Home
Reporter:

On September 11th we'll have the first anniversary of Bhengazi and you said on September 12th make no mistake we'll bring to justice the killers who attacked our people. 11 months later where are they, sir?

Zero:

Well, the uh, I also said that we'd get Bin Laden and I didn't get him in 11 months.

He got Bin Laden, not the Seals. What a jack ass.
The stupid bastid will tell a lie, even though the TRUTH might be better. I don't listen to him and turn off the TV or radio if I hear his voice. mad
I absolutely hate the [bleep].
Originally Posted by ColKlink

That doesn't even start to describe my feelings towards him.
Now let's see how long till the reporter is fired.
Reporter:

On September 11th we'll have the first anniversary of Bhengazi and you said on September 12th make no mistake we'll bring to justice the killers who attacked our people. 11 months later where are they, sir?

Zero:

Well, the uh, I also said that we'd get Bin Laden and I didn't get him in 11 months.

And managed to avoid the question? Or was there a follow-up?
Originally Posted by rlott
Now let's see how long till the reporter is fired.

Probably more likely than otherwise! So much for [real] reporting!

Also everyone's warm feelings for OBastid is revealing. Truly!

Sometimes I wonder just how 'extreme' I might really be about an issue or [our current 'king' mad ].

Too bad he doesn't have to fly over the Bermuda Triangle to get to the nearest golf course. smirk
What got me was how he just swaggered in!

Never before has any person on the face of this earth earned the feelings I have for this man.
One of my closest friends at work is black. I'm pretty honest so a while back I told him that Oberry was turning me racist. He said not to worry, Oberry was turning him against blacks to.
can't believe anyone has the stomach still, to watch or listen to him.....
I ddn't watch or listen to him Jeff.

This is not a free-for-all press conference (if we can even call it that). Those "journalists" and their questions to be asked are all determined ahead of time. There are no repeated, penetrating on-topic queries of this man to be seen or heard in these little shimazals--purely gristle for the low informed.
[Linked Image]
I can't stand to see him or hear him talk. When he come on the TV gets changed.
and....does any one really remember him actually promising to get Bin Laden?
no
Really pisses me off to hear him say "I got OBL". What a piece of [bleep].

Jordan
As weak as he is, he's better than Biden, or Hilary for that matter! I'm praying your next president is a good one, but I suspect he/she will be a democrat.

+100

I can't stand even hearing his voice or looking at him.
Originally Posted by flagstaff

+100

I can't stand even hearing his voice or looking at him.

^^^^^ This. ^^^^^

I won't watch him or listen to him at all. Blood pressure gets too high... mad

But, you can bet his adoring, liberal fans are clinging to, and believing every word he says. Idiots.

Sad part is, is that he is just the finger that broke the cherry for Hitlery Cliton. We ain't seen nothin' yet...
I now realize I have brothers! I CAN'T STAND the sight or sound of that lying, irreverant, narcissistic POS poser.
Amen "brother".

I almost hate Eric Holder more than "O" but then I remind myself who appointed the racist prick.
All politicians would rather climb a thorn tree backwards to tell a lie rather than stand on the ground and tell the truth!!
I keep hoping and praying for a rogue/patriotic SSA.

Gunner
Reporter:

Zero:

Kind of like "mission accomplished." It cuts both ways.
Originally Posted by BlackHunter

You have to able to understand the difference between a mission and a complete war. A mission is a single event, perhaps a single battle with a certain goal. That is what the "Mission Accomplished" banner was flown for.

I see you've swallowed the libtard propaganda. There is never any shame in celebrating the return of combat crews from a mission, unless you're some form of a liberal anti-troop moron.

Besides, the "Mission Accomplished" banner was a salute to others, not self-aggrandizement. Nothing there to be confused with the antics of our do-nothing narcissistic racist-in-chief.
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
Originally Posted by BlackHunter

You have to able to understand the difference between a mission and a complete war. A mission is a single event, perhaps a single battle with a certain goal. That is what the "Mission Accomplished" banner was flown for.

I see you've swallowed the libtard propaganda. There is never any shame in celebrating the return of combat crews from a mission, unless you're some form of a liberal anti-troop moron.

Besides, the "Mission Accomplished" banner was a salute to others, not self-aggrandizement. Nothing there to be confused with the antics of our do-nothing narcissistic racist-in-chief.

Spin cuts both ways too.
Most people have no clue what narcissism is.
Originally Posted by patbrennan
As weak as he is, he's better than Biden, or Hilary for that matter! I'm praying your next president is a good one, but I suspect he/she will be a democrat.

No, he's worse. He's appointing a Muzzie traitor to every post he can.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
One person's definition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
Originally Posted by Spud
Originally Posted by ltppowell
One person's definition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Certainly seems to decribe Dear Leader, doesn't it?

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]

- Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments
- Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
- Envies others and believes others envy him/her
- Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
- Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
- Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
- Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
Yall are just a bunch of racists'. whistle
Sounds more like His Worship was the model for that definition.
happened to catch that news conference as momma had CNN on the hotel room tv.

you boys have pretty well nailed it.

"I" got Bin Laden, not "we"

arrogant lyin POS, that's what occupies the highest office in these United States today.

it's a sad, sad fact.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Yall are just a bunch of racists'. whistle

yep and that's what bugs me about the race card, for me and most others here it has nada at all to do with skin color but character
or in this case lack of character.

MLK had that correct, don't care how many skirts he chased.

give me an Allen West any day of the week, that's a man, that he happens to be black is just a descriptive adjective as it should be for any man's skin color.

I don't like black thugs, white thugs or any color thugs, but I like and appreciate good men of character no matter what color they come wrapped in.

I believe most of the folks here feel the same way.
Luv2safari: I agree with you 100%!
When that commie's mouth is moving he is lying!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
It was extremely refreshing to see/hear J.C. Watts and Alan West speaking on TV within a half hour of one another. They are proof that there are blacks with conscience and dignity. Sometimes I forget.
ColKLink: I absolutely agree with how you feel regarding hussein obama!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yup. Been saying this for a long time.

If this country doesn't wise up, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

-Ken

What is it about ol Joe that every time I hear the name Biden this pops into my mind: "here, hold my beer and watch this."
Originally Posted by CaptEdIII

Yup. Been saying this for a long time.

If this country doesn't wise up, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

-Ken

I have to disagree. A leader with a plan you don't like is better than a fool. (Biden excluded from this comment. He is a moron.) Let's hope we don't find out, though.
© 24hourcampfire