Home
Posted By: rodbuster msnbc - 12/31/13
just read an article on yahoos front page about a end of year show on msnbc. in this show they showed a pic of romneys family including a black grandchild. they were joking about how this adopted baby was a token. man the libs just get away with anything. then when chit starts flying the host claims the producer sprung it on her. maybe one of the members here can find it and repost it. [bleep] libs just never cease to amaze.
Posted By: DownWind Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Here ya go ...
[Linked Image]

LINK TO STORY
Posted By: Calvin Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Saw this. Just shows the contempt that black liberals have for whites.
Posted By: Plinker Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Just another example of Liberal hypocrisy. The uninformed continue to guzzle the Kool-Aide.
Posted By: efw Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Originally Posted by Calvin
Saw this. Just shows the contempt that black liberals have for whites blacks.

Fixed it for ya...
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
where are the self appointed leaders of the black K-moonity? I thought they always stood up for black kids.
Posted By: bigwhoop Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
The hypocrisy plus downright vitrolic hatred the left has against anyone who does the "right thing" is beyond belief.
Her "apology" is meaningless - a mere formality. This is who we are dealing with people - forget alQaeda, we have our own home grown version to deal with.
Elections matter.
Posted By: Toddly Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
That network is a vial cesspool of pus.
Posted By: Everyday Hunter Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Originally Posted by Cartod
That network is a vial vile cesspool of pus.

Fixed it for ya'. It's not just a vial -- it's pretty much a whole cesspool. Why does FoxNews take such a drubbing from the left, but the right doesn't deal the same level of criticism toward MSNBC? I suspect it's a matter of character.

Steve.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Sarah Palin says MSNBC should ashamed of a �despicable� segment in which they mocked Mitt Romney�s adopted black grandson.

�Leftist media hounds are not expressing an opinion with this attack; they are expressing a prejudice that would never be accepted if it came from anyone else but the lib[eral] media,� Palin wrote on her Facebook page in a post accompanying the photo of the Romney family. �This latest attack from the Left is despicable.�

Palin said the �leftist media� has reached a �new low� and praised the Romneys for adopting the child.

�You really need a conscience, yellow journalists. May your 2014 New Year�s Resolution be to find one,� she added
Posted By: DesertSandman Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
And here's her top five DUMBEST Quote's - of the many she has made.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/31/5-dumbest-melissa-harris-perry-quotes-of-2013-video/
Posted By: okok Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
What a [bleep] K unt! Boycott the Olympics on NBC guy's....spread the word!
Posted By: maddog Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Anybody that watches MSNBC is taking up airspace in this world.....

maddog
Posted By: wyoming260 Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Melissa Harris Perry, probably the most racist person on the air waves, Complete contempt for anyone that is not of her preferred color. I guess if we were all Biracial , bisexual democrates she would have nothing to talk about. Her idea of a tolerant person is quiet people who do what they are told. Poor woman does not know how lucky she is that most people tolerate her and not just get ugly (like her) and see to it she silenced.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: msnbc - 12/31/13
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
I suspect it's a matter of character.

Steve.

I suspect you are correct.

Those of no character have no conscience.
© 24hourcampfire