Home
My Big Breasts and Me

[Linked Image]

My Big Breasts and MeBBC is airing a fantastic special about life with large breasts called My Big Breasts and Me. This documentary follows the lives of three women who feel uncomfortably defined by their naturally large bust size. One is terrified of having breast reduction surgery but with her breasts causing her chronic back pain she knows it may be her only option. Another hopes that alternative therapies and an exercise regime will downsize her chest; and the third, a 19 year old fashion student, struggles to be taken seriously in a world where she feels only women with �small boobs� can look attractive.

Interesting Facts: British women have the biggest breasts in Europe and the average bra size is increasing each year. The average breast size in the UK is between 36C to 34E compared to 10 years ago when it was a much smaller 34B. Nearly 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size and need a proper fitting. Breast reduction operations have gone up a whopping 19% in 2006 compared to 2005. Half of women in the UK would consider plastic surgery while another 36% would consider a breast operation. It is estimated that 26,000 women had a breast enlargement in 2006. Thousands of teenagers � some as young as 13 years old � are now going under the knife in order to reduce their bust size and �fit� in.

The girls who work here at Hiddenfeet found the story of the young fashion student to be especially profound. For years now we have been working hard to show the world that large breasts are beautiful. The happy ending to her story should encourage any large chested woman who watches it to follow their dreams and shed their fears and phobias.

Warning: This BBC documentary does contain topless nudity. The nudity is tasteful however and necessary to explain the stories of these three women. No sexual content is shown but viewer discretion is advised.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Xhs3uGCNetI[/video]
No sexual content is shown but viewer discretion is advised.

Glad I read that part before wasting my time watching it :p
It ain't true without pics
[Linked Image]
Whenever some heifer claims to have 44 inch tits I'm obliged by man law to tell them back fat doesn't count.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
It ain't true without pics

I assume the video will suffice?
Originally Posted by okok
[Linked Image]

WOW!! That'll take 2 six-packs for any interest.
Wait, wait, wait. Did they say they're struggling to show the world that large breasts are beautiful? ???

Who the hell have they been asking?
Originally Posted by noodlz
Whenever some heifer claims to have 44 inch tits I'm obliged by man law to tell them back fat doesn't count.

grin grin
Did a quick scan and the best part seems to be at the 27 minute mark. She wants a reduction, but they don't look all that big to me. YMMV
Ah. One of those public service programs.
Better A.I. this thread before it is too late.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Better Artfully Illustrate this thread before it is too late.
Nice landing strip
I love boobs..
Is Italy in Europe? I'll take a proper azz over boobs any day.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

The girls who work here at Hiddenfeet found the story of the young fashion student to be especially profound. For years now we have been working hard to show the world that large breasts are beautiful. The happy ending to her story should encourage any large chested woman who watches it to follow their dreams and shed their fears and phobias.

Known that forever. Ask Jorge if you need a second opinion on the matter.
There should be a law against breast reduction.
Originally Posted by Bocefish
Did a quick scan and the best part seems to be at the 27 minute mark. She wants a reduction, but they don't look all that big to me. YMMV
Not at all. Seem just about right. She likely has a psychological issue rather than a real physical one.
Women are as fixated about breast size as men are about penis size. And neither matters very much.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Women are as fixated about breast size as men are about penis size. And neither matters very much.

Unless shes got a gf she'll share with big tits ill disagree. I cant date a woman with little bitties.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Better A.I. this thread before it is too late.
[Linked Image]

Wow, she is a pretty little gal, even with those udders.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

I disagree. Women with over size breast have severe back problems especially as they age. Extremely large breasted women are also more prone to breast cancer. And the list goes on.

For me this is a serious issue and I don't joke about it.

You all can carry on.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
British women have largest bust sizes in Europe

That's because they're the fattest in Europe. The ones with the big boobs generally have the big bottoms to match, they're just like Americans in that regard. If you've got 38DD's naturally with a slim body and nice bottom that's one thing, but most of those with the big bustlines got it because they've got the 42" hips to go with them. Everybody conjures up images of Kate Upton when someone starts talking about big boobs but the reality is most of them with big boobs are more along the lines of Rosanne Barr.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Everybody conjures up imagines of Kate Upton when someone starts talking about big boobs but the reality is most of them with big boobs are more along the lines of Rosanne Barr.

Haha. Yep!

Unfortunately, your post just made me picture Rosanne Barr's rack. Time to throw up = now.
[Linked Image]
Pure natural beauty . . .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by okok
[Linked Image]

I had to wait this long for photos, this place is slipping.
I didn't see anything really extraordinary in the film..........

MM
© 24hourcampfire