Home
The Campfire is the only site that is driving me crazy over the back button not working. I have the latest Windows 8.1 operating system. I have tried every solution that Google recommended. Does anyone else have this problem?
I have 8.1 and back is working fine here. But you know what they say...always go forward inn life. Never look back.
Problem is intermittent for me. Go to top of page and click on Forum List when it happens and continue. Not perfect but saves some degree of frustration.

Marv
Gents,
It is likely a tracking protection issue with your browser. Turn off tracking protection for this sight.
Might need this bit so here goes - - if in IE then go to top right of screen and see the icons that look like a house, a star and a gear? Click the gear (Tools) and choose Safety. Click Tracking Protection. I just disabled it rather than mess with creating a specific list of go- no go sites. You may ultimately want the protection so....I am inserting legal discalimer. Sort of a - use my max load at your own risk sorta thing. I do hope it helps. Damn frustraing thing isn't it.
In the top left hand corner of your Browser there is a little triangle, click on it and a menu will drop down.

See all the googleleads or some such nonsense links?
How ever many there is, is how many times you have to click back, someone gets paid to send your information on.

So just go down the menu to the link you want and click it, or the
best answer is to open all the pages on the Fire in another Tab then just close it when your done.
If you are using IE (Internet Explorer) just go ahead and switch to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Also, graduate to tabbed browsing. I never use the back button; streamlines the process.
right click and hit back?

Dave
© 24hourcampfire