Home

Yes, he's a murdering dictator. Yes, he's killed babies and old people. And yes, he'd kill me, too, if he knew what I was thinking each time I looked at his wife. I can't help myself.

[Linked Image]

Asma al-Assad is just the hottest first lady in the world today.

Check out Queen Rania of Jordan.

http://www.arabiaweddings.com/sites/default/files/00.JPG
Amazing how little we, the American public, really know about that place.

But being who she is, it wouldn't surprise me if that nice looking lady had you fed feet-first through a wood chipper without blinking an eye eek

Birdwatcher

Raina is a little too professionally made up, for my taste. I think Assad has this fresh, natural beauty that just puts her at the top of the list. Her hands are a little bloody, I know. But looking beyond that ...
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

But being who she is, it wouldn't surprise me if that nice looking lady had you fed feet-first through a wood chipper without blinking an eye eek

That element of danger she has about her... It definitely adds something.
Any national leader is going to use his military to thwart revolution. The revolution there is a CIA inspired and backed one, as so many in history have been since the CIA's inception. The controllers of the CIA have their reasons for wanting destabilization in the Middle East, mainly relating to massive profits for big wigs in banking and industry, but also for advantages it garners for Israel.

Did you totally miss the entire point of this thread?
I see she likes big balls!!!!!
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
I see she likes big balls!!!!!

But likely used to them being a bit higher on her
It seems that I read some time ago that she is a western trained medical doctor.
I wonder if she's treated like so many other Muslim wives are treated. They're treated like dogs.
Man, dig the teeth on that babe. I believe she could eat an ear of corn through a picket fence. grin

L.W.
Assad only has one wife?? WTF??
Hey I am for that corn u never know what they like
Save that photo. If Assad looses, she'll be hung while wearing a burka.
You know those are the testicals around her neck of the last 4 men who thought that way about her,,,,, eek
It's okay to want to bang murderous dictator chics, kinda like its okay to want to bang liberal chics. You don't have to like them to want to have sex with them.

Besides, she doesn't have the ability to cause but a fraction of the misery of our own First Lady.
Originally Posted by Steve
Save that photo. If Assad looses, she'll be hung while wearing a burka.

I tend to agree with you.
If anyone thinks she is hot,they have very low thresholds of what is.
"Is it wrong to love Assad's hot wife?"

No, as long as your love ends with a face full of man chowder.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Any national leader is going to use his military to thwart revolution. The revolution there is a CIA inspired and backed one, as so many in history have been since the CIA's inception. The controllers of the CIA have their reasons for wanting destabilization in the Middle East, mainly relating to massive profits for big wigs in banking and industry, but also for advantages it garners for Israel.

"Destabilization of the Middle East?"

WTF you been for the last 3,000 years? They were, and are, and for the foreseeable future (3-4 days at least) the most unstable, savage, nuttzoid MF's around.

Herman Wouk in "The Hadj" explained it perfectly to me at least. (Probably paraphrazing): "It's me against my brother, the two of us against our father, the three of us against our uncles, the family against the clan, the clan against the tribe."

Throw in Muzzie sects , other religions, and the world - all of it going on at once.

I'm losing patience with these fuggers. Tomahawk Assad, then if the extremest take over, Tomahawk them too. As long as it takes. And Iran.

Or stay the hell out of it altogether. It's only Muzzies killing Muzzies. OK - that's across the line a bit. Maybe.

When it comes to nuts and wringers, Obama seems to have cornered the market. And put the rest of the US into it as well. He's still campaigning, still riding the fence, still voting "present", without policy, plan, or clue.

Gotta plan for that "legacy", you know.

The CIA, FBI, BATF all take direction from the Prez you know.
Originally Posted by saddlesore

+1
Yes, but the burning questions remain: Are hot muzzie chicks worthy of banging; and, Are hot muzzie chicks painters, swallowers, fireman, or hiders?
Ditto.

I think that's someones' balls hanging around her neck...

With a few exceptions, I'll take the networks' chicks... smile

Ain't Assad a bit narrow between the eyes?
No she isn't hot and the balls around her neck are her anal beads?

Push them in and let em rip!
Originally Posted by Esox357
No she isn't hot and the balls around her neck are her anal beads?

Push them in and let em rip!

Like starting a weed whacker.
LMAO! That's right.
Is it wrong? Not if he's got one, but she ain't it. If I had my own country and army I'm certain I could do better, even in that [bleep] of a country.
Hell tire of her and she'll have a hole the size of a fifty cent piece out the back of her head one day.
Interesting thread and posts until I remember A. they are all muzzies . B. we only know what obama wants us too and how he wants us to think about it, by the use of the lies of the MSM. C. Leave them to kill each other,when it's time to do the remainder do so.Just my 2 cts worth
TJ..,

No, it's not wrong!!! If God didn't want us to lust after women he wouldn't have created them!!!

She's far from the hottest world leader's lady, however. You have been so used to the [bleep]-like Michele anything looks hot.

O
If she were mine I'd trade her for a pound of pulled pork and a half bottle of Varget.

Just sayin'.........
Ya know you're gettin' old, when you're watchin a rerun of Gilligan's Island, and Mrs. Howell starts lookin good......
ya know, she is a hottie, but then again I am reminded of that old saying about "No matter how good she looks, no matter how sexy she is, somewhere, some guy (or Muslim) has gotten sick & tired of her......."

Hey, I may be on to something here...........
Why is she not wearing a burka?
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Why is she not wearing a burka?
Assad and his regime are not Wahhabi radical type Muslims. They are Westernized type moderate Muslims. That's part of why the CIA is hard at work overthrowing his regime to be replaced with Al-Qaeda, who are Wahhabi, the better to destabilize that nation thus warranting more direct military intervention in the future.
lots o balls hangin around her neck....jes sayin' eek
I think you need to spend some time away from Indiana...sooner rather than later.
Or cut back on the beer.
and hallucinogenic drugs....
Originally Posted by OUTCAST

She's far from the hottest world leader's lady, however.

Who would you nominate? With pics.
Get them two front teeth fixed she might be a 5-3/4.
Dude....you need to drive down to TEXAS....and see some REAL HOTTIES!!

I don't care much for Muslims , but i do like their women , especially Iranian Women .
She may not be a perfect 10, but she's sure got ours beat

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Anybody who thinks this woman has been hit with the ugly stick is crazy.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by tjm10025

[Linked Image]

I agree, but lay off those back meds.... grin

Hah!

Get any work done on the deer stands this weekend?
Turns out she's a Brit, the daughter of a Syrian doctor living in England. A Sunni who married Assad, a Shiite whom she met while he was in medical school over there.

When she married him he weren't next in line. My take on it is money marrying money, not planning at the time to be the wife of an actual dictator.

Prob'ly in way over her head, the World press has turned against her of late for her lavish spending habits. I dunno if they'll let her go if Assad loses, she was born Sunni, and she's a Brit so they might say something, but her three kids are Assad's heirs after all.

Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
She may not be a perfect 10, but she's sure got ours beat

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

One look at the bottom photo and i almost puked up supper . That is one ugly jungle monkey

Hah!

Get any work done on the deer stands this weekend?

Hell no...birthday parties and honey-do list took a huge chunk out of my plans. Heading south early in the morning for some tree rats and stand work. I'll be out of here before she knows I'm gone... grin
If you call that hot you need some real help with some class lessons.
Muzzshark smile
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
If you call that hot you need some real help with some class lessons.

Like this??

[Linked Image]

grin
Love thy neighbor but don't get caught....
Dude if you think she is hot check out the Swedish Princess Madeline
Leon Uris wrote The Haj good read !
Not bad, but she does lack the mystery of our Planet of the apes star first lady.
Originally Posted by exbiologist

She's not hard on the eyes...

[Linked Image]

John
Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by exbiologist

She's not hard on the eyes...

[Linked Image]

John

Sweden 1 - Syria 0

Yes, he's a murdering dictator. Yes, he's killed babies and old people. And yes, he'd kill me, too, if he knew what I was thinking each time I looked at his wife. I can't help myself.

[Linked Image]

eeeww , yuck , sick
I'm sorry for the cockblock, but it looks like the Assad's are alredy swingin' with the Kerry's. Top news this morning is the four on a double date in 2009.

[Linked Image]

Easy chief. Those aren't ornaments around her neck.

Their fossilized balls of prior conquests.....
Saudi Princess Ameerah.

Gunner
This is timely. Foxnews has an article about Assad's lovely wife. She might be a looker, but this says she's also very greedy and has benefited as Assad amassed a billion dollar bank account at the country's expense.

Asma and Bashar al-Assad -- a match made in hell

By Dr. Keith Ablow
Published September 06, 2013
FoxNews.com

Since their marriage in 2000, Asma al-Assad, stylish wife of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, has stood by his side through thick and thin. This, despite the fact that her husband Bashar presides over a government which Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch insist routinely tortures, imprisons and kills its political opponents. Most recently, of course, his government is accused of killing over a thousand Syrian men, women and children using chemical weapons.

Asma, who is pretty and fit, is also smart. She was an investment banker at J.P. Morgan when she met the Syrian president, who was then training in London to be an eye surgeon.

Now, people around the world wonder how a woman born in the United Kingdom, with a bachelor�s degree in computer science and French literature, could have stood by as her husband amassed a fortune over $1 billion while serving in public office. And how she could post Instagram photographs of her charity work while presumably hearing that her husband�s regime has used chemical gas to asphyxiate children.

The answer is simple: Being pretty is no antidote to being greedy nor corrupt nor lacking empathy, even though people instinctively think it ought to be.

Being smart and educated is no antidote to being an accomplice, to being an accessory to organized crime (whether as a mafia don�s wife or a dictator�s wife).

And having children is no antidote to malignant narcissism.

You can be slim and wear stylish clothes and have an above-average IQ and still have such deep questions about whether you are worth anything at all, presumably because no one ever loved you for real.

And then you can go about trying to fill yourself up with money, power and the adulation of others, no matter what it takes�including killing people.

In fact, it is an expected result of running from one�s own self-loathing, cloaked in finery and fakery and fraud, that the real and decent people who interact with you will end up emptied out, of their money or their life force, by being in contact with you -- let alone having you as their �first lady.�

Bashar al-Assad may have turned out to be a decent eye surgeon if he had indulged the healer inside him, instead of being commandeered by his dictator father into dictatorship.

And Asma al-Assad may have turned out to be a teacher of French literature had she not been raised in an environment that made her famished for finery and fame, such that she traded in her humanity for a palace, which only means she never grew up in anything like a home.

Bashar and Asma are a match made in hell because they feed one another�s needs to keep reality at bay.

They are a dynamic duo of destruction because they were, at some point, for all intents and purposes, destroyed in their humanness.

Now they are in league to distance themselves from that reality, whatever it takes�even killing kids, which is only a stark physical representation of what must have happened to them, psychologically.

Add to this the fact that a large segment of the world community has endorsed their brand of tyranny to keep another malignancy at bay -- radical Islam -- and all the ingredients for chemical weapons were stirring in the cauldron for years.

Because there�s one thing about monsters that is confounding: They are sometimes ruthless at tearing down other monsters.

All marriages make psychological sense, even the ones that make for mass murder.

Dr. Keith Ablow is a psychiatrist and member of the Fox News Medical A-Team. Dr. Ablow can be reached at [email protected]
Hot wife??? Dude she has yellow [bleep] horse teeth!!
More like, "is it wrong to blow her to smithereens?"

If they do this, they damn well better get Al-Assad and with him, they probably get her.
Originally Posted by BrentD
More like, "is it wrong to blow her to smithereens?"

If they do this, they damn well better get Al-Assad and with him, they probably get her.

She may be evil and selfish, but what the hell does that have to do anything?

I've just looked back through the photos in this thread again. Some of y'all just can't seem to get past the brutality and see the MILF in her.
Oh,..she looks okay,..but I can sit on a park bench down on campus and see at least a dozen young women an hour walk by that looks a *lot* better.

She's in her 40s now, and not in her prime, but among current first ladies in the world, she has little competition now that Carla Bruni is off the list.
alright alright

I'd hit it

remember some of these guys also jerkoff to that sexy adam's apple and set of NBA man hands that Laura Ingraham has
Originally Posted by slumlord
alright alright

I'd hit it

Awl he!! you say!
You know Arab women don't shave or even trim... down there.
I bet she looks like she has Lionel Ritchie's head in a leg lock.
Bald puzzy is for pedophiles.

She's in her 40s now, and not in her prime, but among current first ladies in the world, she has little competition now that Carla Bruni is off the list.
Just how old are you anyway? When you hit 65 like I am, 'prime' is anything younger than I am. grin
Nice thing about getting older...when you're 30, 'hot' is limited to a 15 year span. When you're 65, the 'hot' market is greatly expanded from 18 to 70. Much more to choose from.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

+ a few

I don't always agree with ALL the folks on the 'fire but Bristoe, ya' got that one right!
Originally Posted by saddlesore

That times two. Consider the original source though.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

+ a few

I don't always agree with ALL the folks on the 'fire but Bristoe, ya' got that one right!
I'm tellin' ya!

I was married and out of commission from the late 70's to the mid 90's.

,...got back into the groove and started encountering alla these bald puzzies.

I'd have to turn the light on,...check it out.

I'd be like, "Look,..be straight up now,...has that thing ever furred over?"

,..and some of 'em even shook a buncha baby powder all up and down they butt.

I just left, man,.."fuggit",..yanno?

They were lookin' for somebody other than me.

If they wanna play doctor,..they need to go down to the Kindergarten,...not the Congress Lounge.
Yep, I've been married since the late 90's and went with my wife for a few years before that. We're both of a different generation than exists now. I work on some boats and of course, guys on boats away from their women like their "girly mags" I was astonished to, at most, see a little "landing pad" of hair on most of the girls. Asked the younger guys on the boats when all that baldness started and they called it like you did. Most of them graduated HS in the 90's and said by then most of their girlfriends were into shaving. One young guy even told me he'd never seen a girl with hair "down there". Imagine that.

As for your case though, if single, I'd have to go after a bald one even. Kinda like when I quit smoking I could now go out with non-smokers and chimneys alike.
Yeah,...'bout the closest I found was that wolly worm stuff,...one o'them pussies that was predicting a bad winter.
Originally Posted by OUTCAST

She's far from the hottest world leader's lady, however.

Who would you nominate? With pics.

The French Prime Minister's old lady ain't bad.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

For comparison purposes only...

[Linked Image]
Man, where have you guys been! You probably couldn't find a wooly one on a woman under 35 within 100 miles of me right now.
How else you tell if they're legal?
I've always been into the spontaneity of the moment,....and when you encounter a bald puzzy, you have to ask for ID,...and that spoils it.
Unless, of course, it's a fitty nine year old woman with razor burns from her kneecaps to her bellybutton,..and than you're like, "Who you kiddin' here?"
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
All that dough does them camel humpers little good if they never even heard of an orthodontist.

Doe no-one recall Bashar's dear ol dad ,"The butcher of Damascus" - Halfass all Asshat?
Beady eyed little Shiela.
Assad's wife is good looking.

But Princess Letizia of Spain is jaw dropping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letizia,_Princess_of_Asturias

as is Carla Buni

and the Middleton girls, too.
"But Princess Letizia of Spain is jaw dropping."

This one?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There's a lot of gray area between " slick as the day she was born" and " looks like she's smuggling a wookie"
Never judge the strength of the foundation by the color of paint.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
"But Princess Letizia of Spain is jaw dropping."

This one?

[Linked Image]

Not my fav picture of her, but yeah that's her. In the pic up above, IIRC it's Carla Buni (Sarkozy's wife) in blue, and Letizia in the red dress
I'd spank her.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Just how old are you anyway? When you hit 65 like I am, 'prime' is anything younger than I am. grin
Nice thing about getting older...when you're 30, 'hot' is limited to a 15 year span. When you're 65, the 'hot' market is greatly expanded from 18 to 70. Much more to choose from.

Spot on brother. I'm 75 and that makes for a lot of leeway. As far as hairless goes, just saves the guys the cost of hair cuts at the dentist.
Paul B.

[Linked Image]

Not ugly by any means as long as she isn't showing those beaver teeth.

I'd be like, "Look,..be straight up now,...has that thing ever furred over?"

Now that's to f------ng funny
Originally Posted by GeoW
[Linked Image]

I saw that exact woman pushing a cart full of old clothes and sleeping bag and panhandling for money at the entrance of the Walmart parking lot last night...

[Linked Image]

Got a pic of her topless ?

[Linked Image]

I'll take the one on the left! What a fox! shocked
Eric, what do you call the one on the right? whistle
Originally Posted by GeoW
[Linked Image]

Stocking cap and a puffy jacket. Prolly got a nine stuck in there somewhere.

Denny.
A house?
Lost.
© 24hourcampfire