Home
http://thelibertydigest.com/2013/11/24/fort-hood-shooter-nidal-hasan-beaten-in-prison/ U.S. military families the world over celebrated when news got out that Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan had his beard forcibly shaved when he reported to prison back in August of 2013, to be housed until he is executed.

Due to political correctness and the fear of offending his Islamic beliefs, Hasan was allowed to wear his beard, an act in and of itself which made a mockery of the U.S. legal system, after he murdered 13 soldiers at Fort Hood in Texas in 2009. The act would be the largest terrorist attack on a U.S. base, had Hasan�s actions not been labeled �work place violence� by a politically correct U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama administration that feared payout damages to victim�s families had the act been labelled an act of terror.

Hasan, a Muslim, claimed he was killing U.S. soldiers set to deploy to Afghanistan to protect his fellow Muslims, but the politically correct U.S. government did not want to be confused with such facts, because they had their minds already made up. Work place violence! Leave it alone!

If Hasan thought he was having a bad day when he had his beard forcibly shaven when he entered prison, his concept of a bad day got worse last week when, according to rumors coming out of Leavenworth, he had been beaten by three other inmates.

According to the rumors, three of Hasan�s fellow inmates set upon Hasan and beat him profusely while guards were �busy� looking away while transferring him from a religious service of his choosing back to his cell. It is alleged that he is suffering from a broken nose and several facial lacerations. The rumors are yet to be confirmed by the prison.
November 24, 2013 in News, Uncategorized.
I think I may be concerned about his civil rights.

Nope, never mind, it was just gas...
I didn't feel a thing!
Too bad for him.
He was beaten...not a problem, as it was just work place violence.
I'm wondering if Romney would have won had he promised to label the act terrorism and attach the rights the victims deserve. Seems repubs are too chicken to label the administration as dishonest and subversive.
Too bad he's still sucking air... mad
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well, as long as they didn't stuff bacon in his gullet. I bet they'd be afraid to do that.
It is alleged that he is suffering from a broken nose and several facial lacerations.

I am hoping for some internal damage from being stomped and kicked. miles
Originally Posted by Redneck
Too bad he's still sucking air... mad

I am going to bake a cake for the inmates that beat him and put in a special filling so they do better next time.
...three of Hasan�s fellow inmates set upon Hasan and beat him profusely while guards were �busy� looking away while transferring him from a religious service of his choosing back to his cell.

Kudos to the guards! grin

...three of Hasan�s fellow inmates set upon Hasan and beat him profusely while guards were �busy� looking away while transferring him from a religious service of his choosing back to his cell.

A "religious service of his choosing". Why don't they just say Muslim/Islamic? It's not like it's a secret, but oh no, we don't want to point that out to anybody. whistle

I wonder if he'll "choose" differently next time? smirk
This guy will be get the same fate Jeffrey Dahmer did if he is in the regular population.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Well, as long as they didn't stuff bacon in his gullet. I bet they'd be afraid to do that.

It would be a waste...but sitting in front of him eating a big plate of such each morning whilst he went hungry would be a good start.

It was an act of domestic terrorism. Not simply work place violence.
Feed him a Cawnpore Breakfast.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

I know what it was, it is your Government that seems to have problems identifying it.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
U.S. military families the world over celebrated when news got out that Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan had his beard forcibly shaved when he reported to prison back in August of 2013...

I hope the guys doing the shaving are Jewish.

If his shooting rampage, in which 13 people died and numerous others wounded, was just workplace violence, then I'd say a broken nose and a cut or two fits right in to what the man from down under is saying.
Originally Posted by ColdBore

A "religious service of his choosing". Why don't they just say Muslim/Islamic? It's not like it's a secret, but oh no, we don't want to point that out to anybody. whistle

I wonder if he'll "choose" differently next time? smirk
you caught that bit of crap too. We are killing ourselves, and not waiting for our enemies to do it.

Excellent ! laugh
I know what it was, it is your Government that seems to have problems identifying admitting it.

They have that alot.
Wrap him in bacon.
Originally Posted by Pahntr760

I know what it was, it is your Government that seems to have problems identifying it.

They have no problem identifying it. They have a problem speaking the truth. And it's not the entire government, just the liberal teddy bears that refuse to ruffle feathers...
Originally Posted by tjm10025
U.S. military families the world over celebrated when news got out that Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hasan had his beard forcibly shaved when he reported to prison back in August of 2013...

I hope the guys doing the shaving are Jewish.

L'chaiim
Just anther case of the "knock out game". Move along citizens.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Lets hope they keep up the good work and throw him more beatings.
That is just to bad, not.

BLT 's for everyone.
Oh how I enjoy good news on a Monday morning.
We are better as a country than this, let him rot and die slowly, the beatings do nothing but show weakness, either kill him or lock him up, that's how our system works, lowering our selves to their level just means they win.

Put your self in his shoes, he is laughing at your hate, don't give that to him, leave him to rot away unnoticed an alone.
I wish the warden would lean over, one day soon, and whisper in his ear that he has arranged for his body to be ground up and fed to hogs.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
I wish the warden would lean over, one day soon, and whisper in his ear that he has arranged for his body to be ground up and fed to hogs.

Popular misconception, you do not need to ground the meat up for hogs to eat him. As a matter of fact he can be fully clothed, no problem for hogs to get to what they want.
I have no issues with mind games, they can change his name to porky if they like, but the beatings serve no more than justify his murderous ways to his benefactors, he needs to never be heard from again, ever.
I hope the beating was far worse that rumored. grin
Good News grin
You lot do realise that some touchy-feely (Islamic stooley) will start canvassing for better treatment for him, or a cessation of sentence.
Fully justified. Using his own logic, they were just protecting their own fellow non-Muslims from further death and carnage. (To be downgraded to mere "workplace violence" of course.)
Meh...

It's a start...
I hope a Vet got a shot in
Hank
Good!! Twice a day everyday.
Who says theres no good news?
Originally Posted by jimy
We are better as a country than this, let him rot and die slowly, the beatings do nothing but show weakness, either kill him or lock him up, that's how our system works, lowering our selves to their level just means they win.

Put your self in his shoes, he is laughing at your hate, don't give that to him, leave him to rot away unnoticed an alone.
I agree.
I have no issues with mind games, they can change his name to porky if they like, but the beatings serve no more than justify his murderous ways to his benefactors, he needs to never be heard from again, ever.

Again, I agree and will add that it takes a special kind of chickenshitt to beat on a dude in a wheelchair,no matterwho he is.
I don't care what happens to the camel humping Major.He's where he needs to be and will ride the needle one day and that's enough for me.
Originally Posted by boatboy
I hope a Vet got a shot in
Hank

Plenty of vets in Leavenworth.
Someone should discipline those three thugs and the guards...for not finishing the job.

I understand your point of view, just happen to disagree in this case.
I want him executed now, send a message.
No sense wasting food,resources or breathable air on this individual.
Ain't that Karma a bitch!
Originally Posted by 375fan

I understand your point of view, just happen to disagree in this case.
I want him executed now, send a message.
No sense wasting food,resources or breathable air on this individual.

We should hang him, like his brother Saddam was...

Hasan, a Muslim, claimed he was killing U.S. soldiers set to deploy to Afghanistan to protect his fellow Muslims,

[bleep] him, [bleep] his fellow muttslims and special go [bleep] yourself to Allah !! Sometimes you get more justice in jail than you get from our judicial system !
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Again, I agree and will add that it takes a special kind of chickenshitt to beat on a dude in a wheelchair,no matterwho he is.

What kinda CS shoots a pregnant soldier in the back while yelling, "Allahu Akbar? Are there different kinds of CS? Perhaps different levels?

[Linked Image]
When he's done I hope they feed him to a bunch of pig and wash his remains into the holding pond with the rest of the [bleep].
i'm thinking daily brutal beatings for the next 10 years or so and then a prolonged death by lethal injection might go a short ways towards justice. not far though. he'll get that after the LI.
They need to do exactly like Blackjack Pershing did with the Moros in the Philippines in 1906....

every Muslim they lock up ought to have to share their space with a darn Hog....

they need to deal with these people on their terms, as OUR terms babying them, is just a free pass...

Nadal thinks he is some sort of martyr...

he killed 13 people, he ought to be tied to a post... drenched in pigs blood and then executed by 13 people with Uzis... and then once he is dead, have dynamite attached to his body and blown to hell and back... then let hogs come in and feed on whatever they can find...

after that, clean up what is left with a fire house and wait for the next Muslim that desires to be a Martyr...
Why isn't this [bleep] in Guantanamo?? Oh I know why SaCharlies Savior is giving him a free pass to a comfortable prison
© 24hourcampfire