Home
It's hard to believe, I know. With all those highly professional layers of editors and fact checkers, how could anything not quite right make it to publication?

CNNMoney did an article a couple of days ago, announcing that gun sales have plunged.

My video expose on their error is at

Enjoy.
Gee, that wasn't so hard, was it? However, I'm sure their hearts are in the right place.
Nice job, but you meant Jimmy Fallon I think.
Probably just manipulating public sentiment, downplaying Americans responding to the govt.
To quote an old saw, "There are lies, damned lies, and statistics." CNN manipulated the stats to reinforce a damned lie.
Yeah, that was by design.
Great analysis, Denton.
plunging to new record highs.
+1 Denton.
Great job, Denton. There's obvious bias when somebody takes the 2nd highest gun sales EVER for a given month and then announces that gun sales are plunging.

Course, this is the same network that can take crime statistics that prove that gun crime is down 50% in the last 20 years and proceed to talk about the wave of gun crime.

Or the network that employs a foreigner to lecture us on our Constitution.
CNN, where the guys that couldnt handle the fact checking for Weekly World News go....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
"You and me, we're not even the same species. I used to be you, then I evolved. From where you're standing, you're a man. From where I'm standing, you're an ape. You're not even an ape. You're a media person. Media's like the weather, only it's man-made weather. You're buying and selling fear. You say "why?" I say "why bother?""

© 24hourcampfire