Home

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/06/microsoft-programmed-in-nsa-backdoor-in-windows-by-1999.html

Looks like things are getting worse. Time to fire them all!
This crap is going to turn into a chitstorm of biblical proportions.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/03/17/german_armed_forces_ban_ms/

This is from 2001 so it has been out a long time.
Dont know if my smart Bud was wearing his tin-foil hat when he told me there are video recording devices built in to the new flat screen TV's that allow big brutha to see into out living rooms.

Gunner
Originally Posted by gunner500
Dont know if my smart Bud was wearing his tin-foil hat when he told me there are video recording devices built in to the new flat screen TV's that allow big brutha to see into out living rooms.

Gunner

Its just your computer video camera I hope. grin
laugh

Gunner
Like boys poking around the girls' bath house to find a knot hole (and toting a brace and bit as back-up), the goofermint as presently constituted is certain to find or to make a way to peek into all your private doin's.

Count on it!
Is this one of the humans that Obama is after?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/09/edward-snowden-nsa-whistleblower-surveillance
Maybe this helps explain why there is no Microsoft anything on my computer.
We no longer have any privacy from .gov.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

The American people better have a lot of hemp rope handy, every last bastard/bitch in D.C. needs to be hung by the neck until they're dead.
Goodness are you saying billy gates bought into this he surely had to know.
He's got his pile of loot, do you think he really cares about anybody else on Earth??
If they have access to windows back doors you can bet your shorts they have access to Facebook etc. But say I'm just going to sit back and keep my ears on this should get real interesting to see the [bleep] hit the fan.
I think the whistlblower that is in Hong Kong is going to try to make his way to Greenland to be safer from Obamas political prosecution.

Gunner

Yep, the new "smart tvs". As well as ipods, i phones and webcams. Even if the device is off access can be gained to the video sequence Apparently the inly way to stop it is to take battery out

Gunner

remind me to jack off in front of the TV for them

A computer guy I know said that's what the whole Gates dispute was about.
He wouldn't play ball and put backdoor spy software for feral dot gov to play their cute little 1984 spy game, so they attacked him.

It makes spying easy, no hack is required as it is now automatic, and everything is instantly sent through monitored red flag programs and to data storage centers.

So easy even a computer programmer can do it.

That surprises me Archer, as Bill Gates is one of the designers of the Common Core program. Which is nothing more than a data ming program for the schools
Before its all over I think you'll find out your title should have read

"Government Built Spy-Access Into Most Popular Consumer Programs"
When you open up your firewall and you see 2 or 3 Internet Explorer.exe running when you just opened it once is that called Cross Scripting?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Yeah - right...
Originally Posted by pal
We no longer have any privacy from .gov.

It's been a long time since we did considering Carnivore, Echelon and SWIFT.
This morning oberry saying spying to continue full speed ahead!
© 24hourcampfire