Home
The DNN - Del Norte News offered a new flag today for the Jefferson Territory to help in efforts to over throw the tyranny of CA and OR,

The new flag would look like this.
[Linked Image]

The old flag had this look.
[Linked Image]

Which would you find more relevant to the future of the Jefferson Territory?

What do the "x"s signify?

Originally Posted by tjm10025

What do the "x"s signify?

Only women allowed?
Skip the letters in the middle and put a primer strike there.
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
The DNN - Del Norte News offered a new flag today for the Jefferson Territory to help in efforts to over throw the tyranny of CA and OR,

The new flag would look like this.
[Linked Image]

The old flag had this look.
[Linked Image]

Which would you find more relevant to the future of the Jefferson Territory?

Who will write the unemployment and tribal checks?
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Skip the letters in the middle and put a primer strike there.

Now that is an idea!

The XX signifies the double cross. CA once voted to create Jefferson, in the early 1940's, but then other politicians used WWII as an excuse to double cross us. DNN says it is water under the bridge, and if Jefferson does not stand for Liberty it is a failed idea.

In the interest of disclosure, i am the sole proprietor of DNN.
You have my support, for whatever that's worth...
If it were me I would go for Liberty.
Liberty says it all.
Liberty.

Jeffersonians are thinking too small.

You need to carve off Sacramento, LA, and San Francisco and contiguous areas into a new state of 'Fruitinuttistan' and keep the rest of California, and do likewise with Portland, Eugene, and Springfield into 'Veganhempleton'.

The crazy, not the sanity, is, reassuringly, localized even in CA and OR.
Love it, Fruitinuttistan and Veganhempleton.

51 for Freedom, and support outside our area is vital, it is a National decision.
I think you need to hire a real Artist.
I thought you were talking about the one from 1859
I don't think either has any symbolic meaning. They are both without merit.

I think the flag should hold the Liberty Bell WITHOUT THE CRACK.

As it is, our cracked Liberty Bell is symbol of a broken promise. The State of Jefferson should restore the promise of genuine liberty and the flag should be symbolic of that promise.

KC

KC that is a great idea. The current flag was done for a Chamber of Commerce promotion, I am no artist, just GIMPED the word Liberty into the old circle.

I am sure a competition will be in order for a new one.

My desire is to stir up interest, there is a real groundswell of interest in this idea.

There are always those who will be haters, they just have to hate, but as for me, I say try to make things better and it just might happen.
I'm all for it. Dont think it will happen, but would love to support it. So let us know how we can.

One question though, if it happens, and I move there, would I then be "another one of them dang Californians screwing the place up?"
Would you be?
Would you be?
I like the new one best.
Would you be?

Not in the sense of bringing liberal crap with me. That's for sure!

But I'd definitly move there
The liberty one of course.
I don't think Jefferson Territory HAS any future. frown
Why the [bleep] would they choose the Fudge Packer colors? That's just plain hideous.

I'm all for the whole idea of liberty and the Jefferson Territory, but I've got to say, in all honesty, both flags look terrible.

Green and yellow are a bad combination, anyway. They look like logos for a corn seed company.
Originally Posted by tjm10025

I'm all for the whole idea of liberty and the Jefferson Territory, but I've got to say, in all honesty, both flags look terrible.

Green and yellow are a bad combination, anyway. They look like logos for a corn seed company.

Northern CA is known as "Big Green" for all the timber, and the movement started in Yreka CA which was the richest gold diggings in human history. Still a lot of gold left to be recovered in the Klamath River Country. The Yellow should be more golden.

Why do they have to look like bottle caps?
© 24hourcampfire