Home
Posted By: Bristoe White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
I wonder when somebody will make a movie about this?

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

Posted By: 338Rem Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
+10
Might have to pick that up.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
*ahem*, "teens"

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Might have to pick that up.
My birthday's coming up. I suggested it to my wife.
Short article with a long list:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/black-mob-violence-and-the-media-silence/
Posted By: Esox357 Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
Should have seen the nigs out last night. Group of 3 women, 3 guys jumping around like apes on the dance floor. Running over to any "whites" on the dance floor and "dancing" up on them abnoxiously and throwing themselves into them. Little apes were looking for a problem but 3 fat white girls and 1 skinny white girl were dancing in a train style and the nigs tried the same deal with them but the fat girls paid no attention and continued on dancing.

3 male Nigs walked out of the bathroom, 1 tried to eyeball me, I looked back at him caught his eye and then looked him up and down, the boys didn't want to play last night? This country was better off without these parasites.
Fred's take on the matter.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/White_Girl.shtml

Good read,..an excerpt:

Racial hypocrisy is national policy. A bit back, when John Derbyshire wrote that parents should teach their children to avoid groups of blacks, outrage arose�from whites who carefully live in white neighborhoods, carefully send their children to mostly white schools, and themselves never venture into the �hood. The sin of Derbyshire was to state explicitly a policy which we all practice, but under a shroud of moralistic prevarication.

Now we have the wave of savage attacks by gangs of blacks against whites. As any sentient being has noticed, the government and the media diligently hide these attacks. At least, the media have done so in the past. If feral blacks beat a white man into brain damage, we hear that it was done by teenagers, or youths, or children. (Whites are about half of the population of Washington, DC, and the rest are teenagers.) Race determines press coverage. But the censoring works less well now.

Interesting blog entry

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2012/05/survival-tactics-for-flash-mob-violence.html
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I read it and watched the first news report video here. Pretty damned nauseating.
Fred's take on the matter.

http://www.fredoneverything.net/White_Girl.shtml

Good read,..an excerpt:

Racial hypocrisy is national policy. A bit back, when John Derbyshire wrote that parents should teach their children to avoid groups of blacks, outrage arose�from whites who carefully live in white neighborhoods, carefully send their children to mostly white schools, and themselves never venture into the �hood. The sin of Derbyshire was to state explicitly a policy which we all practice, but under a shroud of moralistic prevarication.

Now we have the wave of savage attacks by gangs of blacks against whites. As any sentient being has noticed, the government and the media diligently hide these attacks. At least, the media have done so in the past. If feral blacks beat a white man into brain damage, we hear that it was done by teenagers, or youths, or children. (Whites are about half of the population of Washington, DC, and the rest are teenagers.) Race determines press coverage. But the censoring works less well now.

So true.
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue. The outcome I see is this continuing as long as they get away with it until they back some lone white guy into a corner, who has a CCW and then things getting very real. Of course I could really see twelve or thirteen blacks down and bleeding characterized as some racist mass shooting.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
There's a reason I live in a county that is 95% white.
Posted By: rem141r Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
Originally Posted by Steelhead

you and me bof.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Blind, dumb luck?
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue. The outcome I see is this continuing as long as they get away with it

As with many other ills which plague our society, I see it dying with my generation, but that doesn't mean that things will get fixed.

Today's youth aren't tuned into the propaganda box.

They're not listening to some PC talking head laying out the "proper" way to view the world.

They're communicating via the internet,...they get their information from the internet,..and they don't give a damn what's said on the idiot box.

They're also going to come up hard.

My view is,...in 20 years this country is going to be a very different place.

A lot of the PC crap that has contaminated this place for so long is going to be seen for the bullshit that it is,..and people will respond accordingly and properly.

,...big conflict coming,...

Maybe it's America's tribulation?

I don't know.

The white people with the means to do so will be leaving this place.

Those who are left behind will get tough or get eliminated.

I make no predictions on how it will turn out,...but America won't be a caucasian dominated society for much longer.

I've been telling my kids that they need to get an education so they have the means to escape this place when the time comes.

Of course,...they think I'm crazy to be saying such stuff,.....but I'd be remiss in my duties as a parent if I wasn't planting that seed of thought in their mind.

Maybe they'll take my advice,...maybe not,...but my opinion is, one day they'll realize that it was good advice.

That's all that I can do.
Bottom line,...

Our society if being deliberately destroyed by multiculturalism.

It's already pretty much ruined Western Europe,..and the U.S.A. is the next big target.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13

I've been telling my kids that they need to get an education so they have the means to escape this place when the time comes.

To where...seriously!
I'm not sure,.....but Central Europe has already been through a lot of the crap that the U.S.A. is about to experience,...and they understand the dynamics of it and steer clear of them.

I think Poland or the Czech Republic might be good choices.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
[Linked Image]
Posted By: shreck Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
With all the global warming going on I'm moving to Antarctica and raising cows.
http://www.internations.org/prague-expats/guide/moving-to-prague-15434
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue. The outcome I see is this continuing as long as they get away with it until they back some lone white guy into a corner, who has a CCW and then things getting very real. Of course I could really see twelve or thirteen blacks down and bleeding characterized as some racist mass shooting.
You can count on that. That's exactly how it will be characterized by the MSM.
Bottom line,...

Our society if being deliberately destroyed by multiculturalism.

It's already pretty much ruined Western Europe,..and the U.S.A. is the next big target.
Do you think folks will begin to resent those who openly admit they have been the ones taking the leading role in bringing about multiculturalism (i.e., de-Europeanization) in the United States?
I'm sure some will. Many already do.

It just depends,...

The people of this country have been dumbed down to an alarming degree,...and even those who aren't get slapped in the face for stating the truth.

This country had so much potential,....

It was more or less meant to be a refuge,....but that's over.

It's turning into yet another place to seek refuge *from*.

You can't be free on this planet.

It's just not allowed.

Especially if you're a resident of one of the superpower nations.

They're going to make sure that their own people stay pinned down.

Posted By: EWY Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

To where...seriously!

Maybe stay and fix the problem. Being smart, well educated and having money helps someone to be able to bring about change.

Ernie
yeah,...good luck with that.

Ain't but maybe 5% of the people even know what the problem is.
I think that's a changing. Even if people start carving out little niches and banding together it's a start.
If a black gets some guff (real or imagined) somewhere, all the other blacks rally 'round the brother or sister. If a white gets some guff for no reason the other whites shuffle their feet and look at their shoes. The only sound is silence. This is what has to change. Running and letting this follow is not the answer. Make a stand. Make it here and make it now. Speak out and support other white folks.

Ernie
It's not about white vs. black.

That's just the sideshow.
The OP seemed to be about the increase of black on white crime and the fact that it gets very little mention in the press for what it is.
I know that the media is agenda driven. Ignoring the up tic in black on white crime is, in my opinion part of the PC , white guilt driven idea that whites deserve payback. The idea of forgeting past wrongs and moving forward seems to have been lost.
If this is the side show, what is the main attraction and is there a viable escape from it?

Ernie
Originally Posted by EWY

If this is the side show, what is the main attraction

The elimination of caucasian influence in American society.
Originally Posted by EWY

It's always about money. In the end, it's always follow the money.
You seem to support what I said about whites sticking together. A common voice. I think that is a common influence on society.
Maybe we are closer together than farther apart.

Ernie
nope.

Originally Posted by EWY

Money plays a part,..but it's about racial supremacy.

The Goy are rank amateurs when it comes to racial supremacy.

The devil figures in too,...

But including him opens up a can of worms that most people aren't ready to accept.

I wasn't,..up until a few years ago.

Then it became impossible for me to deny it any longer.

So,..I get to be included among the "crazies",...

So be it.
nope.

OK

Ernie
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/22/13
Originally Posted by EWY
You seem to support what I said about whites sticking together. A common voice.

Ernie

Sticking together ??? Many would call that racism. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.

JMHO

Denny.
Just one example of white culture here.

In order for the planet to be turned into a raging ball of [bleep],..this kind of stuff has to be eliminated.

Pretty blonde haired, blue eyed white woman doing what they have developed the ability to do.

[video:youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmHWE5TwQLU[/video]
Posted By: Bristoe Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
More white people in the way.

Posted By: SAcharlie Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13

Just the 1%ers keeping everything in order...divide and control the 99%ers. What side of gun control do ya think them 1%ers are on!
Another white evil genius.

Some "no [bleep]" news.

Don't expect to hear it on the [bleep]' idiot box.

http://superstore.wnd.com/digital/White-Girl-Bleed-A-Lot-The-Return-of-Race-Riots-to-America-e-book

Excerpt:

Racial violence is back. Along with widespread racial crime � even riots. In hundreds of episodes in more than 80 cities since 2010, groups of black people have been roaming the streets of America � assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, vandalizing, stealing, shooting, stabbing, even raping and killing. In cities big and small. In ways expected and unexpected. But local media and public officials are silent.

Crime is colorblind, says a Milwaukee police chief. Race is not important, a Chicago newspaper editor assures us. That denies the obvious: America is the most race-conscious society in the world. We learn that every day from black caucuses, black teachers, black unions, black ministers, black colleges, black high schools, black music, black moguls, black hair business owners, black public employees, black art, black names, black poets, black inventors, black soldiers, black police officers. We learn it in stories written by members of the National Association of Black Journalists. We talk about everything except black mob violence and lawlessness. That is Taboo. Result: Few know about it. Fewer still are talking about it.

Today it is at epidemic levels in almost every city in the country. The list of cities under attack is long and getting longer � with some cities suffering dozens of attacks in the last few years alone: Chicago. Miami. Philadelphia. Las Vegas. New York. Atlantic City. Milwaukee. Charlotte. Mobile. Kansas City. Denver. Birmingham. Saratoga Springs. Seattle. Portland. Nashville. Washington, D.C. Los Angeles. Rochester. Wilmington. Georgetown. Greensboro. Nashville. Peoria. Vallejo. Des Moines. Dallas. Rehoboth Beach. Baltimore. Montgomery County. Boston. St. Louis. Brighton Beach. And more, more, more. Des Moines, Iowa? Yes, at the Iowa State Fair, no less � during what one cop called Beat Whitey Night. Peoria, Illinois? Absolutely: As many as nine race riots in 2011 alone � right in the middle of Middle America. Milwaukee? Yes, on the Fourth of July, after looting a nearby convenience store, a crowd of nearly 100 blacks set upon some white teens on a picnic. After beating one white woman, a black woman noted, �Oh white girl bleed a lot.� And the Milwaukee state fair is probably the most explicit and public hate crime anyone has seen in years. Hundreds of black people roamed the fairgrounds, targeting white people for violence.

You didn�t hear about that?

Originally Posted by EWY

Money plays a part,..but it's about racial supremacy.

The Goy are rank amateurs when it comes to racial supremacy.

The devil figures in too,...

But including him opens up a can of worms that most people aren't ready to accept.

I wasn't,..up until a few years ago.

Then it became impossible for me to deny it any longer.

So,..I get to be included among the "crazies",...

So be it.
If you want to talk the devil then you have to talk the Bible and the Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. So it boils down to whether you can use that statement as a blanket one, completely out of context, as it has been used so much over the years. Or whether you have to take the Devil's own agenda as the height of evil, which would make the love of money only one more means to an end.
What I'd love to see is convenience store owners installing a lock-down system. The flash mob shows up and starts putting merchandise in their pockets, and the clerk flips a switch locking the doors, then steps back into a safe room waiting for the paddy wagon to show up and haul everyone to jail along with all the video from the security cameras of them stealing merchandise.
What I'd love to see is convenience store owners installing a lock-down system. The flash mob shows up and starts putting merchandise in their pockets, and the clerk flips a switch locking the doors, then steps back into a safe room waiting for the paddy wagon to show up and haul everyone to jail along with all the video from the security cameras of them stealing merchandise.
I would not take a job clerking in any convenience-type store that disallows me having a gun.
nah,...the devil ain't money.

The devil is hatred.

Hatred drives the world today.

White Americans are on the receiving end of a lot of it,...but on the other hand, they've distributed quite a bit of it.

Government and war are the devil's hatred producing tools.
I would not take a job clerking in any convenience-type store that disallows me having a gun.
Neither would I.
Posted By: viking Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13

Gas chamber comes to mind. Just saying.

The devil is hate.

Hate drives the world today.

White Americans are on the receiving end of a lot of it,...but on the other hand, they've distributed quite a bit of it.

Government and war are the devil's hate producing tools.
I won't disagree with you on a purely subjective level. Nor will I say your view is not biblical. I'm just trying to stay as objective as possible on the biblical end of it. The devil's objective as best I can determine, from the Bible, is to lift himself above God. Basically that entails placing himself in God's position. Satan desires that the whole world of humans worship him as God. God goes about gaining worship through free will and allowing people to do so if they wish or to by default, take the way of the devil. The devil becomes their god by default if they don't choose the sinless Man, God Himself. Controlling the world's monetary supply is the means to this end for the devil, for if you control the money, you ultimately control who eats and who doesn't. Non-believers are sorely deceived into thinking they are neutral or some such bs.
Originally Posted by viking

Gas chamber comes to mind. Just saying.
lolol
Posted By: pira114 Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
The funny thing is, I keep hearing a lot of black people talking about a race war coming.

They should be careful what they wish for. In certain neighborhoods they may make up a large percentage of the population. And for now, large groups of non blacks are not fighting back. But overall, black people are a very small percentage of our country's population. If it came down to a race war, they be grossly outnumbered even if only half the rest of the population took part.

And as always, some great innocent people would suffer for it.

The devil is hate.

I won't disagree with you on a purely subjective level. Nor will I say your view is not biblical. I'm just trying to stay as objective as possible on the biblical end of it. The devil's objective as best I can determine, from the Bible, is to lift himself above God. Basically that entails placing himself in God's position. Satan desires that the whole world of humans worship him as God. God goes about gaining worship through free will and allowing people to do so if they wish or to by default, take the way of the devil. The devil becomes their god by default if they don't choose the sinless Man, God Himself. Controlling the world's monetary supply is the means to this end for the devil, for if you control the money, you ultimately control who eats and who doesn't. Non-believers are sorely deceived into thinking they are neutral or some such bs.

You tend to dwell on the minutia a lot.

Learn to boil things down to the elements.

Money is just another tool.

War is a tool,...government is a tool,..influence is a tool,..
Hatred is the core.

The devil is hate.

You tend to dwell on the minutia a lot.

Learn to boil things down to the elements.

Money is just another tool.

War is a tool,...government is a tool,..influence is a tool,..
The only way to solve a problem is to define the parameters. I wouldn't call it minutia.

Y'know...good thread, applause to you B. Evidently you don't think I'm contributing so I'll just view and not comment on this one.
The parameters are all just tools.

Define them,..cluster them into groups,..throw then in the blender and hit frappe'.

What gets poured out is hatred.

That's all one needs to realize.
comment all you want.

,...ain't bothering me.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
I wonder when somebody will make a movie about this?

Why? Its all over the innernet.

What does any of this have to do with that OTHER movie?
The other movie portrays white people as the boogeyman.

Generally speaking,...we're not.
Should have seen the nigs out last night. Group of 3 women, 3 guys jumping around like apes on the dance floor.

I was gonna say "see Bristoe?", but I think he prefers the company of this sort of poster.
Racial hypocrisy is national policy.

Agreed, so what does this have to do with that other movie?
You're from Great Britian.

A black man recently cut a white man's head off in Great Britian,...fuggin' off,...in broad daylight,...while your kinsmen stood by and watched.

Afterwards,..a woman went up and lectured him on what a bad boy he was.

You've got this thing in your head that prevents you from fitting in here.

,...maybe some type of worm that you picked up in Ghana?,..I don't know.

,...but nobody here wants it.

Posted By: okok Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
Question for you Birdie...do you feel there's a problem with Blacks attacking whites just because of the color of their skin?
Here,...smooch on this.

http://gawker.com/terror-in-london-soldier-hacked-apart-by-machete-wield-509321352
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue.

Perhaps because most White folks ain't stupid enough to see themselves primarily as "White". Some are that stupid, but not all that many.

I do recall them Christian Black folks who saved Reginald Denny's life in the LA riots. They saw it going down on live TV, saw that it was close by, and went out and rescued him.

These Black mobs? A byproduct of cell phines, which is why they didn't happen much back then.

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones. Difficult for the Cops to counter, as so many can assemble so quickly, literally hundreds of delinquents getting the word in moments and running to assemble.

Back in the 70's radical Blacks were going "squirrel hunting ie. abducting and murdering White people off of the street. Nothing new under the sun.

I am wondering just how many other Black folks the members of those violent Black mobs have vicitimized before they showed up for the mob, a bunch I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones.

So cell phones are the problem?

Do you not feel like a pu$$y for running away from the problem?

Folks blather away about the coming "race war" or whatnot while sequestered away in comfortable gated communities or isolated rural areas.

Hey, the trenches on the front lines are easy to find. How would it be if folks moved INTO those areas and brung their decency (and their guns) with them, instead of running away?

Birdwatcher
Posted By: MadMooner Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
I don't see white folks coming to each others' rescue.

Perhaps because most White folks ain't stupid enough to see themselves primarily as "White". Some are that stupid, but not all that many.

I do recall them Christian Black folks who saved Reginald Denny's life in the LA riots. They saw it going down on live TV, saw that it was close by, and went out and rescued him.

These Black mobs? A byproduct of cell phines, which is why they didn't happen much back then.

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones. Difficult for the Cops to counter, as so many can assemble so quickly, literally hundreds of delinquents getting the word in moments and running to assemble.

Back in the 70's radical Blacks were going "squirrel hunting ie. abducting and murdering White people off of the street. Nothing new under the sun.

I am wondering just how many other Black folks the members of those violent Black mobs have vicitimized before they showed up for the mob, a bunch I'd guess.

Birdwatcher

Birdy, I tend to agree with you more often than not, but to think an electrical device is the cause of violence is absurd.

If one falls into a septic tank,..are they a pussy for climbing out?
Posted By: pira114 Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13

I see "flash mobs" of teenage gang members running to a gang fight several times each year, all looking at their cell phones.

So cell phones are the problem?

I knew there was a rational explanation for all this.
The white people with the means to do so will be leaving this place.

Those who are left behind will get tough or get eliminated.

Or do what I did, become Hispanic. Took me a long while to realize how easy this was.

Marrying a Mexican didn't do it, raising another didn't do it either. Living in tha 'Hood didn't get it done, working here a quarter century didn't do it either.

I finally realized, just like one cannot achieve salvation by works alone, neither can one switch races.

The answer is much simpler than that....

...all you have to do is check the box marked "Hispanic" at the bottom of the form, its that simple.

This is America you can be anything you want, anything else would be racist.

Birdwatcher
You've lapsed into undecipherable nonsense again.

Get some sleep.

Ya, Hitler was right, its the Jews.
No,..it's the idiots.

You're one of them.
Posted By: Take_a_knee Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13

No, I'm a former Green Beret/PSD contractor with 200 or so jumps, mostly at night with a heavy azz rucksack. I can still run a 7min mile and squat fairly heavy. Don't feel pussy-like at all. I ain't stupid enough to allow my lily-white daughters to get on a school bus with Trayvon though, and if you do, you are a dumb mofo, but I'd already ascertained that fact.
I guess you didn't want to answer the question?
're from Great Britian.

A black man recently cut a white man's head off in Great Britian,...fuggin' off,...in broad daylight,...while your kinsmen stood by and watched.

No they didn't. None of them were armed and the thing went down so very fast and unexpectedly nobody had time to react. The two perps did not attack anyone else nor did they attempt to leave the scene.

If they had gone after anyone else I can guarantee you the crows would have got involved.

Anyway you silly twerp, if you had actually BEEN to Europe, the homeland of all the various "White" folks, you'd unnerstand that first I'm Irish Catholic, Native Irish, some a few of the crowd might have been "my people".

Birdwatcher
're from Great Britian.

nor did they attempt to leave the scene.

Nope,...they stood right there.

That says it all.

No, just been working my way down the thread.

OF COURSE I despise those who act from hatred.

Black folks attacking White folks on account of skin color being but one example, and to protect life and limb of any innocaent I'd open fire on them myself in a heartbeat. Same as I would skins putting the boot in on a Paki, Papist blowing up Prods, heck, even Kukumbas hacking up Nunumbas.

Same old story, different faces, same entity responsible.

Birdwatcher
No, I'm a former Green Beret/PSD contractor with 200 or so jumps, mostly at night with a heavy azz rucksack. I can still run a 7min mile and squat fairly heavy. Don't feel pussy-like at all. I ain't stupid enough to allow my lily-white daughters to get on a school bus with Trayvon though, and if you do, you are a dumb mofo, but I'd already ascertained that fact.

Heck, they'll be grown up and off to college before you know it, you can go then. Really what choice do you have, if you wish to do anything at all besides sit around and b$tch?

Oh, I forgot, "race war" crazy

...and thank you for your service cool

Birdwatcher
No,..it's the idiots.

You're one of them.

Sir, at least have the 'nads to own up to your own convictions.

You have several times on this forum blamed "the lnternational Jewish Conspiracy" for the World's problems.

At other times, like now, you chose to conceal that. Maybe like with Islam its OK for you guys to lie to advance the cause I dunno. I mean, both sets despise Jews.

Birdwatcher
Nope,...they stood right there.

That says it all.

No, it says they didn't attack anyone else, and did not attempt to leave the scene while about a hunnert-plus people called the Cops.

What would YOU have done different?

Birdwatcher

Heck, they'll be grown up and off to college before you know it, you can go then. Really what choice do you have, if you wish to do anything at all besides sit around and b$tch?

Oh, I forgot, "race war" crazy

...and thank you for your service cool

Birdwatcher

Well, the oldest is in a Ph.D program in a really white area of the country, still have one to go. I ain't bitchin' at all, I think I'll go pull a 1050 handle and load some nine.

You're a D head Birdie but I'd still buy you a beer:)
You're a D head Birdie

Never said diff'rent.

I DID used to assure the Africans in my village that all White men had two penises, which is why we were so smart, but what you said is not what I meant. I'd point to my crotch and count "baaku ni mienu" ("one and two"), I don't think they believed me.

but I'd still buy you a beer:)

Likewise Sir, in a heartbeat. And sincere congrats on a fine family, well-raised cool cool

Birdwatcher

Posted By: eyeball Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13

If one falls into a septic tank,..are they a pussy for climbing out?

Zimmerman tried that. If you are allergic to penicillin, you better stay out of septic tanks. If you aren't rich, you best stay out of the hood areas, no matter how many guns you've got.

Besides, why move into the hood areas? How did that experiment of bussing the blacks to the white schools to teach them to be normal go?

No, just been working my way down the thread.

OF COURSE I DESPISE THOSE WHO ACT FROM HATRED, (UNLESS THEY ARE BLACK AND THEN THEY HAVE GOOD REASON TO)

Black folks attacking White folks on account of skin color being but one example, and to protect life and limb of any innocaent I'd open fire on them myself in a heartbeat. Same as I would skins putting the boot in on a Paki, Papist blowing up Prods, heck, even Kukumbas hacking up Nunumbas.

Same old story, different faces, same entity responsible.

Birdwatcher

FIXED IT.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Besides, why move into the hood areas? How did that experiment of bussing the blacks to the white schools to teach them to be normal go?

Many years ago there was some TV commercial that had a bunch of hood rats quoting Shakespeare and sounding like genteel Londoners. Funny because its science fiction. Reality is the freckle-faced red-headed scrawny white boy in a low rider, hat on backwards, with about 500watts worth of [bleep] rap coming out of his speakers. Sad but true.
Posted By: 700LH Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
Heard/read once (wish I could recall the source) that the cost of "Bussing" in the LA school districts would have purchased every student bussed a new Mustang.
Doubt the whole project did ten bucks worth of good, fact is the bad probably out weighed the good, if the truth was known.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Doubt the whole project did ten bucks worth of good, fact is the bad probably out weighed the good, if the truth was known.

Undoubtedly. When bussing started, SAT scores started dropping, and teenage pregnancies started skyrocketing.
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Many years ago there was some TV commercial that had a bunch of hood rats quoting Shakespeare and sounding like genteel Londoners. Funny because its science fiction. Reality is the freckle-faced red-headed scrawny white boy in a low rider, hat on backwards, with about 500watts worth of [bleep] rap coming out of his speakers. Sad but true.

I see you noticed the new Toyota rap, crap, and dazzle commercials played during the football games today, also. frown
Originally Posted by 700LH
Heard/read once (wish I could recall the source) that the cost of "Bussing" in the LA school districts would have purchased every student bussed a new Mustang.

Like putting rotting apples in a barrel of good.

What do you have when you put a glass full of chitty water in a barrel of good water?
Yep, neither race liked it, thanks .gov mad

I see you noticed the new Toyota rap, crap, and dazzle commercials played during the football games today, also. frown

No, 'cause I got rid of cable a few years ago.
As Bristoe said- to destroy our race (or at least this country).

Yep, that was the fruit of that particular experiment.
No,..it's the idiots.

You're one of them.

Sir, at least have the 'nads to own up to your own convictions.

You have several times on this forum blamed "the lnternational Jewish Conspiracy" for the World's problems.

At other times, like now, you chose to conceal that. Maybe like with Islam its OK for you guys to lie to advance the cause I dunno. I mean, both sets despise Jews.

Birdwatcher

Never used that term and I don't despise anyone.

But it seems that you've slipped past the boundaries of "truth".

I'm not surprised.
What do you have when you put a glass full of chitty water in a barrel of good water?

A bunch of people who sit around and b$tch?

Guys who change peoples' posts when they don't say what they wanted?
Never used that term

What?

You don't find your parsing words in this case to be truly pathetic?

Should I have said "Zionist/Bolshevik Conspiracy"?? "International Media-owning Jewry?"

Why would it trouble me at all to be called a liar by a guy who doesn't even have the balls to be forthright about his beliefs?

OK, while you're parsing some more...

Back to London there Sir Galahad.... ...two guys with butcher knives are standing around after having committed a completely unexpected bizarre and bloody murder in broad daylight. Neither is leaving the scene or attacking anyone else, you're not armed.

What would YOU have done?

Birdwatcher
As Bristoe said- to destroy our race (or at least this country).

Don't embarrass him by citing him accurately at this critical juncture. He'll tell ya he never used that term.
Undoubtedly. When bussing started, SAT scores started dropping, and teenage pregnancies started skyrocketing.

Ya, it was Elvis what started it, playing Black music for them White kids crazy

Me, I tend to think White folks too are perfectly capable of screwing things up for their own selves.

Anyways...

I teach honors kids of all complexions in a low-income big-city district. Oddly enough them bright, decent kids can walk down the hallways without getting pregnant or having their test scores drop a single point.

An easy one-word explanation explains all of that, across the board irrespective of "race", "ethnicity" or whatever you want to call it.....

...... "parents" cool

Birdwatcher
Reality is the freckle-faced red-headed scrawny white boy in a low rider, hat on backwards, with about 500watts worth of [bleep] rap coming out of his speakers. Sad but true.

Sir, the problem goes far beyond what you or I or anyone ever suspected.... eek

Steven Foster.... back when all one had to do to "act Black" was put on blackface....

"OOOOH... I wish I was in de Land ob Cotton......"

A bunch of White boys Down South started singing that and look what happened next.....

Wait, weren't there a Jewish Financier somewhere high up in the Confederate government?

The plot thickens....

Birdwatcher
Posted By: Redneck Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
Nevah hoppen... Now, if it was BLACK girls, they'd be all OVER it...
such a girlie tantrum!
Posted By: Steelhead Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13

Folks blather away about the coming "race war" or whatnot while sequestered away in comfortable gated communities or isolated rural areas.

Hey, the trenches on the front lines are easy to find. How would it be if folks moved INTO those areas and brung their decency (and their guns) with them, instead of running away?

Birdwatcher

I'm guessing you ain't the muff diver in the family. I'm thinking you'll make zero difference on the wall, best go back to England Piers.
such a girlie tantrum!

Tantrum? Where? Mostly you is just avoiding simple questions.

Say hi to the folks on Stormfront wink
He's baaaa-aaack.
,..the self loathing white man who gloats over the rape and murder of white women at the hands of blacks.

,...always good for some interesting posts.

Let's hear one.
Hey, I just asked a simple question is all. Flat amazes me how folks just cede whole swathes of our American real estate to scum rule, while b&tching endlessly about it.

Can't help it if the question got your boxers in a knot.

I'm guessing you ain't the muff diver in the family.

Unless that has some metaphorical connotation; never thought about it before but yeah, I was. But then I didn't meet my wife until my mid-thirties, and spent more'n a few years before that on college campuses. And then there was the motorcycle angle. So it weren't like it was hard to do. Never did keep score tho.

OTOH, ain't laid a hand on any woman besides my wife in more'n twenty years. Not sure I'd ever touch another, even if we split.

I'm thinking you'll make zero difference on the wall

'Spect I'd do OK, long as we ain't talking doves.....

...best go back to England Piers.

Never was a Subject, my father was an American.

But what I really miss about the British Isles is being around F-ing tough people, the Brit Working Class sort of tough, or Irish or Scottish, no matter.

If I ever live to retire I can see myself spending a whole year over there, just mingling, standing on the ground and breathing the air.

Birdwatcher

Quit snivellin' and get to it.

To commemorate your years in Ghana,..

To commemorate your years in Ghana,.. <JUNGLE FEVER>

Well hey, keep trying mein kamerad.

Three years over there, never touched but one woman (and no, no guys either grin). And trust me thats saying a LOT, being the only White schlong (or schlongs as I told 'em grin)for more'n twenty miles, I coulda stayed busy constantly, on novelty value alone.

My problem was that at that stage in my life I was a hopeless romantic, and had went in the first place to get over a [White] woman. Never have been all that attracted to Black women either.

But that one? My gosh she was beautiful cool We was alone, she took my hand and put it on her and I could tell she was, like, REALLY interested.

More women oughtta go that route, prob'ly works every time.

But like I said the last time we did this, if'n I'd gotten to go to the Phillipines or Thailand like I wanted, I prob'ly woulda screwed myself silly, and come back married as well, pretty much every guy did.

No surprise I guess there was a waiting list to get to go to those places.

Birdwatcher
the self loathing white man who gloats over the rape and murder of white women at the hands of blacks.

Dang, I musta really hit a nerve. If you woulda just fallen silent I'd a figured I'd missed.

Didn't you set yourself as a standard of truth or something a couple of posts back? Where would I ever gloat about ANY woman being raped and/or murdered? I despise the worst American Blacks as much as actual Africans usually do.

And I thought my last story was pretty interesting, was to me anyhoo.... grin

You got skills and you're retired ennit?

You should go there yourself, it ain't just a job, its an adventure.

Really, WTF else you gonna do that ya ain't done a hunnert times already?

Birdwatcher
There's one right there.
Now do yourself a favor and piss off.
Now do yourself a favor and piss off.

Hey, I never said it had to be Africa.....
I start a thread about the easily verifiable violence of blacks on whites,...something that everybody knows,...both black *and* white,..

,..and you jump in here calling people "pussies",...verbally attacking thread participants,..

2+2 will always equal 4,..guy.
,..and you jump in here calling people "pussies",...

Nope just asked a serious question, same one I'd seriously ask myself.

Back in the 1840's Jack Hayes usually led about 15 guys at a time against the Comanches, at a time when the population of Texas numbered about ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND. And Hayes pretty much had a monopoly most of the time at that time in that line of work.

LOTS of folks b&tched endlessly about Comanches, hardly anyone ever did anything about it.

.verbally attacking thread participants,..

Who? YOU? Tell me where I have spoken an untruth Herr Truthmeister.

Birdwatcher
I'm done with you.

Say what you will.

You've made yourself evident.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/23/13
Pretty sure pussy didn't factor in during my 29 years in the military. Wish I could have spent more time drinking coffee in the teacher's lounge and solving world problems.
Pretty sure pussy didn't factor in during my 29 years in the military.

Never said it did.

Wish I could have spent more time drinking coffee in the teacher's lounge

Who has the time for that? Stopped drinking coffee, switched to green tea/English tea in the morning instead. See coffee caffeine is pretty harsh such that you actually GET mad at the kids rather than ACT mad.

A green tea buzz is both milder and longer-lasting, but green tea by itself tastes like cat pee, hence the English breakfast. Seems to work.

During the day, Diet Coke, warm or cold doesn't matter, drunk purely to self-medicate.

and solving world problems.

No, we do that here grin

But no, ya cant fix the World, but you CAN help individuals, one at a time. And some kids really need help. Got no regrets about what I do, ain't claiming special credit for it neither.

Anyways, ya can tell me F off if ya want, no matter, but thank you for a career well spent.

Birdwatcher

Posted By: goalie Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/24/13
Hey, I just asked a simple question is all. Flat amazes me how folks just cede whole swathes of our American real estate to scum rule, while b&tching endlessly about it.

I bitch about it, but I also work in the largest hospital (by number of licensed beds) in Minneapolis, in a crappy neighborhood. And I bike there. Year round.

I've had a few instances where troubled inner-city "youth" found out that not everyone riding the Greenway (an awesome bike path on an old rail-line through Mpls) at night is a hipster kid and easy prey.

I would also move the heck out of the Twin Cities in a heartbeat. I guess the moment I do so, I become one of the caricatures you reference in your posts, eh?

confused
North memorial?

I used to live a half a block from it.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/24/13
Screen names could become invisible and I'd know birdbrains post still.
What a dork.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/25/13
I guess the moment I do so, I become one of the caricatures you reference in your posts, eh?

You're riding a bicycle to work all year round in Minnesota, at night, through a dangerous neighborhood?

...and here I was thinking I had to be the worst financial planner on the board grin

And what? You don't think some guys here just wanna vent spite without actually doing anything?

Birdwatcher

Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/25/13
I might be the only other person here who commutes through urban areas on a bike at night.

Fer me I gotta have something old and drab to avoid attracting attention. No lights on or reflectors at all so that I can travel in stealth mode. I do not need to be "seen by traffic", I can avoid cars fine.

A seven speed freewheel on a twenty-five year old bike works fine. Not much steep terrain around here. 26" wheels OK too, if only because there ain't any 29" mountain bikes old and beat up enough yet.

Likewise a bicycle helmet around here at night spells "V I C T I M". Bicycles are far more likely to wreck than motorcycles IME but a helmet be would just too much of a liability. I just don't ride real fast where I cant see well is all and hope not to go down too hard.

Gotta be a mountain bike, just too many places a skinny front tire can hang up, especially in the dark. Likewise a good sprung front fork is indispensable, on a rigid I've had the bars jolted clean out of my hands by a curb when I weren't paying attention. It weren't pretty, if I'd of had a front suspension and I'd not have gone down.

'Course the fork does upgrade the visuals on the bike a it, nothing to be done about that.

Any good street-oriented mountain bike tire will be fine, long as it has some aggressive tread alongside the center band one normally rolls on. I still use those Kevlar strips 'tween tube and tire, rarely get flats. Usually run on 60 psi.

Regular walking shoes, no clip ons, I have cages on the large size on the pedals, no straps.

Like you I expect, firearms are prohibited at work. An old loose shirt worn over my regular clothes and an old camo cap along with my beard and in the dark I can pass for an old homeless-type guy, or close too it. Pants legs tucked into my socks (so they don't hang up).

I've packed bear spray on occasion, never had to use it. Thought about contact/edged weaponry like blades and clubs and such. All of that and I still love that commute, a bright part of my day both ways grin

If you've a mind to I'd be interested in hearing what works for you.

Birdwatcher
Posted By: goalie Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/25/13
I guess the moment I do so, I become one of the caricatures you reference in your posts, eh?

You're riding a bicycle to work all year round in Minnesota, at night, through a dangerous neighborhood?

...and here I was thinking I had to be the worst financial planner on the board grin

And what? You don't think some guys here just wanna vent spite without actually doing anything?

Birdwatcher

Actually, I'm doing just fine financially. No car payments, 2012 Toyota Sienna in the garage, place in Hawaii, cabin up by Perham. No debt other than 8 years left on a (small) mortgage.

I'm also in pretty good shape from riding that ten-miles each-way to work.

Thanks for making incorrect assumptions though. It says a lot about your critical thinking skills.....
I have not read every page in this thread.

No need.

From traveling far and wide, I knew I needed to train my offspring in a wide variety of skillsets, including martial ones.

My little girls are no more immune to violence than anyone else, however they will be prepared to meet violence with their own, immediately going on the offensive, at level of proficiency that your average street thug may not expect from a "cute little cowgirl".

[Linked Image]

Below she is shooting hot 230 grain Blazer .45s through my Flattop at 9 years old..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
As for what works, I commute mostly on a Diamondback Ascent mountain bike (1991 vintage, bought when I was stationed at Lejune) converted to a single-speed.

I have a pannier bag on a rack, as I don't like the lack of mobility a backpack or messenger bag gives.

I use puncture resistant 1.5" slicks or Nokian studded tires depending on the time of year.

[Linked Image]

I have a Nightrider 600 lumen front light and use a Planet Bike Superflash Blinky on the back.

Thankfully, I have a locked bike-cage at the hospital I work at that has security cameras pointed right at it, so having it in there and locked with a cable lock is worry-free.
From a couple summers ago.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I will put my money on her coming out the victor by the time she flies our nest.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

I will put my money on her coming out the victor by the time she flies our nest.

That is what they call "good parenting" there.

Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/25/13
you're kid is a doll Mackay, what great pix to wake up to!

kudos to you for teaching her valuable life skills and making it fun for her.

that last pic, that lil gal has game face

I could almost pity the fool that decides cause he outweighs her by a hundred pounds she'll have to do what he says. Almost, poor bastid, hope he survives it.
Posted By: temmi Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/25/13
I have tought my DILs to shoot... except for my Cop DIL.

But

The Cop is the only DIL to Carry

My boys all Carry

Snake
My little girls are no more immune to violence than anyone else, however they will be prepared to meet violence with their own, immediately going on the offensive, at level of proficiency that your average street thug may not expect from a "cute little cowgirl".
The one in baby blue appears to be left eye dominant/right handed. Is it too late to train her to shoot lefty?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/25/13
The one in baby blue appears to be left eye dominant/right handed. Is it too late to train her to shoot lefty?

It's not a handicap with handguns.

I've been doing it for years,..and did it good enough to shoot quite a few Triple A IHMSA scores in production class.

It's much easier to use your left eye than your left hand.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/26/13
Thanks for making incorrect assumptions though. It says a lot about your critical thinking skills.....

No problem Bub, doesn't bother me to be held in contempt <shrug>

And some guy posts he lives in an all-White county on purpose and its incorrect for me to ask him if he doesn't feel like a pu$$y? Why is that exactly?

And I'll ask you again the question you avoided, you don't think a lot of guys on these threads just b&tch and do nothing? And if that is so, then what is wrong with my reasoning?

And what are the odds that a person with a place in Hawaii and a cabin somewhere else pretty would be involuntarily stuck working in a place they "cant wait to get out of" while obliged to expose themselves to serious danger most very night after work on a bicycle.

Clearly you choose to work where you do and choose to expose yourself to danger. Why then would you ask me if I would feel contempt for yourself?

Only fault I can see in my reasoning is that I prob'ly AM the worst financial planner on the board wink And the only reason I'd mention that in the first place is to make you feel like you weren't alone if you were even worse'n me. OK, how is THAT faulty reasoning?

Birdwatcher
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 09/26/13
As for what works, I commute mostly on a Diamondback Ascent mountain bike (1991 vintage, bought when I was stationed at Lejune) converted to a single-speed.

On account of it has a back brake I'm guessing it has a freewheel. Some folks swear by single speeds with no freewheel (ie. the pedals are turning as long as the back wheel is turning). Might be true I guess, and no problem unless your feet ever come off of the pedals at speed, or your finger never gets caught between chain and sprocket while spinning the back wheel (I've seen the pics eek)

Couldn't run slicks myself on account of there's times when I need to ride off of the edge of the road to avoid traffic. Likewise, ice and snow ain't ever a problem down here. I use saddlebags (panniers) hung off of a Blackburne rack. Down here a backpack makes you sweat to much

Birdwatcher
Posted By: Steelhead Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 08/18/14
Hey Birdwatcher, are you headed to Ferguson?
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 08/18/14
why?
Posted By: Steelhead Re: White Girl Bleed a Lot - 06/29/15

Birdwatcher

So you can go right back into the front lines
© 24hourcampfire