Home
[Linked Image]

SAN ANTONIO: The rafting down your street while drinking a beer during a flood Capital of the World.
Posted By: KR13 Re: Facing Adversity in Texas... - 05/26/13
Just gotta watch out for the clumps of fire ants that are out for a float as well.
Didn't think about that... snakes might want to hitch a ride, too. And I suppose he may want to get some shots afterwards, considering the high bacteria levels in flood waters...
OOOOO! FIRE ANTS!!!!!

On one of my first trips to San Luis Pass I sat out a big rain. When the rain stopped I started wade fishing on the bay side.

Walked thru a "mat" of fire ants. I got bit so many times I should have gone to the E.R.
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
Didn't think about that... snakes might want to hitch a ride, too. And I suppose he may want to get some shots afterwards, considering the high bacteria levels in flood waters...

grab another beer.
They wash right down.

Oh pul...ease.... that's just Leon Creek on a tear is all, I've birded it everywhere legal, done Christmas counts to the sound of poachers' rapid fire SKS's grin

The kids in that neighborhood go to my high school, prob'ly that guy did too.....

[Linked Image]

All along Leon Creek they got signs saying in English and Spanish "warning, eating the fish from this location may be hazardous to your health".....

See? Leon Creek, where even the fish got an attitude.... cool

Birdwatcher
© 24hourcampfire