Home
Posted By: xtriangle Back button or Back space - 08/28/13
Am I the only one that suffers with the site not taking me back to the previous page when I hit the back button or back space? Ugh it makes me leave the site almost immediately,,,,,,,,,,Am I doing something wrong?
does the same thing to me part of the time...
Posted By: soli Re: Back button or Back space - 08/28/13
me two
Posted By: smarquez Re: Back button or Back space - 08/28/13
It was pretty bad for me a week ago or so. Better now. I'm glad it wasn't just me or a computer glitch.
I can only go back to a previous page by hitting the refresh tab at the top then I hit the back button. Its been a problem for me for well over a month
If you right click on the back button it will show you where you are going to go.... about every third click you'll find a google or hot button site there that shouldn't be.. About every 10th time the whole back info will be filled with the crap and the only thing you can do is restart your browser or open a new tab then close and start over again....

I've been having this problem for several weeks now... Mainly on right wing sites.... Some sites I have absolutely no problems with???
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Back button or Back space - 08/29/13
No problems here but I, along with several others ,did have that problem a few months ago when using my I-pad. I had to "allow cookies" on visited sites.
Posted By: Landrum Re: Back button or Back space - 08/29/13
Same here. It started about a month ago.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Back button or Back space - 08/29/13
I have the same trouble too. Not all the time, but enough to be annoying.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Back button or Back space - 08/29/13
Welcome to an increasingly "unelite" club!
Posted By: Ol` Joe Re: Back button or Back space - 08/29/13
Been doing it to me for a while now, frustrating as he!!.
Those of you having problems...what browser are you using? I run Firefox and haven't had any problems like that.
I run Firefox and haven't had any of those problems either.
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Back button or Back space - 09/28/13
Sometimes it fills up the return stack with pointers to some add which causes the back button to go to same page 100s of times
Firefox is your friend. I was having the problems you describe using Explorer, I got tired of it and went to Firefox and haven't had problems since, just a message across the top of the screen saying Firefox has prevented a redirection....

I used FF before but like the 64 bit Explorer so I stayed with it. The Firefox 64 bit is pretty unstable and I wouldn't recommend it...
© 24hourcampfire