Home
Posted By: BOWSINGER Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
I watched �The Kelly File� on its first night and bits and pieces the last two nights.

As we say in the business her show has �POP!�
I�m not really in the business but I have always wanted to say that�

Megyn�s first guest on her first show was Ted Cruz. Her first question was�
�How does it feel to be the most hated man in America?�

Deadline News
10/9/13
Megyn Kelly Tops Night In Cable News Ratings
Has Fox News Channel found the new queen of primetime cable news? In her second night on Fox News� new primetime lineup, Megyn Kelly clocked the highest adults 25-54 rating across all of cable news, building on her Bill O�Reilly lead-in. Kelly averaged 623,000 demo viewers and 2.8 million viewers overall � and did it without Sen. Ted Cruz, her premiere-night big �get.� Compared to her maiden voyage in primetime the previous night Kelly�s show jumped 116% in the demo and 34% in overall audience.

In so doing, she beat CNN�s Piers Morgan and MSNBC�s Rachel Maddow combined � in both metrics. Morgan logged 590,000 viewers, 169,000 of them in the demo; Maddow logged 1.1 million viewers, 291,000 in the demo.

At 8 PM, The O�Reilly Factor continued to snag cable news�s biggest overall audience, 3 million viewers; 578,000 of them fit into the cable news demo. Meanwhile, Greta Van Susteren, who now kicks off FNC�s primetime at 7 PM, attracted an average overall crowd of 1.8 million viewers, 317,000 in the demo, finishing first among cable news nets on both counts.

Rounding out the night, FNC�s Hannity scored 2.2 million viewers, 517,000 in the demo. In fact, FNC�s entire primetime lineup came in No. 1 in both metrics, beating MSNBC and CNN combined. On its first night, FNC�s new primetime was edged by MSNBC in the demo in a couple slots. Look as though the FNC audience is catching on to the new slate.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
And she's a WHOLE lot better looking than Gretta. Looks like Gretta fell out of the ugly tree & hit every branch on the way down! Bless Her Heart wink
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
I could enjoy watching Megyn Kelly reading the Manhattan 'phone directory, wearing a French nun's get-up.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
So that's why she never has any panty lines blush

YTM Ghost.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Megyn got my attention early on when she was reporting from the field. Something about a problem in a mine out west, I think.

She was wearing outdoor stuff with a baseball cap and her ponytail hanging out the back.

Wow!
Posted By: Ken Howell Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Megyn got my attention early on when she was reporting from the field. Something about a problem in a mine out west, I think.

She was wearing outdoor stuff with a baseball cap and her ponytail hanging out the back.

Wow!

I've been delighted to notice that several of Fox's gourmet delicacies are lovelier when they're out there in the weather, wearing rain gear, parkas, and such, without all their studio make-up and the Kliegs. Some of the studio yawners are stunners on location.
Posted By: pira114 Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
You people need to stop objectifing women. It's not right.

Nah, I'm just kiddin. Carry on...
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
don't have cable or satellite, so I am not watching any FOX news talking heads.
Of course, I did not watch when I HAD cable either. smile

Ms Kelly is sure easier on the eyes though, than that madcow woman.
Posted By: hatari Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Watched her show last night. Her interview with the Angel Flight Vets was a bust, but not because of her interview. The subjects weren't great in front o f the camera, and it seems her producers didn't give her accurate information. It was awkward.
Posted By: RDW Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
don't have cable or satellite, so I am not watching any FOX news talking heads.
Of course, I did not watch when I HAD cable either. smile

Ms Kelly is sure easier on the eyes though, than that madcow manwoman.

FIFY
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
She does a pretty good job of keeping her interviewees on topic and not letting them drone on with their talking points, spin and dodging.
Posted By: okok Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
I know! What a bunch of dogs here. laugh
Posted By: fish head Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Woof Woof

I likey Megyn.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Megyn is doing a great job on her show but frankly, i'm getting tired of Hannity, he hammers the same subject every single day and never lets up. I respect what he's doing but change the subject once and a while.
Posted By: Jocko_Slugshot Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Megyn is doing a great job on her show but frankly, i'm getting tired of Hannity, he hammers the same subject every single day and never lets up. I respect what he's doing but change the subject once and a while.

I wish they'd replace Hannity with Judge Napolitano.
Posted By: eyeball Re: Megyn Kelly - 10/10/13
Very.

I wonder where she got the idea of a million veteran march.

Oh well, finally there is proof no one is perfect.
Posted By: Steelhead Re: Megyn Kelly - 01/03/17
Bow and his vagina envy is never not funny
© 24hourcampfire