Home
he says it quite well:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_T-F_zfoDqI?rel=0
You are correct that everyone should watch this video.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

That person is an excellent orator sharing very relevant knowledge!! Thanks for sharing!!

I saw Shoomer and McLaim smirking...they both need a punch in the mouth.
Well said... To the point and honest, something you don't see in Washington anymore!!!
He has a wonderful way of presenting this. Thanks for posting this.
Excellent!
marking it to watch later
Excellent - thanks, Ron.
Bill Whittle,PJTV, look him up he has some great videos.also Andrew Klavan.
I like the part about how even introducing this legislation let alone passing it was against their oath of office. Traitors one and all!!!!
Good video
Very good video that he is explaining the 2nd to the very people that should already know what the 2nd is for.
ok I watched it and while he makes very good points, it's a pretty sad deal that he's just some computer generated spokesperson, with I'm guessing footage of the AG and congresscritters from other speeches that were real.

that speech needs to be delivered to those jabronis by a live politician, but odds are it won't be.

Ron Paul retired, am thinking he's one of the few that would address congress in such a manner. Don't know if Rand has that kind of cajones or not. Goldang Don Young needs to be givin it, but he won't I reckon. And nobody listens to him anymore anyway it seems.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

indeed.....

BRAVO !

....and thanks,

GTC
Bumping this.

Watch the video!
another bump to the top..... I vote sticky to keep it there....Thanks Ron.
and another bump

GTC
Excellently expressed...........but thinkin' it fell on a lot of deaf ears.

The looks on some of the faces tells it all.

MM
This should be sent to our email contacts and to their contacts and so on.
He has a good video on GZ and TM.
I saw Shoomer and McLaim smirking...they both need a punch in the mouth.

I can agree w/ the statement but........
TTT
Let's all get this out to needy locations. STICKY? - I say please. Thanks again, Ron
© 24hourcampfire