Home
Peter King: �Vile� phone calls by Ted Cruz allies
By: Tal Kopan
September 26, 2013 09:26 AM EDT

Rep. Peter King, who has pulled no punches in criticizing Ted Cruz, said Thursday that supporters of the Texas senator have been bombarding his office with �vile� phone calls.

The New York Republican has called Cruz a fraud for his calls to defund Obamacare, and said the senator�s campaign this summer to get the House to pass a government funding bill that defunds the health care law led to some offensive phone calls to King�s office.

�The vehemence of the phone calls coming into the office. I don�t care, people can call me whatever they want � I haven�t heard such vile, profane, obscene language,� King said on MSNBC�s �Morning Joe� on Thursday.

King said while the majority of Cruz fans are �good people,� he�s concerned about what sentiments Cruz has preyed on. While he doesn�t know if Republicans can reach Cruz, they should try to �heal tensions� with his supporters, he said.

�I�m not saying Ted Cruz is responsible for all his supporters, but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,� King said. �I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they�re following a false leader here.�

Link
Originally Posted by KR13
�I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they�re following a false leader here.�

Good luck with that.
If by, "dark strain" that fat yankee mofo means folks who are fed up with the likes of him and his ilk, then yes, he is correct. If I were him, I wouldn't look favorable on those who thought I deserved, at a minimum, a no-schidt pole-axing.
King's just one more that needs to be sent packing..
The only group that eats their own more then christians are republicans.
I agree with him. I don't want Cruz in congress either. He belongs in the white house.
the GOP elite all need to go. They ARE the problem.
Any of u that did not call and pull your name off the repubs voter rolls .....are part of the problem. imo
http://www.gop.com/contact-us/
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Any of u that did not call and pull your name off the repubs voter rolls .....are part of the problem. imo

Why?
We've allowed "false leaders" to reach high positions in the party. It's time for THEM to go.
back stabbing there own for a start......but then to some folks that's the new normal
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
We've allowed "false leaders" to reach high positions in the party. It's time for THEM to go.
x10
So you are suggesting sending a message to the party through the flight of registered voters?
�I�m not saying Ted Cruz is responsible for all his supporters, but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,� King said. �I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they�re following a false leader here.�

Link [/quote]

The Queen doth protest too much, methinks.
them dumd azz old and tired re-pubs AND the dems, got cruz' and ran' in the same box- f- them!

[Linked Image]

;
he shoots ...he scores! smile .... mclame and their ilk, are playing on their own team ... just like rose' betting on baseball.
he shoots ...he scores! smile .... mclame and their ilk, are playing on their own team ... just like rose' betting on baseball.

Agreed.
The King is protesting way too much. Is this all he's got? No substantive argument against Cruz? No clear explanation of support for OCare?
The "term limits" begin November 4, 2014. Elections matter and hopefully the electorate has had a good dose of Obamacare by then.
Originally Posted by RickyD

In this case its a healthy and necessary thing to do.

What's the problem, your crack pipe go out?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by RickyD

In this case its a healthy and necessary thing to do.
Yeah, just like it was in 2008 and 2012. Worked so well!
no loon here son , that's on u.....easy up ...pull them pants up after u wipe, not before...or wait till the GOP sayz to. smile

Thanks for the link. I just contacted them and told them to tell John Cornyman, John McClame, Peter King, and Lindsay Graham Craka to go to hell. I then told them to remove my name from their rolls and I was henceforth the enemy as I was becoming a member of a conservative group called the Tea Party.
smile yup them sob's need to go !!!...unless I'm getting a piece of the pie .:) me me me me me..... .................................really> NOT .. f- them!
would not be the 1st time......I walked, on big money AND will not be the last... I can/will not sell out......
Originally Posted by eyeball

Thanks for the link. I just contacted them and told them to tell John Cornyman, John McClame, Peter King, and Lindsay Graham Craka to go to hell. I then told them to remove my name from their rolls and I was henceforth the enemy as I was becoming a member of a conservative group called the Tea Party.
Thanks for the link.. I told 'em basically the same thing, but a tad more strongly..

smile
Originally Posted by ltppowell
�I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they�re following a false leader here.�

Good luck with that.
He must've, in an uncharacteristic and unthinking burst of honesty, really been saying the he, his self, Peter King, is like a false prophet and negative leader and that his followers are chumps, retards and traitors.

I�m not saying Ted Cruz is responsible for all his supporters, but he has tapped into a dark strain here in the American political psyche here, and again, the most obscene, profane stuff you can imagine all from people who say they support the Constitution,� King said. �I think what we have to do is reach out to his people and let them know that they�re following a false leader here.�

Constitutional supporters are now a dark strain! Is that ruling class elitist shocked by the fact that some people in country are not just going to bend over?
Ya don't have to pull your name from the GOP list!

Just don't send them any $$$$$!!

THAT gets their attention REALLY FAST!!
25 Republicans just voted to fund Obamacare. Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Senate Votes to Fund Obamacare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25 Republicans just voted to fund Obamacare.

The cloture vote to end debate on the House passed Continuing Resolution happened just moments ago. 25 Republicans voted in favor of ending debate, even though they knew that it would result in Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid attaching an amendment to that would allow funding for Obamacare. These 25 Republicans were relying on 5 Democrats to switch over on final passage, rather than relying on themselves to draw a line in the sand and demand a 60 vote threshold to fund Obamacare.

They will try to tell you that on final passage of the bill they voted against Obamacare, but the simple truth is - their vote for cloture was a vote to fund Obamacare. Simple logic would have told them that if they voted on cloture and allowed Harry Reid to strip the defunding measure out of the bill that it would easily pass on a 51 vote simple majority.

Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee along with a few others have been leading the charge for the American people for the past 6 weeks to stop Obamacare. They have worked tirelessly to stand up for the American people and they have proven that the majority of the "ruling elite" Republicans are not listening to their constituents.

Special thanks to the following for listening to the American People: Crapo (R-ID), Cruz (R-TX), Enzi (R-WY), Fischer (R-NE), Grassley (R-IA), Heller (R-NV), Inhofe (R-OK), Lee (R-UT), Moran (R-KS), Paul (R-KY), Portman (R-OH), Risch (R-ID), Roberts (R-KS), Rubio (R-FL), Scott (R-SC), Sessions (R-AL), Shelby (R-AL), Toomey (R-PA), Vitter (R-LA).

Here's the list of Senators who voted to fund Obamacare today before they voted against it. Call them and tell them that their games aren't fooling you and you will not stand for it.

Alexander TN (202) 224-4944
Ayotte NH (202) 224-3324
Barrasso WY (202) 224-6441
Blunt MO (202) 224-5721
Boozman AR (202) 224-4843
Burr NC (202) 224-3154
Chambliss GA (202) 224-3521
Chiesa NJ (202) 224-3224
Coats IN (202) 224-5623
Coburn OK (202) 224-5754
Cochran MS (202) 224-5054
Collins ME (202) 224-2523
Corker TN (202) 224-3344
Cornyn TX (202) 224-2934
Graham SC (202) 224-5972
Hoeven ND (202) 224-2551
Isakson GA (202) 224-3643
Johanns NE (202) 224-4224
Johnson WI (202) 224-5323
Kirk IL (202) 224-2854
McCain AZ (202) 224-2235
McConnell KY (202) 224-2541
Murkowski AK (202) 224-6665
Thune SD (202) 224-2321
Wicker MS (202) 224-6253

#MakeDCListen,
Tea Party Patriots Support Team

Tea Party Patriots, Inc. operates as a social welfare organization organized under section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Tea Party Patriots, Inc. are not deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes.

Copyright � Tea Party Patriots, Inc. 2013
Tea Party Patriots
1025 Rose Creek Drive
Ste 620-322
Woodstock, GA 30189
Support: 404-593-0877
http://www.tppsupport.org
unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

© 24hourcampfire