Home
This thing could eat a small child

I would just like to add that if this chick gained a bunch of weight and aged a few years Deflave would hit that
Labia and white tights = no go
dang Hunt, how do you FIND such stuff? shocked
I need some eye bleach after seeing that shocked
I can hardly tell she's wearing a wig...

crazy

YUCK!!!!

I'm guessing Warren Zevon isn't happy about the use of his music for that either.
Corpus cavernosa. sick

Gunner
I think that's Steven Tyler.
That old rake needs some serious grill work too, she could eat tomatoes through a tennis racket.

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500
That old rake needs some serious grill work too, she could eat tomatoes through a tennis racket.

Gunner

cob corn through a chicken wire fence.
LOL, that too.

Gunner
Originally Posted by huntsonora
This thing could eat a small child

Excuse me. When I see "hilarious" I EXPECT something funny. This didn't even generate a smirk. You, sir, have WAY too much time on your hands.
You guys have sunk to new lows here, thanks!
5 minutes and 1 second of life totally wasted.....
I am NOT watching that!
HOT.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

Excuse me. When I see "hilarious" I EXPECT something funny. This didn't even generate a smirk. You, sir, have WAY too much time on your hands.

And you sir need a sense of humor grin

Old crazy ladies with camel toes prancing down a street while trying to sell dvd's is hilarious to me. Apparently others find it hilarious as well as the video has gone viral in the past weeks

I'm not convinced it's a woman.

Whatever it is, it's the very definition of flakey.

For the impatient, skip ahead to 3:30 and suffer about 10 seconds.

It's just 10 seconds...
grin
Camel toe??! Dang...I didn't even see any stinkin' camels let alone any toes.
That is freaking funny!
Laughin' my ass off, here...
Tanner,

You are far too young to be viewing things like this. Man, you will be scarred for life. I am old and well calloused, but still it will take time for me to recover after viewing SOME of that video.
LOL! Mega-cameltoe not withstanding, anybody prance down the sidewalk like that around here and the nice young men in the clean white coats will come to take you away, to the funny farm, where life is so happy and gay......
Originally Posted by Skeezix
LOL! Mega-cameltoe not withstanding, anybody prance down the sidewalk like that around here and the nice young men in the clean white coats will come to take you away, to the funny farm, where life is so happy and gay......

There's a reason JeffObama's not been around for a while, he busy prancercising along with his new "mangligee" wardrobe collection:

[Linked Image]

Gives new meaning to the [bleep] Divide....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ed
No one could eat hat much ice cream,no body!
+1 on the Steven Tyler.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
[Linked Image]

Ed

Now!!!Thats a good looking camel toe.
Man you guys should post a warning before submitting this kinda stuff

I'm hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat now, thanks alot!
She is almost as ugly ad pelosi
She seriously needs a full length mirror! sick
Originally Posted by GeoW
[Linked Image]

Ed

Now that one makes me hungry. I'll gamble on the throat cancer.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
YUCK!!!!

I'm guessing Warren Zevon isn't happy about the use of his music for that either.

Now Wait minute there! I dated that gals granddaughter back in high school. "The Vet makes them wet!" Towel Please!
Sure looks tasty!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman

Man, I was thinking the same. (Her hair was perfect)
Hmmmmmm.... Meat Curtains.

[Linked Image]

John
Lmao....Steven Tyler....tomato through a tennis racket....aaaaahahahahahahah.....I'm dyin....
[Linked Image]

Ed

This one doesn't offend me too much. Of course, I am a strict vagitarian...

wink

Attached picture MooseKnuckle_zps9e3b2580.jpg
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ALYoQ_-5sUI[/video]
© 24hourcampfire