Home
[Linked Image]
Now what are the odds it would be caught on a game came
That's too funny, there.
I had a game cam years ago that flashed at night and always caught deer in midair.
I hate squirrels , but that is funny
Flying rodents are no laughing matter...
Doesn't look like a flying squirrel to me, but cool pic anyway.
Its Moth Man!
I think up here in this neck of the woods we call 'em great grey owls. That ain't no squirrel.
It's a squirrel, how ever innocent of the deer hauling azz.
Yes, upon further review, it is
smile
Your are right.
You know you're having a bad day when you're minding your own business, munching on some apples and a tree rat with wings lands on your azz...........
Twice - I've had those little bastards land on me in the predawn darkness. Both times I was sitting in a tree stand along the edge of a swamp. I moved the stand after the second encounter. Scared the bejesus out of me!
that is a flying squirrel
our cats bring them on the front walk every so often.the fur is very soft.they are nocturnal,also none as sugar gliders
Originally Posted by bbassi
Twice - I've had those little bastards land on me in the predawn darkness. Both times I was sitting in a tree stand along the edge of a swamp. I moved the stand after the second encounter. Scared the bejesus out of me!

ROTFLMAO!

Sorry, that would scare the Chit out of me too, and in a tree stand that's dangerous, but damn that's funny.

Had a nest of those bastards in our attic in Nashville. One landed on my Sister in Law in the middle of the night, while she was sleeping.

Woke up to shrieks, opened our bedroom door, kicked on the lights and this little flying squirrel comes bounding down the stairs, SIL right behind it.

Took 2 weeks, a squirrel trap and some peanut butter to take care of it.
I gotta admit that I have never laid eyes on a flying squirrel so to me it would have to be an owl. I concede.
Sugar gliders and North American flying squirrels are not the same I have had both as pets in the past. They are not rodents they are marsupials. Really cool to see that pic.
© 24hourcampfire