Home
This is really telling people, because it demonstrates the fragile nature of the hoax perpetrated on mankind. So much so that this once important magazine has to take measures to insulate their phony science. Its NOT science, its politically motivated hyperbole bent on controlling YOUR freedom and taxing you even more.

http://www.popsci.com/science/artic...;con=why-were-shutting-off-our-comments-
Its just because no one wants to hear another troglodyte pontificating about "creation science". Except other troglodytes.

I'm surprised that anyone old enough and uneducated enough to disbelieve global warming can even figure out how to post a comment on the Pop Science site.
Originally Posted by rider14x
I'm surprised that anyone old enough and uneducated enough to disbelieve global warming can even figure out how to post a comment on the Pop Science site.

What?

Put down the crack pipe.

It's hot = global warming

It's cold = global warming

Tornados = global warming

Erectile dysfunction = global warming.

Global warming = carbon credits = tax slush fund for progressive [bleep].

you can't be that surprised considering a peter-puffing libtard such as yourself can find your way here

Damn all you science deniers, you flatearthers are as bad as the racist anti civil rights marchers in the 60s. Here's a scientific fact for you: the earth is not warming. The CO2 rises (because it's a lagging indicator) but the earths temperature has stayed stagnant for over a decade. Deny the verifiable science all you want and believe in cooked books computer models instead but the truth is there for all of us to see.

You sound like a [bleep] troglodyke. Keppler was a dumbass too, I guess?
Originally Posted by ratsnakeboogy

What?

Put down the crack pipe.

Oh, and it's Bush's fault. smile

Global warming 'hiatus' puts climate change scientists on the spot
Earth Gains A Record Amount Of Sea Ice In 2013
Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists
Abandon your failed religion.
Originally Posted by ratsnakeboogy

What?

Put down the crack pipe.

Much more than that. List of nasty consequences
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Much more than that. List of nasty consequences

That list seems a bit abbreviated.
And yet, here you are.
© 24hourcampfire