Home
Another poll from that liberal rag.

http://helenair.com/news/opinion/wo...on&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582
Your wolfe friends are trying to back door you again. Trapping is effective and is 24X7 all year.
Wow, 69% in favor of banning.
We trap lobsters and other fish here in Connecticut.

Of course Montana does not have any water and CT has a hundred miles of ocean.

The liberals order lobster.

[Linked Image]
Montana has water
Montana has more shoreline than dumb Don's state..
Originally Posted by Salmonella

People here, and in other states better get a clue and outlaw establishing wildlife management through the initiative process. This chit started in California, and it will spread everywhere they can get bleeding hearts to sign a petition.
We just banned wildlife managment by the ballot in MI and the wolf huggers came unglued..
Originally Posted by BWalker
We just banned wildlife managment by the ballot in MI and the wolf huggers came unglued..

Yeah what an embarrassment that dove ballot was, eh? Thank goodness they left hunts in the hands of wildlife biologists where it belongs.

I can't believe 70% of those voting in that poll would ban trapping. Ludicrous.
I added another no to the poll
I didn't vote because it didn't contain any language on trapping and drowning democrats, which I consider essential to get MT back on track
Prolly, can't guess how I voted. I feel like a member of my family has cancer.
[quote=efw

I can't believe 70% of those voting in that poll would ban trapping. Ludicrous. [/quote]

you have to remember who it is that's voting.
The liberal rag here had a poll on wolf hunting where over 400,000 people responded against it.
Well,probably 100 people voting against ,4000 times each.
Originally Posted by BWalker

Good for you guys. This should be the #1 priority of hunting groups across the U.S.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by Salmonella

People here, and in other states better get a clue and outlaw establishing wildlife management through the initiative process. This chit started in California, and it will spread everywhere they can get bleeding hearts to sign a petition.

Yep, Colorado used to have a spring black bear season until a voters' initiative banned it.
Obviously Montana men don't read that [bleep] news rag. Only limped diked uneducated homos have a problem with trapping.

Bunch of pencil pushing, desk humping nerds, voting I see........
Well guys I can't believe you guys couldn't change that poll one percentage point. What you have there is a rigged poll.
No...but I would highly favor trapping in Denver, Boulder, and the Colorado State Legislature! Please use LARGE grizz traps!!
Dat would be, just, too easy. ;-{>8
© 24hourcampfire