Home
Pulled this from the handgun forum, thought the guys here would enjoy it

Mall ninja
grin

As I mentioned there, I wonder if the Mall Ninja grew up to be Lee24? grin
Im thinkin they both are lee24 and ragoofus
Bump
Read something that reminded me of that recently on another thread, if it is so important to run around spruiking bulldust about how bad one is then it might be time to actually join a military force and do something with all that expertise.

Over here the turkeys are all lining up with their idea of military "sniper" rifles...I feel all out of place with my old wood and blued steel.
This is one of the best parts

BTW, I am, of course, usually carrying a pair of ceramic plates in my briefcase so that I can shield my head. My SO (we work as a team when necessary) has a similar accessory containing a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl. The plan is that I shield us with my body and �catch the rounds� while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up.
Classic thread.
personally, I like the golf cart with the shrike missles and the fact that they are able to save the @$$ virginity of so many young people.

real heroes.

especially when we swat pretty boys and cops get pinned down by the gap.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Over here the turkeys are all lining up with their idea of military "sniper" rifles...I feel all out of place with my old wood and blued steel.

Out of place, except for the part where you are probably actually hitting the stuff you're shooting at.
I got it. I think gecko45 is bigsqeeze. Notice thie expertise in martial arts

We also practice unarmed combat. I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. I don�t think any of you are working as hard as I am to be prepared.
Always wondered what happened to that guy, brilliant satire or just goofy, we will never know for sure. grin
Im sure he is lirking here on the fire
Is this the guy?

[Linked Image]
Thank you SO much for that; I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
Ernie, isnt that classic. But dont thank me, thank recon jim he posted it on the handgun forum. I read it for the first time last night and just had to share it
That pic is classic!
Originally Posted by gecko45

We also practice unarmed combat. I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. I don�t think any of you are working as hard as I am to be prepared.

That's classic, but I like this one even more:

Originally Posted by gecko45
Also, someone said that my Tac Team doesn�t get training. Not true. We meet at the range every night and shoot 400 rounds each through weapons that closely resemble our duty setup.

Hmmm. Assuming 5 days a week and 50 weeks a year deducting vacation time, that comes to 100,000 rounds per year. Even if shooting "cheap" 9mm from Walmart, that would run about $35,000 per man annually. That's quite a training budget for a shopping mall! I think I want to join his Rapid Tactical Force...
grin
Originally Posted by gitem_12

He is, he is now going by SakoAV.

Enjoy!
It's guys like that, who somehow make it through the LEO screening process, that wind up shooting unarmed people.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Enjoy!

For sure. SakoAV is nerd code for Geko45.
This is the first I have heard of this legend.

Awesome is an adequate adjective. He's gotta be joking. Nobody could seriously think like that.
Absolutely hilarious thread! I liked the part about saving the mayors nephew's virginity.
After that thread finally died it was found out it was just a big joke the guy who started that thread worked at big gunshop and got a pretty good laugh out of it...
Classic. Loved it. Fiction or not, I feel safer when visiting my local mall now.
Originally Posted by rlott
Is this the guy?

[Linked Image]

Oh Damn! I'm laughin' so hard it hurts!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Enjoy!

Now there's a mall cop wannabe. He's been nothing all of his life living vicariously through others who haven't hidden under beds.

12344mag, all of your life and for the rest of your life the best you do is wannabe mall cop.

© 24hourcampfire