Home
Don't know if this has been posted before but makes great Campfire watercooler fodder...

lmao, tell it like it is Marine. grin

Gunner
Fluoride?
Man - do you all have putty in your ears? He said CHAFF. He even described what it is. Nothing new or nefarious there.

The "chemtrail" myth is something entirely different....[rolleyes]
I watched the video. I know what chaff is. My post was tongue in cheek.
Originally Posted by mog75

Kind of figured that.

My post was mostly in response the the OP and his thread title - yours just got sucked into the tailwind. wink
grin
Forgot to put the smilie in the original post grin grin
Hey - excuse my hair-trigger. I actually have to deal with a family member (by marriage) who believes in this chem-trail stuff (among other wacko things).
Ya I used to live up there and still hunt. They do dogfight exercises up there out of Klamath Falls. I have seen them dumping chaff and flares at lower altitudes. It is actually pretty cool to watch. When I was up there Elk hunting a couple years ago I sat and watched for a good 5-10 minutes of pretty low level (about 500-1000 foot AGL)F-15 dogfighting. It was pretty awesome.
Cool, I got repeatedly buzzed by an A-10 once!
Not a problem. I was just trying to get some of the conspiracy theorist kooks going with their dumfukkery on this thread before that armored vehicle thread turns into another cop bashing thread. Maybe I should start another "where's the 22lr" thread? Those ones get quite entertaining at times.
grin

Sorry forgot the smiley again.
smile
Did anybody listen to Rush yesterday? He had to deal with a lady out of Maine I think it was on this very subject.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Did anybody listen to Rush yesterday? He had to deal with a lady out of Maine I think it was on this very subject.

Yup. Here it is.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/01/07/what_s_up_in_the_new_hampshire_skies
We had one on the local morning drive talk show yesterday. At first I thought it was a crank call, but it was a real conspiracy nut. Why are the all coming out of the woodworks now?
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Yup. Here it is.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/01/07/what_s_up_in_the_new_hampshire_skies
i heard it seen it up here off the Yukon river...

Warning. Put down your coffee before pushing play.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Why are the all coming out of the woodworks now?

The polar vortex????
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Hey - excuse my hair-trigger. I actually have to deal with a family member (by marriage) who believes in this chem-trail stuff (among other wacko things).

You and I may be related by marriage. crazy
We get it dumped on us here near Fallon NAS out in the desert all the time. The Marine Strike Warfare Center here is pretty active, and this a Top Gun School playground.

My only objection is the Navy blew up a small tank (as in small stock watering pond) at the foot of a canyon where locals fished and chuckar watered. They wanted the area for their extended playground, but this was denied, so they "missed" with some small bombs years ago. Folks here still have not forgotten.

Still, I love to see them over central NV practicing in order to keep us free. cool

Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Why are the all coming out of the woodworks now?

The polar vortex????

I think it's a second half of second term thing. Happened with Bush, Clinton and Reagan. I knew a guy who thought Reagan was the Anti-Christ. Interestingly, this individual was a Davidian SDA although not Branch Davidian.
Originally Posted by Sagebrusher
Cool, I got repeatedly buzzed by an A-10 once!

Well, I've been repeatedly buzzed by a 12 ounce before. grin
That's our local station over in Medford....
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Man - do you all have putty in your ears? He said CHAFF. He even described what it is. Nothing new or nefarious there.

The "chemtrail" myth is something entirely different....[rolleyes]
That's even worse. Chaff is shiny. It reflects the sun's heat back into space and will cause global cooling as soon as the profits from global warming subside.
Maybe it was Air Force One dumping moochells toilet - how would you like to get hit with some of that?
© 24hourcampfire