posted By: mathman Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
They may not fix them, but some of those gals can sure shovel them in.
Posted By: Delbert Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Cheers to the man who drinks Bulliet! Maybe I'll have another..
Ok, back to the gals, if she's not from the south, well then...

Delbert
Posted By: Godogs57 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Let bea175 and me know when ya want to start a thread with well preserved ladies that still make your propeller spin...
Posted By: ColsPaul Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
A bit on the low side for me...

Here's my idea of perfection:

[Linked Image]

I think you have it about perfect!
She'll age, and spread... but then it's the inside that counts!
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Another fine example:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
For the love of God, please don't let this thread die....

Posted By: Seminole39 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by LBP

[Linked Image]

Too big foe me brudda.

Gunner
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Gunner

That's chivalry in action. You're a gentleman and a patriot, I salute you sir.

laugh, Thanks CH, you know how ya try like hell to keep from stepping on a womans foot when your dancing with them?

I kept mine the hell 'out from under' that one. shocked

Gunner
Posted By: websterparish47 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

[Linked Image]

I agree, that's about as big as I like them. However, that one is pretty spectacular.

I think its more camera angle. Like holding that big fish closer to the camera. She looks fine to me.
Posted By: djs Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
[Linked Image]

WOW!!! What a beefer!
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
Like opening a grilled cheese sandwich?
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/16/13
DJS - "WOW!!! What a beefer!"

Beefer??

Huh uh. That girl's a porker. Pure, 100% pig lard! wink

L.W.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by djs
[Linked Image]

WOW!!! What a beefer!

Whoever knitted that jumper has the patience of Job.
Posted By: poboy Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
I had this double-wide sleepin' bag once.
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: willhunt4 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by Seminole39
[Linked Image]

Bad photoshop skills here.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by poboy
I had this double-wide sleepin' bag once.

And I have a double swag that fits my wife and myself plus another if we were so inclined.

Wouldn't fit that one though.
Posted By: JeffP40 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
FieldGrade that last one is perfect. The dog is like; "really?" smile
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by djs
[Linked Image]

WOW!!! What a beefer!

lmao!

I like to think she's one of the 72 waiting to wring the good stuff out of the Muslim brotherhood.

"c'mere lil fella I'm gonna make your head disappear"
Posted By: splattermatic Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Playing with a fat chick, is like riding a moped.
Its all fine and fun.
Til your friends see you.

Nope.
No fat chicks for me.
Plus they can't even get in a pickup!
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
my old man always told me "don't cull nothin, you never know when you'll pass up something tighter than a squirrel's ear"

tight or not, that's a damn big EAR
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
I always heard fat girls are good with their mouth......since they are always hungry?
Posted By: SamOlson Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
my old man always told me "don't cull nothin, you never know when you'll pass up something tighter than a squirrel's ear"

tight or not, that's a damn big EAR

That's [bleep]' elephant!
Posted By: FieldGrade Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/17/13
Originally Posted by JeffP40
FieldGrade that last one is perfect. The dog is like; "really?" smile

Yea,,, don't remember where I stumbled across it but being an ass-man I hd to save it.
Time for my meds:)
Later
Posted By: iambrb Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/23/13
how about this

Posted By: RyeDaddy Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/23/13
Originally Posted by Esox357
I always heard fat girls are good with their mouth......since they are always hungry?

I think it's a common misconception that fat girls tend to be good with their mouths because they're always hungry. The real reason?

They have to be. smile

I liked Seminole's photo. Whew!
Posted By: Timberlake Re: Fat bottomed girls - 05/23/13
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by djs
[Linked Image]

WOW!!! What a beefer!

This really stretches the notion of "proper balance to provide warmth in the winter and shade in the summer"
© 24hourcampfire