Home
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-6-2014/war-on-carbon

Jon Stewart Mocks Donald Trump for Denying Global Warming (Video)

�Apparently decades of peer reviewed study can be, like a ficus plant, destroyed in one cold weekend,� Stewart said.

As Fox News firebrands noted, many of the scientists who warn of melting ice caps and rising sea levels are paid for their research. In contrast, the petroleum industry is apparently motivated to poke holes in global warming studies out of a sense of altruism.

Fox News answered with Donald Trump. �The Apprentice� host noted that the cold weather in Manhattan should send a message to science � global warming is a hoax.

�Mr. Trump would never conceal a bald faced truth of go to any effort to hide when something�s clearly receding over the years,� Stewart said.

I know that some of you ding bats out there will go on attack mode over this one but for goodness sakes boys take time to laugh at yourself now and then! Heavens knows the Far Right and Fox gives us plenty of chances to laugh!

Just for fun.....

No....most of the folks here laugh at your far-left idiocy.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
Originally Posted by Qtip
No....most of the folks here laugh at your far-left idiocy.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

+1

Global warming has been going on for 10k years

The acceleration of warming is only provable if you ignore 50% of the data points. At least 51% of this country will believe anything the government tells them.

Telling is it not; that while we in the right and our Libertarian cousins cite empirical evidence, independent scientists, economists, and historians the Left cites comics?
NWA, have you signed up for obamacare yet?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Rovering
Telling is it not; that while we in the right and our Libertarian cousins cite empirical evidence, independent scientists, economists, and historians the Left cites comics?
+1
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
One among many reasons for AGW skeptics such as myself is the rather large discrepancy in how real data(or lack thereof) is over shadowed by computer models which have been shown to be inaccurate. A BC, Canada university study shows that over 70 computer models that have been used to predict climate changes since the late 70's were inaccurate to the point that statically they were 100% wrong when compared to observed temps from the same period. But then, that's why we call them models, not realities.

Another would be the extremely small data set of accurate instrument read temperatures recorded throughout human history. This data set goes back less than 200 years and yet that seems to be enough for the global warming believers even though planet earth is well over 4,000,000,000 years old.

Like Lenin said...."convenient i..

It's not a difficult question. NWA, have you signed up for obamacare.

Wife's guns.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Anyone been fishing?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Last picture reminded me. Can't leave these ones out.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I am not sure but I don't think I took a position on the Global Warming issue. You might want to check but I just posted about how funny the show was.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
... but I don't think...

Sig line material.
And yours could be...

If you take
.............. So many are takers!
[Linked Image]
I've been here for almost a year, and I think this is how you guys deal with a troll. If I am doing it wrong let me know. Any tips/pointers will be appreciated.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The joke is on John Stuart.
John stuart is a douche, no come to think of it he is an enema, which is worse.
Originally Posted by BarryC
The joke is on John Stuart...All the way to the bank

Fixed that one.

By the way...Watch his ratings and the size of his audience grow the closer we get to the mid-terms. The GOP clown show provides an endless supply of material, best deal in town. Bring on the clowns!
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by BarryC
The joke is on John Stuart...All the way to the bank

Fixed that one.

By the way...Watch his ratings and the size of his audience grow the closer we get to the mid-terms. The GOP clown show provides an endless supply of material, best deal in town. Bring on the clowns!

Will do. So did you sign up for obamacare yet?
Originally Posted by Cartod
[Linked Image]

"Damn my farts smell good!"

© 24hourcampfire