Home
http://www.wmctv.com/story/24721323/half-dozen-guns-stolen-from-walmart

i see more restrictions coming.

ked
I sure hope they make stealing guns illegal one day.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I sure hope they make stealing guns illegal one day.
laugh laugh
Obama's sons? You know the ones Holder wants to restore voting rights too.
WalMart tends to run understaffed. One worker covering two or three departments during slow hours. Imagine a gun counter with no one around for long periods of time. I have had to have customer service call someone to the gun counter for me.
Assault weapons??? Are you sure? I didn't think Walmart had a Class 3 license.
The Independence MO Bass Pro was robbed around 3am Thursday morning. Two rifle racks emptied, and two pistol counters emptied.

Couldn't happen to a nicer retailer.
Originally Posted by eh76
since you put it like that, someone is gonna call you racist!! I call such the truth wink
Why not email the station/reporter? Tell them how stupid and wrong they are.
Originally Posted by kcTbear
Assault weapons??? Are you sure? I didn't think Walmart had a Class 3 license.

That was my thought as well
"Police identify one of the stolen weapons as the same model Bushmaster brand rifle used in the 2012 Sandy Hook School massacre in Newtown, Conn., where 20 children and six adults were murdered."

The Story headline should have read, "Countdown to Memphis school shooting begins."
AR's Stolen, from Walmart , probably inside job. If they were really smart they would of have stolen 22 LR Ammo , they could have sold it for more money . Look out for a raid on Grace Land .
Thank you so much for your email.

Memphis police classified the weapons as assault weapons in their report, and the Sandy Hook reference was based on the police report below from Connecticut, where the same type of weapon is in fact referenced:

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

I hope this helps you understand where we got our information.

Thank you for watching and for writing,

Samantha Davidson

WMC-TV 5

Originally Posted by LeonHitchcox
WalMart tends to run understaffed. One worker covering two or three departments during slow hours. Imagine a gun counter with no one around for long periods of time. I have had to have customer service call someone to the gun counter for me.

I can still remember a few years ago looking for parking at the mid-town Walmart in Anchorage; there were a group of young men all decked in "turbins' walking through the parking lot. A few minutes later they were in the store, behind the unattended gun counter, handling the guns at will without a care in the world. No employee ever bothered to attend; apparently the cameras were not attended either.
It was brilliant of the cops to announce on TV the mistakes by which the thieves could be caught and the means by which the thieves can succeed in getting away with the crime.
Yeah. Just seems to get better and better..
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Couldn't happen to a nicer retailer.
Yeah! Really! The NERVE of them to sell stuff at affordable prices!
Every walmart I have been in has a locked gun case. I'm guessing inside job.
Originally Posted by kecatt

Yup.
Originally Posted by kecatt

They do keep the 22s out on the rack however. And, however again, they can safely do that since they are basically harmless/worthless guns anyway since ammo for them seems obsolete anymore. smile
Originally Posted by ldholton
Originally Posted by eh76
since you put it like that, someone is gonna call you racist!! I call such the truth wink

The post is racist because there is no information regarding the race of the criminal in the linked article. A crime is reported and you assume the criminals are black . It is like an anti gun person hearing of a school shooting and assuming that the shooter was a member of the NRA. Hope this helps someone understand. Carry on.
© 24hourcampfire