Home
http://nationalreport.net/rocker-conservative-activist-ted-nugent-survives-assassination-attempt/
I'm sure Holder will break his azz to get to the bottom of that.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

I'm not holding my breath waiting for THAT to happen! laugh
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Raff out roud!!! grin
The same site reports this.....

Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy. These latest finding have caused Ms. Clinton to cancel her bid to become the nation�s first female President. - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/breaking-...-due-health-issues/#sthash.kW9RZTSO.dpuf
Originally Posted by BGunn

Multiple insiders have confirmed to National Report that the former Secretary of State has been diagnosed with a brain tumor discovered during a recent colonoscopy. These latest finding have caused Ms. Clinton to cancel her bid to become the nation�s first female President. - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/breaking-...-due-health-issues/#sthash.kW9RZTSO.dpuf

Couldn't happen to a more deserving Bitch!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

+10000

I shure hope its true...and terminal.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Wonder if ole Ted was packing his Glock 20 10mm... Friends I know that hunt with him says he packs that Pistole everywhere. And he's a pretty good shot with a handgun from what I've seen on his hunting shows. They just might not wanna fugg with Ted! wink
I have had several colonoscopys but didn't realize that they went that far. Maybe her brain is in a different place than mine.
Finding a brain tumor during a colonoscopy? How did that happen. Is that where they found her brain or did they just give her a general once-over while they had her in the office?

As much as I detest her, I wish a brain tumor on nobody.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
I have had several colonoscopys but didn't realize that they went that far. Maybe her brain is in a different place than mine.

laugh Didn't even cross my mind. But that's pretty fuggin funny, right there. Last colonoscopy I had, they didn't go no where near my brain cool
Well, maybe your head then? grin wink
Originally Posted by Notropis

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!??

whistle

...and, this is an old story, probably not true.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cel...ry-clintons-shocking-25-million-tell-all
Disclaimer
*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental . The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130805225747/http://nationalreport.net/disclaimer/

Pretty good satire.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!??

Well played. Karma can be tough.

No matter how old it is, the idea of finding her brain by looking in her large intestine is rich, even if it is satire.
Finding a brain tumor during a colonoscopy? How did that happen. Is that where they found her brain or did they just give her a general once-over while they had her in the office?

I hope that bitch gets a brain tumor the size of a watermelon.

Originally Posted by mirage243

I hope that bitch gets a brain tumor the size of a watermelon.

She did, they named it Bill......
Sorry for the buzz kill, but I'll explain the punch line at the risk of looking stupid: The comment about finding a brain tumor through colonoscopy infers the subject has her head stuck up her...you know.

You're right...in her case it's way too slow.. A large, fully ruptured aneurysm is ever so much faster...

Nugent is pack'n a Wilson Combat Hunter in 460 Roland now. It was given to him.
laugh
Um, that doesn't look like a real report.
Yeah, makes Ted seem more important to the grand scheme of things than I would have ever considered him. Hell, I don't consider him all that important to rock music - and I was also unaware that rock music had such a war-like make-up? "Terrorist" attacks against Nugent? I can see PETA not buying his albums, but the rest of that stuff is LESS likely than finding Hillary's brain tumor during a colonoscopy!

(MUCH less likely!)
Originally Posted by grouseman
Um, that doesn't look like a real report.

Never judge a book by it's cover. whistle
Originally Posted by Big_Redhead
Sorry for the buzz kill, but I'll explain the punch line at the risk of looking stupid: The comment about finding a brain tumor through colonoscopy infers the subject has her head stuck up her...you know.

Exactly.

Hillary suffers from terminal recto-cranial inversion syndrome. And by suffers, I mean enjoys immensely.
In all my years I had never heard Ted Nugent sing so I went to YouTube and pulled up "Cat Scratch Fever" and listened to less than half of it. Not a rock fan at all and if I had to listen to much of that I believe I'd try to kill him myself.

Creedence Clearwater Revival is about as 'wild' as I can listen to. I could listen to the Stanley Brothers all day. Can't tell me that I don't know good music when I hear it!!! smile
Originally Posted by MColeman
In all my years I had never heard Ted Nugent sing so I went to YouTube and pulled up "Cat Scratch Fever" and listened to less than half of it.

Give this a try. Not a huge fan but some of his stuff is very good.

Tried it----what are some of the 'very good' ones? wink
stranglehold
One would think old Ted would be about the lowest value target that a assassin would go after. Not really worth the bullet.. or C4 or the street cleaning.. whatever..
Originally Posted by MColeman
In all my years I had never heard Ted Nugent sing so I went to YouTube and pulled up "Cat Scratch Fever" and listened to less than half of it. Not a rock fan at all and if I had to listen to much of that I believe I'd try to kill him myself.

Creedence Clearwater Revival is about as 'wild' as I can listen to. I could listen to the Stanley Brothers all day. Can't tell me that I don't know good music when I hear it!!! smile
I'm not a Nugent fan, as far as musical tastes go, so maybe I'm wrong. IIRC though, Nugent wasn't a singer during that era. Dereck St. John was Nugent's singer on most of his early "Ted Nugent" albums. I believe Nugent did do the vocals on the song Cat Scratch Fever and I think that was the first song he did them on. I have no idea about now in the present day. Some dude replaced St. John after he left the band though. Nugent is a lead guitarist.
People still give a sh** about Ted Nugent?
© 24hourcampfire