Home
I wonder if this means that both will be refusing any future roles in movies that have firearms in them?

Charlize Theron convinces Sean Penn to melt his guns into a sculpture?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...e-5m-at-haiti-benefit-enjoy-surprise-u2/

"Being provoked by this aforementioned strong woman and considering how liberating of bulls**t and ugliness it would be not only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them, Jeff Koons and I had a chat the other day," Penn said. "The highest bidder gets every single one of my guns put in the hands of this iconic artist and sculptor�Koons will decommission [and] render inactive all of my cowardly killing machines."
She is sofa king hot! However, Penn needs to re-attach his balls........
Hot,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

[Linked Image]
Yeah, kinda funny that Penn wants to limit your gun ownership but he has 65 or so laying around.

Phouck him and all of Hollyweird.
Sean Penn is a closet [bleep]
Originally Posted by joken2
... only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them,...

Language matters. He specifically mentions those in the Continental US. He has and will keep other guns. Bank on it.

Publicity stunt.

Best thing this clown ever did dribbled down Madonnas chin in 1987.
Sean Penn...hypocrite Jew.
I think Charlize should be forced to live in her homeland, amongst the common folk of South Africa, sans any "killing machines"....
The power of puzzy knows no bounds...

I know lots of guys that are PW'ed.
He's an ass and a hot head. I wouldn't want to be around him if he was armed either. Sadly for him, she'll be gone within a year and he'll be wishing he had his guns back.
It is their Constitutional right to be stupid.

Travis

You can take the measure of how [bleep]-up a woman is by looking at the [bleep]-up she's dating.
Who needs guns, when you have armed bodyguards.
Not that fine...

But he is a wanker
You shouldn't bring up his race. Hitler was Jew too. However there are many fine and extraordinary Jews. David Horowitz for one .

He is mentally ill and a progressive fascist. That explains his insane behavior.
Originally Posted by atomchaser
He's an ass and a hot head. I wouldn't want to be around him if he was armed either. Sadly for him, she'll be gone within a year and he'll be wishing he had his guns back.

Seems like all liberals are like that - they have the self control of barnyard animals.
Makeup can work wonders in both directions

Did you know she's half of a interracial relationship. Well last I heard she was shacked up with a black.

http://www.google.com/search?client...1QIoAQ&dpr=2&biw=640&bih=335
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
... only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them,...

Language matters. He specifically mentions those in the Continental US. He has and will keep other guns. Bank on it.

Publicity stunt.

Best thing this clown ever did dribbled down Madonnas chin in 1987.

the article just mentioned his 'steel' guns. Betting he is not getting rid of his Glocks.
I would like to see the list.
Hitler was Jew too.

Nonsense.
The "philosopher" of the Nazi Party, Alfred Rosenberg was ein Juden...
There were Nazi Jews, Hitler wasn't one of them.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hitler was Jew too.

Nonsense.

No, I think there is a high probability that that is true if you do the research.

He had the SS doing a lot of cleanup of his mother's ancestry in Austria.
Charlize Theron convinces Sean Penn to melt his guns into a sculpture?

She'd turn my gun into a statue too.

[Linked Image]

Strange thing that Theron is so anti-gun...

Her own mother shot and killed her father in self-defense.
Originally Posted by Foxbat
Hitler was Jew too.

Nonsense.

No, I think there is a high probability that that is true if you do the research.

He had the SS doing a lot of cleanup of his mother's ancestry in Austria.

^^^^^^

This�.is true

Travis

+1 Travis
Sounds like her mother is here today BECAUSE she had a firearm and obviously knew how to use in SELF DEFENSE!
Hitler was Jew too.

Nonsense.

Hitler's mother MAY have had a Jewish father because she worked in a Jewish household when she got pregnant. And Hitler ordered that the Austrian village where she was conceived be destroyed as part of an artillery range.

But Hitler did not display his anti Jewishness at an insane level until after Germany lost WW1. His Iron Cross award was initiated by his Army Commander, who was Jewish. He lived and interacted with Jews in Vienna, and in his Bavarian Regiment without a record of disciplinary problems or police action.

His mind really went off the rails in the 1920s. Before that there were instances of angry mania, but nothing that caused any great alarm.
Will the real Charlize please come forward.

Is it this makeup enhanced photo-shopped image?
[Linked Image]

Or is it this candid photograph of this scrawny legged butt sucker ? LOL.
[Linked Image]
They really dolled her down for the abused wife movie. She's hot (enough).
Yeah, she was so good looking in Monster.

[Linked Image]
That's why it's called acting, gents. My favorite movie with her is "The Italian Job". Great script and great acting, all around. It's a rarity when a remake is better than the original movie
She can look pretty damn fine, but ain't afraid to get ugly for a role.
Why would anyone give chit what a Under Educated Hollywood [bleep] has to say or does ?
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

No cure for it either..............

MM
I could care less how hot some may think she is... looking at her politics etc, I could care less about her anymore...

and anyone who would shack up with Sean Penn, is a friggin moron...
HE JUST PROVED HE IS AS STUPID AND WORTHLESS OF A MOTHER [bleep] AS I THOUGHT HE WAS.
Bitch of the world winner.
I don't care how hot she can be made up to...
yep.
he's been an ass for a long long time.
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Deflave '16

GFY
Take away the Warpaint and Photoshop and she's nothing special...

[Linked Image]

Spicoli isn't completely dumb,..he'll melt down his 65 guns, bang her as long as he can and when it's over, buy 65 more guns...
Geez! She needs to see a dermatologist stat and get her face looked after!

Sean Penn is a total butthead who is "friends" with Latin communist dictators. I'd say his ex, Robin Wright" is a better looker than Theron is. But Wright got tired of his obnoxious ass and divorced him. Remember that Penn was dumped by Madonna for wife beating her. Not a classy guy at all!
And Penn & Theron have the nerve to disparage "trailer trash". crazy
Originally Posted by temmi
Not that fine...

But he is a wanker

No he is not. Wankers hang at the BTE. Sean Penn is just a minor turd in the movie industry.
And talk about stupid! According to the linked story Anderson Cooper was high bidder @ 1.4 million for the sculpture constructed with Penn's 65 discarded guns.
Gloria Vanderbilt's son...
Originally Posted by BarryC
And Penn & Theron have the nerve to disparage "trailer trash". crazy

Where does that reference come from? Can we get a link to it?
Any Woman that really cared about a man and his passions would not ask him to do that, I'd show her or any other Woman the door.

Gunner
So, will this be a plastic statue or metal? Both?

Sean Penn had guns??? I thought he was the epitome of left wing???

She must awfully hood in the sack...honestly, i cant think of really ANYTHING that would have me change my core beliefs, not even great sex with a real hottie. But, i have that now with my wife, and I get to keep my guns!!!
She's gotta be a lesbian, sean penn is a PU$$Y!
Wouldn't put it past Penn that the guns he says he is donating to be turned into a sculpture are really old nonfunctional movie props.
Wasn't Penn convicted for domestic violence against Madonna in 85? That would make him ineligible to own a firearm under the Lautenberg act....
She probably dug the violence.
She cleaned up pretty good for The Italian Job

[Linked Image]
I've seen Sandhill Cranes with better legs than hers!
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
I've seen Sandhill Cranes with better legs than hers!

You'd take a Crane over Charlize Theron? You are weird!
Say what you want about her politics but the woman is NOT hard to look at. That of course doesn't stop her from being stupid, that's plainly evident from her dating Sean Penn. I think many times we expect too much from entertainers and their stupid politics, they are what they are. Looking to them for guidance on anything is a mistake, they're just eye candy and organ grinder monkeys, nothing more.

[Linked Image]
Yup...what a dog.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Woof!

She did a good job with Cider House Rules.
Too bony...
She's smokin' hot..... and I couldn't give a [bleep] less what some other fella does with his guns.
Can she take the chrome off a trailer hitch?
Yep like a piece of dog [bleep]!

She is what rimes with a very short hit in baseball.
She looks like a scarecrow. Plus shes a commie pos.
Makeup and lens filters are her friend - the candid camera, not so much.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Who needs guns, when you have armed bodyguards.

------------------------

You are entertaining.
Man! There are a lot of Sour grapes on this thread! Apologies to Aesop
Originally Posted by CCCC
Makeup and lens filters are her friend - the candid camera, not so much.

[Linked Image]

These Hollywood starlets remind me of The Flintstones episode where Dino goes to Hollyrock and sees his crush, Sassy, without makeup. laugh

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvz2t6_the-flintstones-season3-ep01-dino-goes-hollyrock_shortfilms

You guys do realize that she made a movie called "Monster" and made to look that way...right? That was the entire purpose of the show.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You guys do realize that she made a movie called "Monster" and made to look that way...right? That was the entire purpose of the show.
Dude...you know you're in Renee Zellwegger territory here, don't you?
Originally Posted by JCS271
Sounds like her mother is here today BECAUSE she had a firearm and obviously knew how to use in SELF DEFENSE!

All that means to a liberal way of thinking is that her towing of the party line is even MORE enlightened.....somehow.

If the media ever sways to the right all these folks will become dove hunters subtly showing off buckmark forearm tattoos while talking to Conan.
every so often Foxnews will have a spread on starlets without makeup. Some of them look pretty bad when they get their faces out of a paint bucket.
Some look pretty bad if they don't get their face out of a paint bucket, too. grin
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Lol.I know. I'm really not a fan though...just being fair. I'd never cheat on Jessica.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Lol.I know. I'm really not a fan though...just being fair. I'd never cheat on Jessica.
lol
You guys do realize that she made a movie called "Monster" and made to look that way...right?...

They just took away her makeup during the filming of Monster. sick grin
© 24hourcampfire