Home
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...is-and-cnn-politics-inflammatory-speech/

Gotta Love the Nuge Man!

He's Pro-2nd Amendmant!
He Love's God & America
He Doesn't do Drugs

And he's actually got the balls to actually say exactly what he's thinking! cool
and he pooped in his pants to stay out of the draft!

A true hero! grin

Sycamore
laugh
You gotta love Ted
Originally Posted by Sycamore

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

So.... How much have you contributed to the Wounded Warrior Project fund, or flown to Iraq to put on FREE Concerts for the Troops ? Or Contributed to the NRA ?
Or to the USA
Ted claims he never smoked dope. Bullsh*t. I saw him in 1973 in Pensacola, Fl. Black jumpsuit, red, glassy eyes and plainly stoned to the gills. I don't have a problem with smoking dope. I do have a problem with selective history to suit your present identity.
Well, zero said he did inhell. grin
Ted just calls it like he see's it. That's why I like him!

Mike
Originally Posted by LostHighway
Ted claims he never smoked dope. Bullsh*t. I saw him in 1973 in Pensacola, Fl. Black jumpsuit, red, glassy eyes and plainly stoned to the gills. I don't have a problem with smoking dope. I do have a problem with selective history to suit your present identity.

proof other than your observation?
Originally Posted by eh76

yeah.....unfortunately there are bout a 100 things a doc could give yah that has the same result
You know that answer.

You mean like Obummer?
God bless America.

Originally Posted by chlinstructor

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

So.... How much have you contributed to the Wounded Warrior Project fund, or flown to Iraq to put on FREE Concerts for the Troops ? Or Contributed to the NRA ?

Did you realize that Wounded Warrior Project is anti gun?

Have no use for Nugent, the filthy pedophile schitass..
Here's some proof in favor of the nuge.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Ted just calls it like he see's it. That's why I like him!

Mike

Yep! And I love to see when some liberal newscaster attempts to debate Ted on Gun Control. It's always a slaughter.
Almost have to feel sorry for whoever is unlucky enough to go head to head with him on ANY Issue wink NOT!

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

documented references please.
Keith. Quit asking for proof. Dis is the innaweb��.
Originally Posted by GeoW

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

Did you realize that Wounded Warrior Project is anti gun?

Have no use for Nugent, the filthy pedophile schitass..

Documented references please . Not just your opinion.

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

actually he did, but has since stated he is extremely embarrassed about how he acted back then and its why he does so many benefits for active duty and veterans now....
Originally Posted by mog75

[Linked Image]

TFF! ROTFLMFAO ! May have to steal that one!
I don't think much of either person named in the subject line.

Just sayin'....

Tom
Originally Posted by TGriff
I don't think much of either person named in the subject line.

Just sayin'....

Tom

hell ted aint my favorite person either, absolutely cant stand his TV hunting show.....but i aint Anti-Ted either....
Originally Posted by rattler

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

actually he did, but has since stated he is extremely embarrassed about how he acted back then and its why he does so many benefits for active duty and veterans now....

OK so now nobody forgives anyone even if they repent and work to redeem themselves?
I can't walk on water.

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

OK so now nobody forgives anyone even if they repent and work to redeem themselves?

PreZactley! "Let he who has not sinned throw the first stone "

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

Nugents words...

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

I can't walk on water.

Im going through your AO in May, I'll teach you how. grin

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

+1

yeah.....unfortunately there are bout a 100 things a doc could give yah that has the same result

No not really. Pull your head out of your denial butt. It was obvious to everyone there with me that he was ripped. And not just a little. Didn't take a detective to sort that one out.

No not really. Pull your head out of your denial butt.

yes really, even taking opiates off the table the damn docs have put me on some chit over the years that im surprised the FDA has approved given what it did to me........
Originally Posted by mog75

[Linked Image]

TFF! ROTFLMFAO ! May have to steal that one!

smile Go ahead. I most likely either stole it from the fire, or got it in a text message.
Originally Posted by ingwe
I can't walk on water.

Poobah,

When y'all come to TX for your Hunt, I can teach y'all how to walk across the mighty Brazos River, here at the Ranch
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
God bless America.

Didn't Paul spend some time killing Christians before he grew up and saw the light.

I'm glad the Nuge grew up.

I wish the zero wood, I mean, would.
I can't walk on water.

Poobah,

When y'all come to TX for your Hunt, I can teach y'all how to walk across the mighty Brazos River, here at the Ranch

Sweet�.. cool
Bridges. wink
Originally Posted by eyeball
Bridges. wink

Dat be cheating, Doc wink
Bridges. wink

But those lower the "Wow" factor�.. grin

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

I am neither pro nor anti Ted but do feel he tries to re-write his own history. He is not the only one and I appreciate what he does for the gun community with the caveat that he makes a lot of money at it.

You could do your own research. This is pretty well known.

The Artful Dodger
Claim: Ted Nugent evaded the draft in the 1960s by taking drugs and acting crazy.

UNDETERMINED

Example: [Collected via e-mail, April 2012]

TED NUGENT INTERVIEW....1977...have a look inside the mind of a man that proclaims himself to be a patriot, but here he tells how he got a 4F.... Nugent is a self admitted draft dodger.

Interviewer: How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my ass like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy 'em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded [bleep]*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human
poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was � 'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball � I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they�d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of [bleep]*ckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?

Origins: If various rock 'n' roll memoirs are to be believed, nearly every American musical group of the 1960s had at least one member who evaded the Vietnam-era draft by scheming to fail a physical examination through some combination of drug use, sleep deprivation, neglected hygiene, deliberate starvation, feigned homosexuality, and assumed bizarre behavior. Johnny Rogan's biography of the Byrds, for example, describes such plotting by two of the group's members, frontman Gene Clark and drummer Michael Clarke:
Gene had previous escaped [the draft] due to a knee injury incurred when he played football in his teens. But the diagnosis of Osgood-Schlatters disease was remedied by rest and physiotherapy, so it was not long before he was re-examined. This time, he feigned madness, employing whatever drugs were at his disposal to enhance the desired effects. "Gene was living with me at the time," Clarke told me. "We did a programme and it was hard getting Gene out of the draft. They weren't buying that bullshit about his leg. I kept him up for a week. Thanks to massive amounts of dexedrine he screwed up all the tests. They looked up his ass. It was seriously demeaning. But we were the best of brothers and I helped get him out."

"When I went in, it was major [bleep]. I wore these stupid pants and sandals. I sat there cross-legged and suggested I had a problem. They were waiting for somebody to try and get out and their attitude was 'You're front line, dude.' I got through the tests. There was a form with the question, 'Are you a homosexual?' I wrote 'No!', then changed it to 'Yes', then 'No' again, then crossed it out a few times. I knew all the answers and freaked out. I followed the yellow line and I had to take a piss. They give you this thing to carry and I threw it down on the floor and went over in the corner and took a piss. The guy said, 'This is very serious ... You can't do that!' I turned around and accidentally ended up pissing on him. Then somebody tried to take my stuff, so I jumped in and said, 'Take your hands off my stuff or I'll kill you. I'm serious' I'd got my hands round this guy's neck. Right away, they sent me to the psychiatrist's office. They were looking at me thinking, 'Is he for real or is he bullshitting us?' There was one guy there with long hair who went to Vietnam, but I didn't. You had to be good. The psychiatrist asked me, 'Have you ever done it with a woman?' I said, 'No!' He said, 'Have you ever wanted to?' I said, 'No!' He said, 'Have you ever done it with a man?' I said, 'No!' He was just looking at me � that's all he was doing. Finally, he said, 'Get the hell out of here.' They ran me down the red line and booted my ass out of there � 'Get out of here, you [bleep] bastard, schizoid homosexual, not fit for military service at any time � 4-F.' I ran out the door, jumped in my Porsche, beat it back to the beach and was laughing all the way. If you think I wanted to go to Vietnam, you were out of your mind. I was making too much [bleep] money."
The account quoted at the head of this article is a portion of an interview with rocker Ted Nugent published by High Times magazine in 1977, during which the guitarist claimed he had engaged in similar behavior to deliberately fail a physical exam in 1967 and be qualified 4-F (not acceptable for military service). Questioned about that account during a subsequent interview with the UK's Independent newspaper, Nugent maintained he had made up the story and fed it to a gullible High Times reporter, and he actually avoided the draft through a student deferment:
He has the rage, but he doesn't have the war record. At 18, he was called up to serve in Vietnam. "In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user's journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft."

"I never [bleep] my pants to get out of the draft," says Nugent, good-naturedly.

"You also told them you took crystal meth before the medical � as a result of which, and I quote: 'I got this big juicy 4F.'"

"Unbelievable. Meth," he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. "Yes, that's my drug of choice. You've got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants."

"But you did dodge the draft."

"I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College."

"You said then that you wanted 'to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson'. I'd have thought you'd have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger."

"Back then, I didn't even understand what World War II was."

"So basically," � I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent � "you didn't want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam."

"Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam."
But in an interview with CREEM magazine, Nugent stated he had in fact taken meth before his draft physical:
Q: "Are you still a hard case on drugs?"

A: "Real hard. I have never done a drug in my life. I have never smoked a joint in my life. I took two tokes off a joint with the MC5 one night and almost gagged and thought it was stupid. And that's it. I took two tokes off a joint once. I snorted one line of cocaine. And one line of crystal methedrine before my draft physical � but God, that was worth it because I wanted to see the look on the Sergeant's face. That's it for drugs."
A copy of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record documents elements of both versions of the story: He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F.

So, Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and receive a medical exemption. Without more details about the results of that physical examination, however, we can't ascertain how much it may match or depart from the account Nugent gave to High Times back in 1977.

Last updated: 25 April 2012

Urban Legends Reference Pages � 1995-2014 by snopes.com.
This material may not be reproduced without permission.
snopes and the snopes.com logo are registered service marks of snopes.com.

Sources:

Cizmar, Martin. "Ted Nugent Talks Guns, Meth, and Hippies Before NRA Convention in Phoenix."
Phoenix New Times. 14 May 2009.

Jensen, Dennis. "Ted Nugent: Call Him Chickenhawk."
Rutland Herald. 28 May 2006.

Rogan, Johnny. Byrds: Requiem for the Timeless.
London: Rogan House, 2011. ISBN 978-0-095295-408-8 (pp. 136-138).

The Independent. "Ted Nugent: Off His Rocker?"
28 May 2006.

Bridges. wink

Dat be cheating, Doc wink

I had no idea it had been that cold up there. wink
3 weeks before 9-11 he was coming from and I was traveling to Sitka. We met in Seattle at the airport. We talked. He smelled fine and was a nice guy. Also, had a hot wife with him. She smelled fine as well.

I can vouch 100% for the above, which was enough for me.

Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

I am neither pro nor anti Ted but do feel he tries to re-write his own history. He is not the only one and I appreciate what he does for the gun community with the caveat that he makes a lot of money at it.

The Artful Dodger
Claim: Ted Nugent evaded the draft in the 1960s by taking drugs and acting crazy.

UNDETERMINED

TED NUGENT INTERVIEW....1977...have a look inside the mind of a man that proclaims himself to be a patriot, but here he tells how he got a 4F.... Nugent is a self admitted draft dodger.

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my ass like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy 'em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded [bleep]*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human
poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was � 'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball � I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they�d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of [bleep]*ckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?

Origins: If various rock 'n' roll memoirs are to be believed, nearly every American musical group of the 1960s had at least one member who evaded the Vietnam-era draft by scheming to fail a physical examination through some combination of drug use, sleep deprivation, neglected hygiene, deliberate starvation, feigned homosexuality, and assumed bizarre behavior. Johnny Rogan's biography of the Byrds, for example, describes such plotting by two of the group's members, frontman Gene Clark and drummer Michael Clarke:
Gene had previous escaped [the draft] due to a knee injury incurred when he played football in his teens. But the diagnosis of Osgood-Schlatters disease was remedied by rest and physiotherapy, so it was not long before he was re-examined. This time, he feigned madness, employing whatever drugs were at his disposal to enhance the desired effects. "Gene was living with me at the time," Clarke told me. "We did a programme and it was hard getting Gene out of the draft. They weren't buying that bullshit about his leg. I kept him up for a week. Thanks to massive amounts of dexedrine he screwed up all the tests. They looked up his ass. It was seriously demeaning. But we were the best of brothers and I helped get him out."

"When I went in, it was major [bleep]. I wore these stupid pants and sandals. I sat there cross-legged and suggested I had a problem. They were waiting for somebody to try and get out and their attitude was 'You're front line, dude.' I got through the tests. There was a form with the question, 'Are you a homosexual?' I wrote 'No!', then changed it to 'Yes', then 'No' again, then crossed it out a few times. I knew all the answers and freaked out. I followed the yellow line and I had to take a piss. They give you this thing to carry and I threw it down on the floor and went over in the corner and took a piss. The guy said, 'This is very serious ... You can't do that!' I turned around and accidentally ended up pissing on him. Then somebody tried to take my stuff, so I jumped in and said, 'Take your hands off my stuff or I'll kill you. I'm serious' I'd got my hands round this guy's neck. Right away, they sent me to the psychiatrist's office. They were looking at me thinking, 'Is he for real or is he bullshitting us?' There was one guy there with long hair who went to Vietnam, but I didn't. You had to be good. The psychiatrist asked me, 'Have you ever done it with a woman?' I said, 'No!' He said, 'Have you ever wanted to?' I said, 'No!' He said, 'Have you ever done it with a man?' I said, 'No!' He was just looking at me � that's all he was doing. Finally, he said, 'Get the hell out of here.' They ran me down the red line and booted my ass out of there � 'Get out of here, you [bleep] bastard, schizoid homosexual, not fit for military service at any time � 4-F.' I ran out the door, jumped in my Porsche, beat it back to the beach and was laughing all the way. If you think I wanted to go to Vietnam, you were out of your mind. I was making too much [bleep] money."
The account quoted at the head of this article is a portion of an interview with rocker Ted Nugent published by High Times magazine in 1977, during which the guitarist claimed he had engaged in similar behavior to deliberately fail a physical exam in 1967 and be qualified 4-F (not acceptable for military service). Questioned about that account during a subsequent interview with the UK's Independent newspaper, Nugent maintained he had made up the story and fed it to a gullible High Times reporter, and he actually avoided the draft through a student deferment:
He has the rage, but he doesn't have the war record. At 18, he was called up to serve in Vietnam. "In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user's journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft."

"I never [bleep] my pants to get out of the draft," says Nugent, good-naturedly.

"You also told them you took crystal meth before the medical � as a result of which, and I quote: 'I got this big juicy 4F.'"

"Unbelievable. Meth," he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. "Yes, that's my drug of choice. You've got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants."

"You said then that you wanted 'to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson'. I'd have thought you'd have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger."

"So basically," � I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent � "you didn't want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam."

But in an interview with CREEM magazine, Nugent stated he had in fact taken meth before his draft physical:

A: "Real hard. I have never done a drug in my life. I have never smoked a joint in my life. I took two tokes off a joint with the MC5 one night and almost gagged and thought it was stupid. And that's it. I took two tokes off a joint once. I snorted one line of cocaine. And one line of crystal methedrine before my draft physical � but God, that was worth it because I wanted to see the look on the Sergeant's face. That's it for drugs."
A copy of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record documents elements of both versions of the story: He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F.

So, Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and receive a medical exemption. Without more details about the results of that physical examination, however, we can't ascertain how much it may match or depart from the account Nugent gave to High Times back in 1977.

Sources:

Cizmar, Martin. "Ted Nugent Talks Guns, Meth, and Hippies Before NRA Convention in Phoenix."

28 May 2006.

You Baptist? Don't read anything into the question.

Urban Legends Reference Pages .....yep that is a valid source crazy
Can't say what Ted Nugent did or didn't do back in the day.

but I do know this, the concert he played at the Ampitheater on Chicago's southside that I was at circa '77-78, hell he didn't need to inhale to get high, all you had to do was breathe.

great show, came flying off those stacked up Marshall amps on some wire harness playing Stranglehold.

also saw him up here with the Damn Yankees during or after the Gulf War when he'd take the effigy of Saddam Hussein and shoot it with arrows, ridiculous to me, but they were a good band.

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

The Artful Dodger

UNDETERMINED

Sources:

28 May 2006.

You Baptist? Don't read anything into the question.

Urban Legends Reference Pages .....yep that is a valid source crazy
You asked for documented references and I gave them to you. I don't attend the Baptist Church but have many of the same beliefs, though I don't see where that affects the price of tea in China, to quote you. I didn't read anything into anything. How about some documented references of him not using drugs and evading the draft?
Dude you got a short chain.........urban legends ...really? Naw you prove your posisition...I didn't make the claims you did. Don't go democrat on me now.
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

but I do know this, the concert he played at the Ampitheater on Chicago's southside that I was at circa '77-78, hell he didn't need to inhale to get high, all you had to do was breathe.

great show, came flying off those stacked up Marshall amps on some wire harness playing Stranglehold.

also saw him up here with the Damn Yankees during or after the Gulf War when he'd take the effigy of Saddam Hussein and shoot it with arrows, ridiculous to me, but they were a good band.
I'm not an eyewitness to the events but...it sure smacks of an opportunist more than anything. In the late seventies when he did the High Times interview, the country's youth was still VERY anti-military and statements about dodging the draft because he had better things to do were a lot more acceptable to his then-audience than they are now when his demographic has totally changed.

IMO he was a semi-successful rocker who had the litany of paternity suits, divorces and what-have-you that come with the lifestyle. He had some non-typical for Rockers, hobbies and likes and combined these with changing social attitudes to become a moneyed spokesman for pro-freedom causes. He was about bankrupt when he embarked on this second career. In order to appeal to some of the apologists that are exemplified on this thread, he had to change his history. JMO.
Dude you got a short chain.........urban legends ,,,really?
It's not an urban legend, it's an ultra conservative telling of what is known. I doubt you had time to read the whole thing, in which case you have no idea...but I just told you. I've heard you're a big old boy but you'd have to be about twice what you are to even register on my chain.
uh...dude.

I'm not an eyewitness to the events but...it sure smacks of an opportunist more than anything. In the late seventies when he did the High Times interview, the country's youth was still VERY anti-military and statements about dodging the draft because he had better things to do were a lot more acceptable to his then-audience than they are now when his demographic has totally changed.

IMO he was a semi-successful rocker who had the litany of paternity suits, divorces and what-have-you that come with the lifestyle. He had some non-typical for Rockers, hobbies and likes and combined these with changing social attitudes to become a moneyed spokesman for pro-freedom causes. He was about bankrupt when he embarked on this second career. In order to appeal to some of the apologists that are exemplified on this thread, he had to change his history. JMO.

JMO is accurate...I don't see the man as unsuccessful.
It's not an urban legend, it's an ultra conservative telling of what is known. I doubt you had time to read the whole thing, in which case you have no idea...but I just told you. I've heard you're a big old boy but you'd have to be about twice what you are to even register on my chain.

from your post.......

I did the Evelyn Woods thang, Nice try at an insult..it doesn't work. Doc has it correct...
I would not watch his hunting show or go to his concert.
Heck I won't walk across the street to meet him.
Same goes for Obama except I would walk across the street to avoid him.

JMO is accurate...I don't see the man as unsuccessful.
I don't either and a close reading of my post will render just that. I am not wont to look up record sales and the like for you, but I'm thinking that a lot of them have occurred during what I'd term his third career. Nugent IMO was only semi-successful when he headlined his band. He was never the lead singer but always took front stage with his guitar playing. He could not get along with his most successful lead singer, Derek St. John probably because of his "Alpha Male" mentality and never wanting to share the stage. But he can't sing much. I was never a big Nugent fan but I knew some, and they were dopers. His second career came when he helped form the supergroup Damn Yankees. That was pretty successful. After that played out, unless I'm mistaken he went through a divorce and some other stuff that left his finances devastated. Then in the late nineties he started focusing on hunting and has been pretty successful with the Hunting/Freedom/retro-tunes gig. This is all from memory and again, JMO. He's currently very sought-after because the libs know they can always get him to say some real radical [bleep] that people here take as "winning". I neither like nor dislike the guy but am always interested in accuracy.

from your post.......

It's partially from an Urban Legends page. You don't know the difference between referencing something and dissecting all that is known about a given...story, incident, URBAN LEGEND or whatever you want to call it? You can read the story or not, it's up to you, but it's the documentation you requested. You're welcome.

I did the Evelyn Woods thang, Nice try at an insult..it doesn't work. Doc has it correct...
If you're insulted by that, then it's you who has had his chain jerked. I've pretty courteously provided what you asked for. Do with it what you want and have a great night.
you'd have to be about twice what you are to even register on my chain.

and that is? Go sleep it off........

My experience is that a lot of internet folks accuse others of what they are guilty of. I have no idea if this is the case here. Jerking somebody's chain implies trolling. Are you admitting to trolling?
Originally Posted by byc
3 weeks before 9-11 he was coming from and I was traveling to Sitka. We met in Seattle at the airport. We talked. He smelled fine and was a nice guy. Also, had a hot wife with him. She smelled fine as well.

I can vouch 100% for the above, which was enough for me.

I met Ted in the Omaha airport back in 1999. He was on his way home from a pheasant hunt near Kearney and I was coming home from a caribou hunt in Quebec. Nice guy, though I didn't get close enough to smell him! grin

Mike

A cold, hard fact. Maybe you should take your own advice.
Dude you need to get some sleep or put the bourbon away
Dude you need to get some sleep or put the bourbon away
I do?
Personal observation on Ted. I shared a couple of bear camps with him in the late 80's in Michigan's UP. First time I didn't have a clue who he was for 7 days. On the last day one of the other guys asked me what I thought of having Ted Nugent around. I thought he fit in just fine. He joked with the rest, pitched in with chores, fussed over the dogs and never called attention to himself. He was a very clear thinker, and very observant for someone new to bear hunting with dogs. I thought he was a good guy. Still do. His music isn't my music, but I sure do appreciate his position on things. As far as what he may have done with the draft.... everyone has a past. People never stop learning in life...I think he is an example of that. As a vet and the father of 3 vets, I am glad he is what he is today.
Yes you do....good night Mark.
Good post SSB
I like Ted.I like what he says.Im a Vet and Enlisted.I really don`t give a crap about his past or if he served or not.We have a President who did`nt serve and probably is not an American citizen.He is a [bleep].

Pretty much how I see it. He's a chameleon. The narrative changes to suit his current identity.

The account quoted at the head of this article is a portion of an interview with rocker Ted Nugent published by High Times magazine in 1977, during which the guitarist claimed he had engaged in similar behavior to deliberately fail a physical exam in 1967 and be qualified 4-F (not acceptable for military service). Questioned about that account during a subsequent interview with the UK's Independent newspaper, Nugent maintained he had made up the story
He made the story up? Which do you folks believe? It's true or he made up this elaborate about story pissing and [bleep] in his pants? Either way he's a BSer. Back in 73 when I saw him in Pensacola I'll maintain he wasn't a little stone, but ripped to the gills. It was obvious. Contrary to his current narrative about drugs. He rewrites history to suit his identity. I personally believe there is nothing wrong with smoking pot. And I don't hold it against Nugent. What I take exception to is the lie. I can't believe anything he says.

Pretty much how I see it. He's a chameleon. The narrative changes to suit his current identity.

The account quoted at the head of this article is a portion of an interview with rocker Ted Nugent published by High Times magazine in 1977, during which the guitarist claimed he had engaged in similar behavior to deliberately fail a physical exam in 1967 and be qualified 4-F (not acceptable for military service). Questioned about that account during a subsequent interview with the UK's Independent newspaper, Nugent maintained he had made up the story
He made the story up? Which do you folks believe? It's true or he made up this elaborate about story pissing and [bleep] in his pants? Either way he's a BSer. Back in 73 when I saw him in Pensacola I'll maintain he wasn't a little stone, but ripped to the gills. It was obvious. Contrary to his current narrative about drugs. He rewrites history to suit his identity. I personally believe there is nothing wrong with smoking pot. And I don't hold it against Nugent. What I take exception to is the lie. I can't believe anything he says.

you are a liberal so what is your real point/agenda here?
Originally Posted by SSB
Personal observation on Ted. I shared a couple of bear camps with him in the late 80's in Michigan's UP. First time I didn't have a clue who he was for 7 days. On the last day one of the other guys asked me what I thought of having Ted Nugent around. I thought he fit in just fine. He joked with the rest, pitched in with chores, fussed over the dogs and never called attention to himself. He was a very clear thinker, and very observant for someone new to bear hunting with dogs. I thought he was a good guy. Still do. His music isn't my music, but I sure do appreciate his position on things. As far as what he may have done with the draft.... everyone has a past. People never stop learning in life...I think he is an example of that. As a vet and the father of 3 vets, I am glad he is what he is today.

I hated the Canada bound draft dodgers of the Nam days. Now I wish many more had gone that way. Many good guys died while LBJ lied. He got rich while friends died in a ditch. History should call him a Son of a Biotch.

I agree with what you said and can believe Nugent was stoned. I see people I know all the time trying to bullshit people and re-write their own history. You probably see it on here although most of these people I don't know well enough to know their history, but one suspects. Ted has some other stuff that is well documented and that he's admitted to.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I like Ted.I like what he says.Im a Vet and Enlisted.I really don`t give a crap about his past or if he served or not.We have a President who did`nt serve and probably is not an American citizen.He is a [bleep].

So Ted didn't serve, dodge the draft it's O/K. Don't give a crap about his past. But another guy you do. The President didn't serve, didn't dodge the draft and he's a tree primate. UFB
Originally Posted by SSB

I hated the Canada bound draft dodgers of the Nam days. Now I wish many more had gone that way. Many good guys died while LBJ lied. He got rich while friends died in a ditch. History should call him a Son of a Biotch.
My cousin was Special Forces and a POW. I remember how he came to the reunion and just stared and smoked cigs...unfocused. I also remember the dirty, stinking hippies swimming in the most beautiful fountain in Kansas City. It sure seems that the war really didn't do much for us though, other than a lot of misery for families whose kids came home damaged, or not at all.

Thats a stupid question so whats your point/agenda; oh never mind you're just stupid.

Maybe he doesn't remember ever smoking dope. His conscience could be pure as the driven snow, no?

BTW . . . What makes people like Sycamore tick?
Originally Posted by SSB

I never knew he dodged the draft till I read it here and I guess I don't have dog in this fight since I'm not in the military. That honor goes to my little brother who is serving in his fourth tour now in Afshitastan.
I just wonder if Ted attracts to much negative attention in the gun scene. Something we don't need.
God bless and be with your brother. In my estimation, Afghanistan is not worthy of him.
Were I in politics, the Nuge is one I'd keep at maximum distance.

A pillar of society? Yeah, right. I gave up 4 years of my life while he filled his pants for two weeks to dodge the draft, doped up, and at 29 adopted a 16 year old island daughter. Regardless of his present politics, there are just some things I can not forgive

I am still amazed at the support one can garner just by presenting the right image. Some years ago we had a Republican US representative from central Oregon with a clearly falsified military record, caught dodging taxes, and a wife he insisted he was not married to so they could continue collecting her widow's benefits. Despite his being clearly nailed to the wall, party leaders in our community insisted we continue supporting him because he voted right. There's some things I simply can not stomach, and Nuge makes me ill. He has the persuasive powers of screaming radical. I couldn't care less what his message is. If he entered a room, I'd try to leave before I threw up.
You who don't like Ted in these times.----GFY's

We have a fight on our hands in case you haven't noticed!

I'll stand tall behind him!

Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Thats a stupid question so whats your point/agenda; oh never mind you're just stupid.

You might be funny but you are just a dumbass libtard...hows you lover working out for you now sac?

posted this for you the other day....but you must of missed it

Yea. Romney wasnt good enough for many of us to stand behind, so now we all bend over for Zerover.
[quote=2legit2quit]Can't say what Ted Nugent did or didn't do back in the day.

Charlie, (you're probably a good beer-drinking-together type of guy in real life, and) I've been working toward checking folks I have on ignore, and returning them to "my fire." However, you are going straight back to cell block D. You don't have a voice here on the fire and you waste my limited time. Sorry you are who you are. Could be your dad's fault though. I'll let you out in six months or so if you can change your outlook on life.
You are only too kind, in dealing with twits Which have no mind.
Yea. Romney wasnt good enough for many of us to stand behind, so now we all bend over for Zerover.

I am not talking about the presidency --geezzz!

Anybody that can effectively get the word out, I'll stall behind. Whether I like him/her personally or not.

It's this wishy-warshy shiit that is hurting us in this fight.

There is no in between in this fight.

"There is no in between in this fight."

This is probably the truest statement of this entire thread.....

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

So you forgive Jane Fonda?
Hell with Jane.

She is on the other side along with her crony's.
ok smartass what has she done to redeem her sorry ass..not a damn thing? And you must be a water walker too............my response was to sycamore wink Ted Nugent has at least worked to right his wrong, You ?
Yep realman is another who can'y buy a clue...............sad...............
[Linked Image]
eh76-

You do not have to call them bad names.

We know they are "Liberals" or "Non Conservative Republicans"

That is the worst thing to be nowadays!

The weak bastards!

Okay, I was wrong, that felt good!!!!!

Carry on!
I'm no fan of Jane Fonda, the sight of her makes me want to throw up, and I actually do enjoy watching Ted on TV and like his music. I ran into him at SHOT and he seemed like a heck of a nice guy.

But just because he's on "our" side doesn't mean that we should not hold him accountable for his past errors.

I think it's funny, in a sad way, of how many posters on this thread on on my ignore lists due to their constant racist rants. These people have done nothing to redeem themselves and in fact continue to say stupid, racist things. Yet no one ever seems to call them out. I don't like Obama one bit but calling him a [bleep] or other racist name is wrong. He's the POTUS wether we like it or not and he does deserve some respect. Even if he wasn't the POTUS it's still wrong to use racist comments about him. I'm sure I will get a bunch of responses on this from a bunch of the racist hick on here (they're the minority on here) and it will give me more people to ignore.
Originally Posted by reelman
I'm no fan of Jane Fonda, the sight of her makes me want to throw up, and I actually do enjoy watching Ted on TV and like his music. I ran into him at SHOT and he seemed like a heck of a nice guy.

But just because he's on "our" side doesn't mean that we should not hold him accountable for his past errors.

I think it's funny, in a sad way, of how many posters on this thread on on my ignore lists due to their constant racist rants. These people have done nothing to redeem themselves and in fact continue to say stupid, racist things. Yet no one ever seems to call them out. I don't like Obama one bit but calling him a [bleep] or other racist name is wrong. He's the POTUS wether we like it or not and he does deserve some respect. Even if he wasn't the POTUS it's still wrong to use racist comments about him. I'm sure I will get a bunch of responses on this from a bunch of the racist hick on here (they're the minority on here) and it will give me more people to ignore.

I disagree with everything you just said.

Thank you for proving my point.

Tide with bleach works good on soiled panty's!

Now you have one clue! Your Welcome!
Originally Posted by reelman

I agree with some of what you're saying but simply don't see many "racist rants" on these pages. There are a few, but not that many. As to Obama and calling him a "[bleep]". I don't do that but it's not out of respect for him in any way. There is a good possibility that Obama was never even legally qualified to run for the Presidency let alone sit in the office. The questions have not and probably will not ever be answered as to his legitimacy and it just goes to show how far we are down the road to our own demise. Nugent is just doing it for shock value and to up his crowds at his concerts of songs he did in the seventies and to his sycophants. It makes him good money and he figures he's too big to go to jail for stuff that some of the rest of us would, as far as veiled threats and the like. I don't approve of it, but you see worse examples of greed every day so...

One more thing, more than any President so far, Obama has torn this country apart with his policies, scofflawing and outright illegalities. This is saying something what with the behavior of almost every President since LBJ with Reagan and Ford being possible exceptions. He has shown us that he hates this country and what it used to stand for. Why would anybody give him respect? He gets the respect he deserves, which is none.
Originally Posted by Huntz

So Ted didn't serve, dodge the draft it's O/K. Don't give a crap about his past. But another guy you do. The President didn't serve, didn't dodge the draft and he's a tree primate. UFB

The real difference there is that the President is an American hating communist. Thats what makes him a tree primate. Now toodloo and GFY

that was me. and that jumpsuit got me laid on multiple occasions.
Ted shows what America stands for...
In what other country could a drug abusing, draft dodging pedophile become a spokesman for constitutional rights?
I love thus country.
Too bad we can't dig up John Wayne Gacey and run him for congress.
And he's actually got the balls to actually say exactly what he's thinking!

That doesn't take 'nads, mostly it takes stupidity, ESPECIALLY if you're going to put yourself into politics as a spokesman.

I ain't a groupie type nor a follower and I belong to the camp that wouldn't cross the street to meet the guy. I thought his public whining about being cited for violating Alaskan game laws a year or so back was truly pathetic.

His life story shows that throughout his life the 'Nuge has been primarily in service to the 'Nuge, even if he had to adopt 16 year-old high school girls in order to screw 'em.

OF COURSE did whatever he could to avoid submitting to military service, a situation where OTHERS would be in control, not him.

His recent service to veterans and military personnel? More power to him. It sorta fits his ramblings from back then that if he had joined the Army he'd have been an officer in no time. Now in his concerts to the troops whatever he gets to be the man in charge. And if ya don't think those efforts are primarily aimed at serving the interests of the 'Nuge you have rocks in your head.

In the public arena the sad part is Nugent could be so very effective with just his stage charisma and attitude without making himself such a useful idiot for the Left.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
And he's actually got the balls to actually say exactly what he's thinking!

That doesn't take 'nads, mostly it takes stupidity, ESPECIALLY if you're going to put yourself into politics as a spokesman.

I ain't a groupie type nor a follower and I belong to the camp that wouldn't cross the street to meet the guy. I thought his public whining about being cited for violating Alaskan game laws a year or so back was truly pathetic.

His life story shows that throughout his life the 'Nuge has been primarily in service to the 'Nuge, even if he had to adopt 16 year-old high school girls in order to screw 'em.

OF COURSE did whatever he could to avoid submitting to military service, a situation where OTHERS would be in control, not him.

His recent service to veterans and military personnel? More power to him. It sorta fits his ramblings from back then that if he had joined the Army he'd have been an officer in no time. Now in his concerts to the troops whatever he gets to be the man in charge. And if ya don't think those efforts are primarily aimed at serving the interests of the 'Nuge you have rocks in your head.

In the public arena the sad part is Nugent could be so very effective with just his stage charisma and attitude without making himself such a useful idiot for the Left.

JMHO,
Birdwatcher
Basically he says what his audience wants to hear at any given time. This is the Right Wing Extremist era of the Nuge. FWIW I never saw that Nugent was in trouble for violating Alaska's game laws. He got in trouble a couple of years ago for violating California's though.
We have more people here on the fire that are perfect than any where I've ever been. Lot of guy's here that have no skeletons in their closet, never did a bad thing in their life, nothing they're ashamed of, just absolutely perfect human beings.

FWIW, all of you fellas like that can GFY, 'cause your a bunch of fugging hypocrites.

He who is without sin . . . . . . . .
Now that the innanet has allowed people to get a huge amount of unbiased info. ..

Lets say the federal guvment decides to go to war with Iran -back at it with Irag and Pakistan ,then decides to draft all the young lad's & lass's in this country.
Would you say --head on out son/daughter cause the beltway boys needs some cannon fodder ?
The federal govt can kiss my extreme lower back side !

Anybody who hasn't wised up about them at this point ,--well I feel sorrow for you.
Look at the trillions of dollars wasted , lives lost/ruined ,graveyards loaded with dead young american soldiers . All for a bunch of foreigners who many times don't/won't fight for themselves and would pizz on the grave of the dead soldiers.

I agree with the sentiment of Nugent's statements, but man that is dumb. I've long thought that Nugent was some kind of anti-gun Manchurian Candidate who infiltrated us in order to make us look like raving lunatics and idiots. Statements like this reaffirm that half suspicion.
"BTW . . . What makes people like Sycamore tick?"

I don't "know" Sycamore. I DO draw mental sketches of long time members of this forum, just as most folks do. It's unavoidable, really.

Sycamore is heartily disliked by some members who are my friends of the face to face variety. But I make up my own mind.

T think Sycamore is a guy who just honestly speaks his mind as is content to let the chips fall where they may.

That's in contrast to some members who have no real convictions about anything other than themselves. They will post whatever they think will draw attention to themselves.

I think that's "what makes Sycamore tick".

As far as Nugent... I can't stand the type "music" he makes, but apparently he is good at it.

So I really wish he'd just "shut up and sing", for those who appreciate his "music".
I am appalled at Nuge calling obama a [bleep]....................

it is complete disrespect for the [bleep].
What? Ted was a conscientious objector too? grin

Well, he ain't any longer, now safely beyond reach he has publically stated many times his regret at dodging the draft.

And the facts of Ted's life has nothing to do with innernet bias, just the way it was.

But don't worry, the guy is perfectly content to be your hero, long as it serves the interest of Ted.

Nothing illegal about that I suppose, he just ain't a hero to me is all.

YMMV,
Birdwatcher

Originally Posted by curdog4570
"BTW . . . What makes people like Sycamore tick?"

I don't "know" Sycamore. I DO draw mental sketches of long time members of this forum, just as most folks do. It's unavoidable, really.

Sycamore is heartily disliked by some members who are my friends of the face to face variety. But I make up my own mind.

T think Sycamore is a guy who just honestly speaks his mind as is content to let the chips fall where they may.

That's in contrast to some members who have no real convictions about anything other than themselves. They will post whatever they think will draw attention to themselves.

I think that's "what makes Sycamore tick".

As far as Nugent... I can't stand the type "music" he makes, but apparently he is good at it.

So I really wish he'd just "shut up and sing", for those who appreciate his "music".
IMO Sycamore is a guy who realizes both parties are very much at fault for the way things are now. If he was on a site frequented predominately by Democrats, he'd be hated for calling a spade a spade. Since he calls it true, he isn't well-liked by many of the party girls on this site (and I'm not talking about Orange Okie). I've seen Sycamore lose very few arguments over the years. Instead his detractors use character assassination to the point that lots of guys who don't have time to post much see poster x dogging Sycamore and Poster X is a guy who owns a Parker double so he must be cool especially since he has 46,000 posts. Therefore Sycamore must be worthless since Poser X says so.

Anyway, even if Sycamore prefers Republicans, he still holds them accountable. Lots of guys can't take that. John McCain, Mitt...Chris Christie are heroes to them evidently.
What? Ted was a conscientious objector too? grin

Well, he ain't any longer, now safely beyond reach he has publically stated many times his regret at dodging the draft.

And the facts of Ted's life has nothing to do with innernet bias, just the way it was.

But don't worry, the guy is perfectly content to be your hero, long as it serves the interest of Ted.

Nothing illegal about that I suppose, he just ain't a hero to me is all.

YMMV,
Birdwatcher

Ted is everything to everybody. Ted is a showman...an actor. He puts on a show. He puts on what people want to see because that's what brings the money in. People don't like Jesse Ventura but Ted does the same thing Jesse does.

The Artful Dodger

UNDETERMINED

Originally Posted by mirage243
We have more people here on the fire that are perfect than any where I've ever been. Lot of guy's here that have no skeletons in their closet, never did a bad thing in their life, nothing they're ashamed of, just absolutely perfect human beings.

FWIW, all of you fellas like that can GFY, 'cause your a bunch of fugging hypocrites.

He who is without sin . . . . . . . .

AMEN!!!! laugh
Originally Posted by cisco1

I'd like to see ted get close enough to punch the [bleep] in chief right in the mouth and tell him "that's from America"

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

Back in those days, who wasn�t trying to stay out of that quagmire? At least those who felt the need to leave the country went to Canada instead of Communist China or Russia like Hero Snowden.

I had already given my four years to the Air Force and was pulling overtime making maps of Vietnam, but I certainly understood those who did not want to die for a lost cause.

Damn shame. As Reagan said; we could of bought the place and paved it into a parking lot for a lot less than we spent in dollars. In young lives we spent 58,220 of them for a war we lost.

So I don�t blame Ted or anyone else who bailed out if they found a way.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

I'd like to see ted get close enough to punch the [bleep] in chief right in the mouth and tell him "that's from America"

I'd like to see Ted get face to face with a few of the posters on here�
Nuge is a liar and a poacher. But, he's made a career from being a Republican entertainer, and it's amazing how many people think he's "great". Anybody can say inflammatory things to get a reaction. Mostly just retarded people do it though.
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

I'd like to see Ted get face to face with a few of the posters on here�

BT/DT. He's been run out of my area due to poaching and other illegal activity.

He's not OUR guy...
"He's not OUR guy... "

Contrary to a news article posted on the forum this morning.. Texas sure as hell don't claim him.

We give Ol' Willie a pass on his politics.

Ain't giving Ted a pass on his "music".

grin
Where's all the love, hey?
Anybody that can get the Zionist Commie Negro Worshipping Nation Wrecker Wolf Blitzers panties soiled with such ease, has my total support.
He's been run out of my area due to poaching and other illegal activity.

I hope you can buy stocks, better than you can tell a story grin
In this clip, Ted talks about his lifelong friendship with Fred Bear and his love of bowhunting.

Only way I would vote for Nugent would be if he promised to quit making the horrible noise that some call music and burn his guitars. People like him sure give music a bad name.
If he had an IQ higher than my shoe size it should be obvious to him...and others that he could really do a lot of good for folks if he'd tone down some of the vitriol that he's spewing!!
Nugent is right.....Hussein Obama is a monkey.

Dumb ass that was Clinton!
Ted Nugent is just like Sarah Palin. Both are feeders of Red Meat to the base and both should stop speaking in public on anything other than hair products and rock music.
lmao, you're one to tell folks to stop speaking

you're as welcome around here as a turd in a punchbowl

at a real campfire you'd been burned for the dried up old POS you are moons ago.

and NO you stupid idiot it was Obama that said he "did" inhale

so why don't you pull your head outa your azz before you go trying to correct others?

Clinton said he put a blunt in his mouth , "but I did not inhale will you stupid folks that believe this line of BS still vote for me?"

you're so stuck on stupid you can't keep facts straight, but then facts have never been liberals strong suit.
In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy.
Ted paid a father of a 17 year old girl to relinquish paternal rights over to him.
he's a fkin pedophile and a dead beat father.
I have zero use for him or Obama or any politician.
ANY.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Ted Nugent is just like Sarah Palin. Both are feeders of Red Meat to the base and both should stop speaking in public on anything other than hair products and rock music.

Sarah Palin
Politician � 4,003,068 Likes

Texas, it starts with you! 2014 is here

Early voting started yesterday, Texas. Get out now and vote for Katrina. Send a message to the GOP elites on behalf of Katrina, just like you did for Ted Cruz in 2012.

And while you are out there voting for Katrina, check the box for another good conservative � Greg Abbott for Governor of Texas. Like Katrina, Greg has overcome many personal obstacles and challenges, which have made him a believer in the power of liberty and the need to defend our freedoms from the overreach of an out-of-control federal government. If he is good enough for Ted Nugent, he is good enough for me!
Anybody that has the guts to call the [bleep] a [bleep] is ok in my book.. At least someone has the guts to speak up..
Read the troll thread.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
He's been run out of my area due to poaching and other illegal activity.

I hope you can buy stocks, better than you can tell a story grin

I guess you didn't hear about him, the Silverado, wounding bears, shooting another bear, claiming he was ignorant of the law? Because then perhaps you would know he was under investigation for the same thing, a few years prior, and knew full well he was, and was then aware of the law. But that didn't stop him from getting on all the conservative network shows and pretending to be a victim.

so why don't you pull your head outa your azz before you go trying to correct others?

It pains me to read someone who is this stupid!

Here is your quote and link!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/quotethis/a/clintonquotes.htm

"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." �Bill Clinton

and here is your Obama quote...

"As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don�t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.�

If being wrong was popular you would be the class president! Take time to think before you act from now on! The base is counting on you!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calvin
Nuge is a liar and a poacher. But, he's made a career from being a Republican entertainer, and it's amazing how many people think he's "great". Anybody can say inflammatory things to get a reaction. Mostly just retarded people do it though.

Calvin: You and I disagree most of the time and I respect your opinion. I have to agree with your statement 100%...Ted is a GOP entertainer plain and simple.

It pains me to read someone who is this stupid!

Here is your quote and link!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/quotethis/a/clintonquotes.htm

"When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn't like it. I didn't inhale and never tried it again." �Bill Clinton

"As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don�t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.�

If being wrong was popular you would be the class president! Take time to think before you act from now on! The base is counting on you!

1st rate putz, that's all you are. Please go away.
[Linked Image]
I don't know anything about Ted Nugent getting his deferral but as he stated it was a 1Y that he claimed was a student deferral. NOT TRUE.

In 1962 I volunteered for the Air Force and flunked the physical due to a bad back. They gave me a 1Y deferral and subsequently I could not understand why no one would hirer me. I went back to the Draft Board and they explained that unless I had it stamped 1Y medical, it meant that I had mental problems.
Once changed, I got jobs, was accepted for the PA Vocational Rehabilitation program, went to Penn State under that program and got hired on at Sandia National Labs in Albuquerque.

Then again, maybe I do have a mental problem as I do admire Nugent standing up for his beliefs.

Dumb ass that was Clinton!

lol

and there's your quote, you really are stuck on stupid

first you tell a guy that he's a dumb ass for saying that Obama did inhale

and then you provide Obama's words where he said he did along with Clintons words saying he didn't

can you see how ridiculous you look? no I suppose not, it's why you keep posting

oh and you think I'm causing you pain now? you ain't seen nothing yet beatch

Yeah, and bears are people too, in little fur coats.
Are you really this dumb or just can't read? Lets try again!

"As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don�t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.

Practice your reading skills so you don't look so stupid please! ( or stop inhaling!)

lmao, you're one to tell folks to stop speaking
you're as welcome around here as a turd in a punchbowl
at a real campfire you'd been burned for the dried up old POS you are moons ago.
nd NO you stupid idiot it was Obama that said he "did" inhale
o why don't you pull your head outa your azz before you go trying to correct others?
Clinton said he put a blunt in his mouth , "but I did not inhale will you stupid folks that believe this line of BS still vote for me?"
you're so stuck on stupid you can't keep facts straight, but then facts have never been liberals strong suit.

Another ranting post. Feel better now? Maybe a little less bitter?
[Linked Image]
LostHiway, meet Nortwestawaska; he swallows laugh I think he's a bottom too. You guys should hit it oft great grin

Nuge is a draft dodging, child molesting, poaching, liar.

He's built a career on saying what he needs to say, to gather a group of "followers", and knows how to keep saying what needs to be said to keep the money flowing in.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Good commercial Elk man!
You are 1 small angry old white man. Thank goodness you are a dying breed.

You can't prove any of those unless you site a tabloid. So you have your azz out in the air again. Tuck it in before you get it shot off grin
Who would you rather eat, me or losthyway? We have been here longer than he has. Besides you swallow and don't choke. grin
You are 1 small angry old white man. Thank goodness you are a dying breed.

Speaking of trolls
Are you really this dumb or just can't read? Lets try again!

"As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don�t think it is more dangerous than alcohol.

Practice your reading skills so you don't look so stupid please! ( or stop inhaling!)

wow just wow, I can't hardly believe that even YOU are this much of an idiot

you call a guy on here a dumbazz cause he said that Obama said he did inhale

then you provide quotes to show that he's correct and that YOU are the dumbazz

lmao

I'll tell you what Waltie, why don't you swing on by the banks and show me the error of my ways

long overdue to provide you a cup
as a matter of fact I always feel better calling Walt out on his ignorance, but thanks for asking.

typical liberal bullchit though, facts stare them right in the face and they just want to ignore the facts and pretend they're right.

you one of those pretenders too LostHighway?
If'n you are self-righteousness enough, you don't need to be, actually right.
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Then again, maybe I do have a mental problem as I do admire Nugent standing up for his beliefs.

I do too, but the way he goes about it makes all gun owners and sportsmen look bad.
If Calvin's allegations are true (and I believe they are) I'd say that my opinion of him went down a notch but that's impossible because it's already as low as it gets.

Nuge is a Stooge.

Oh,,,, and his "music" sux.
If Calvin's allegations are true (and I believe they are)

Now Calvin has a friend to help him google grin Anything with credibility will do grin

In the meantime, here's a pictures of the [bleep] momma, being taken by another [bleep].

For light reading, here's a link to obama's transvestite nanny

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nny-cracked-trying-mothers-lipstick.html

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Calvin

He's built a career on saying what he needs to say, to gather a group of "followers", and knows how to keep saying what needs to be said to keep the money flowing in.

Agreed!

Ted Nugent does nothing positive for gun owners. Those of us that support the 2A don't need him telling us a dam thing. Those that don't support the 2A are dam sure not going to listen to Ted.

If pissing off liberals is the only goal then Ted does a fine job. I believe that rational debate along with logic is the best way to approach the 2A...not intentionally being crass, as that does nothing to help us in the end.imo
If pissing off liberals is the only goal then Ted does a fine job.

Don't all gun though grin You should hear the nasty things they say about Wayne LaPierre.
LostHiway, meet Nortwestawaska; he swallows laugh I think he's a bottom too. You guys should hit it oft great grin

Any adults left in the room? People resort to personal attacks when they have nothing intelligent to say. Like children in a schoolyard.
Oh; I'm sorry, did you want to be his bottom?

Any adults left in the room? People resort to personal attacks when they have nothing intelligent to say. Like children in a schoolyard.

Don't try to speak to Bear as an adult! Remember the lowest common denominator back in 5th grade.....ie Bear!
[Linked Image]
Be sure to post of ya'lls first kiss sick
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Agreed!

Ted Nugent does nothing positive for gun owners. Those of us that support the 2A don't need him telling us a dam thing. Those that don't support the 2A are dam sure not going to listen to Ted.

If pissing off liberals is the only goal then Ted does a fine job. I believe that rational debate along with logic is the best way to approach the 2A...not intentionally being crass, as that does nothing to help us in the end.imo

I'd still love to see Ted get face to face with a few of the posters on here�

You cannot name a bigger rock star voice in that world that almost never hears our side of the message. A pro gun/pro hunting game meat on the table message.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Agreed!

I'd still love to see Ted get face to face with a few of the posters on here�

You cannot name a bigger rock star voice in that world that almost never hears our side of the message. A pro gun/pro hunting game meat, Pro draft dodger, pro child molester, un-American on the table message.

I think you missed a few points!
You do realize that Larry the Cable Guy is an act don't you? He presents himself as a GOP Redneck as part of his act. He does a great job convincing you dimwits that he is a Southern Red neck when he is really from Pawnee City Nebraska which is a strong democratic area and not in the South. PS along with his dentures his accent is also fake.

Just saying.....
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
lol. They look like walter smile
"You cannot name a bigger rock star voice in that world that almost never hears our side of the message. A pro gun/pro hunting game meat on the table message."

If there was any validity in that idea, Ol' Willie would have done turned Texas blue all by himself.
If Calvin's allegations are true (and I believe they are)

Now Calvin has a friend to help him google grin Anything with credibility will do grin

If you're going to quote me, quote the whole statement f--k head.

Leave the cherry picking and omission to the liberal media.
You do realize that Larry the Cable Guy is an act don't you? He presents himself as a GOP Redneck as part of his act. He does a great job convincing you dimwits that he is a Southern Red neck when he is really from Pawnee City Nebraska which is a strong democratic area and not in the South. PS along with his dentures his accent is also fake.

Just saying.....

Rednecks come from everywhere, not just the south.
Still nothing huh? Did you spend much time in the corner at school?
[Linked Image]

Direct hit!
"You cannot name a bigger rock star voice in that world that almost never hears our side of the message. A pro gun/pro hunting game meat on the table message."

If there was any validity in that idea, Ol' Willie would have done turned Texas blue all by himself.

I remember seeing Willie once in the late 1970's while I was in High School. When the door to his bus opened & he and the Band started coming out of the bus, it looked like a frickin Cheech & Chong Movie. Either that, or the bus was on Fire wink

I finally lost all respect for Willie when he performed for the opening of the DNC convention several years ago.

Just saying.....

The point is Larry the Cable guy is an actor and is playing a part that you are buying into...A lot like almost all of the so called conservatives and the politicians that psuedo-conservatives like the Koch brothers have bought and paid for.

You do realize that Larry the Cable Guy is a card carrying member of the liberal Screen Actors Guild don't ay?

Just saying.....
You cannot name a bigger rock star voice in that world that almost never hears our side of the message

I was a teenager in the late sixties early seventies and was as up on popular music as any regular teenager back then. I was overseas from '80-'83 so pretty much missed the zenith of Nugent's career, he just weren't that productive musically and came and went as a superstar that quick. Dunno that I ever heard him until after the fact, "Cat Scratch Fever" is about the only song of his I had heard of back then.

Since then I've been a high school teacher for more than 25 years, and one thing that has stunned me for some time is the amount of music a kid today is exposed to and has the technology to carry around with them. Music that was already old before their PARENTS were in high school.

You'd be amazed at the number of 16 year-old Beatles, Stones, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Led Zepellin, Bad Company, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Moody Blues, Cream etc etc fans there are.

From a bit later, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Guns ' Roses, Journey, REM, Scorpions, Queensryche, Nirvana all are still popular among the teen set.

In all honesty, in all that quarter-century, I ain't ever heard a one mention Nugent.

FWIW,
Birdwatcher
Nugent calls Obama a [bleep], that is nothing compared to what i call this Black Muslim Piece of Chit
So what,he's still funny.

IIRC Ronald Reagan was the president of SAG way back in the 40's or 50's.

Gotta Love the Nuge Man!

He's Pro-2nd Amendmant!
He Love's God & America
He Doesn't do Drugs

And he's actually got the balls to actually say exactly what he's thinking! cool

Why would you love a guy who so successfully alienates people from any sympathy they might otherwise have for gun rights by feeding into the stereotype that we gun aficionados are all racists? That is what Nugent does when he calls Obama a [bleep]---invites the masses to stereotype gun owners as racists.

And I don't think speaking what you think is necessarily a virtue.

Jordan
You cannot name a bigger rock star voice in that world that almost never hears our side of the message

I was a teenager in the late sixties early seventies and was as up on popular music as any regular teenager back then. I was overseas from '80-'83 so pretty much missed the zenith of Nugent's career, he just weren't that productive musically and came and went as a superstar that quick. Dunno that I ever heard him until after the fact, "Cat Scratch Fever" is about the only song of his I had heard of back then.

Since then I've been a high school teacher for more than 25 years, and one thing that has stunned me for some time is the amount of music a kid today is exposed to and has the technology to carry around with them. Music that was already old before their PARENTS were in high school.

You'd be amazed at the number of 16 year-old Beatles, Stones, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Led Zepellin, Bad Company, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Moody Blues, Cream etc etc fans there are.

From a bit later, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Guns ' Roses, Journey, REM, Scorpions, Queensryche, Nirvana all are still popular among the teen set.

In all honesty, in all that quarter-century, I ain't ever heard a one mention Nugent.

FWIW,
Birdwatcher
That's what I was trying to get across. Nugent was probably his own worst enemy because he was so much into dominating every band he was ever in instead of working like a team with the other members, that he killed it. He's a great guitar player, but doesn't sing much. Most people want to hear more than just endless guitar solos. Ted was big enough, but did any of his songs ever even hit number one before Damn Yankees? Most of the Nugent back story is a reinvention of his combined with his craziness which indeed was legendary even for Rock and Roll. Now he's huge for successfully reinventing himself as a spokesman for the Right Wing. He doesn't speak for me. Cruz and Paul are not gonna want him anywhere near them if either gets beyond the Senate.
As far as balls are concerned, it's strange that some of his biggest supporters on this board can't get their own inflated enough to tell others of the group to blow off when they start talking deal breakers like universal registration, but yet they give the Tedster a pass on racist and violent vitriol.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Gotta Love the Nuge Man!

He's Pro-2nd Amendmant!
He Love's God & America
He Doesn't do Drugs

Why would you love a guy who so successfully alienates people from any sympathy they might otherwise have for gun rights by feeding into the stereotype that we gun aficionados are all racists? That is what Nugent does when he calls Obama a [bleep]---invites the masses to stereotype gun owners as racists.

Jordan

That.

Jordan

You have just described the dilemma that the GOP/Far Right faces and will be its undoing. It is simple, It is math, It is simple math!

Todays GOP/Far Right has alienated the female vote, latinos, blacks, asians, gays, non-hunters and hell everyone that is not old, angry and white. See my point Rob? The GOP is a dying party and will be a non-issue inside of 10 years!

Nugent calls Obama a [bleep], that is nothing compared to what i call this Black Muslim Piece of Chit

<shrug>

Call him whatever you want, name-calling don't take any special talent and the lying homosexual socialist prob'ly deserves most of it.

Just don't presume to speak for others when you do so.

Birdwatcher
[Linked Image]
I really don't give a crap what other think

I grew up with Ted and you need to understand that he appealed to a small select group of Rock fans. Ted was not main stream. His select group was young tean age boys who connected to the Nugent message of getting laid. Kind of like the same group who connected with KISS but KISS had some talent where Nugent did/does not.

When Ted fell out of favor with Rock Fans he became a conservative and you guys welcomed what your conservative parents hated. Nugent is now at home with you.

See the irony?
[Linked Image]

Jordan

You have just described the dilemma that the GOP/Far Right faces and will be its undoing. It is simple, It is math, It is simple math!

Todays GOP/Far Right has alienated the female vote, latinos, blacks, asians, gays, non-hunters and hell everyone that is not old, angry and white. See my point Rob? The GOP is a dying party and will be a non-issue inside of 10 years!

I think you are a rank troll, but I will flatter you with some plain discourse.

If what you are saying is true, and to an extent, it is, then how is the Democratic party any different? The Democratic party is all about freedom when it comes to gay marriage, dope smoking and rock n' roll. When it comes to guns or choosing the curriculum of your schools locally, they are all about curtailment. How is one different from the other on anything but issues? The Republicans want to take my sinus medication away from me because some assclown might use it to make crystal. The Democrats want to take my guns because I might shoot Trayvon as he's assaulting me with the intent to kill. Both parties seem to be anti-freedom, elitist and ultimately, anti-American. Why is it that you constantly run down the Republicans and seemingly support the Democrats? This is a pro-gun site and even if the Republicans are flawed it is understandable they have a lot of support here because at worst, they are less anti-gun than the Democrats. You have your chance to explain yourself here and demonstrate your legitimacy as something other than a Communist.
See the irony?

If he's a Conservative, there is no irony, he sure as heck wouldn't be the first to change his views, most intelligent people do. Its making stupid f&cking statements as a hired speaker in public settings that's the problem.

Birdwatcher
There is very little difference between each party. Both are owned by special interest from top to bottom. The only real difference for me is the GOP is being steered by the few on the far right and lacks the courage to cast off the wing nuts because they fear being thrashed in the primary. When a wing nut from the far right thrashes the established RINO the GOP then gets thrashed in the general election by what ever nut job the DEMs put up because most of the country looks at the Tea Party candidate and just laughs.

With in the next 10 years the Far Right will have destroyed the GOP, made it a party that cannot win at the national level and the last of the so called conservatives will have died off. Your party has headed down a path which leads to a dead end, or to the end. Keep in mind that the average age of the FOX viewer is 63 years of age and the average age of the Far Right is 58. The reaper is waiting.
[Linked Image]
There is very little difference between each party. Both are owned by special interest from top to bottom. The only real difference for me is the GOP is being steered by the few on the far right and lacks the courage to cast off the wing nuts because they fear being thrashed in the primary. When a wing nut from the far right thrashes the established RINO the GOP then gets thrashed in the general election by what ever nut job the DEMs put up because most of the country looks at the Tea Party candidate and just laughs.

With in the next 10 years the Far Right will have destroyed the GOP, made it a party that cannot win at the national level and the last of the so called conservatives will have died off. Your party has headed down a path which leads to a dead end, or to the end. Keep in mind that the average age of the FOX viewer is 63 years of age and the average age of the Far Right is 58. The reaper is waiting.
The people who love liberty are generally the ones seen as extremists whether they are Democrat or Republican. Your own words brand you as anti-freedom.

Nugents words...

[/quote]

Dang he reaaaaly didn't want to go to the war did he? I had rather go to war with a slingshot and a swiss army knife than do that. Whew pungent bouquet!
The people who love liberty are generally the ones seen as extremists whether they are Democrat or Republican. Your own words brand you as anti-freedom

Don't take this the wrong way now but your description places every Jihadist Muslim in the Arab world in that category.....Are you sure about your statement?
The people who love liberty are generally the ones seen as extremists whether they are Democrat or Republican. Your own words brand you as anti-freedom

Don't take this the wrong way now but your description places every Jihadist Muslim in the Arab world in that category.....Are you sure about your statement?
I'm sure about my statement but I'm not sure about your intelligence. How many Jihadist Muslims do you reckon are registered Democrats or Republicans?
Uncle Ted just insulted.......[bleep] everywhere.

However, he is right!

I'm sure about my statement but I'm not sure about your intelligence. How many Jihadist Muslims do you reckon are registered Democrats or Republicans?

Unfortunately, there are many........in the Democratic party for sure!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

Unfortunately, there are many........in the Democratic party for sure!
Honestly, I don't think they are very well represented in either party and the point is I was speaking of United States politics and not some camel humpers from a Raghead country.

Just saying.....

The point is Larry the Cable guy is an actor and is playing a part that you are buying into...A lot like almost all of the so called conservatives and the politicians that psuedo-conservatives like the Koch brothers have bought and paid for.

You do realize that Larry the Cable Guy is a card carrying member of the liberal Screen Actors Guild don't ay?

Just saying.....
So was Ronald Reagan

I grew up with Ted and you need to understand that he appealed to a small select group of Rock fans. Ted was not main stream. His select group was young tean age boys who connected to the Nugent message of getting laid. Kind of like the same group who connected with KISS but KISS had some talent where Nugent did/does not.

When Ted fell out of favor with Rock Fans he became a conservative and you guys welcomed what your conservative parents hated. Nugent is now at home with you.

See the irony?

Which explains your infatuation with the Bieber . . .
Head into northern Idaho up around Bonners Ferry, you will find lots of interesting Conservative Christian groups who are ready to burn this country down with their extremist ideologies.

Ya don't have to have a rag on your head to be an extremist!
So was Ronald Reagan

And RR was both a DEM and a GOPer when it suited his needs. Flip Flop

Jordan

If what you are saying is true, and to an extent, it is, then how is the Democratic party any different? The Democratic party is all about freedom when it comes to gay marriage, dope smoking and rock n' roll. When it comes to guns or choosing the curriculum of your schools locally, they are all about curtailment. How is one different from the other on anything but issues? The Republicans want to take my sinus medication away from me because some assclown might use it to make crystal. The Democrats want to take my guns because I might shoot Trayvon as he's assaulting me with the intent to kill. Both parties seem to be anti-freedom, elitist and ultimately, anti-American. Why is it that you constantly run down the Republicans and seemingly support the Democrats? This is a pro-gun site and even if the Republicans are flawed it is understandable they have a lot of support here because at worst, they are less anti-gun than the Democrats. You have your chance to explain yourself here and demonstrate your legitimacy as something other than a Communist.

Come Ethan a calling someone a "communist". I think you are smarter than that, red baiting in 2014 is so out dated.
No..Ethan is right Walt (NWA) is a unashamed America hating communist. Thats why I pray that he gets to see his wife gang banged by a bunch of hood rats with AIDS. Walt hates anything about freedom, and despises individual rights. And he is more than likely a child molester masquerading as a teacher

Jordan

Come Ethan a calling someone a "communist". I think you are smarter than that, red baiting in 2014 is so out dated.
It doesn't really matter to me what you label him, he's demonstrated by his own words he is anti-freedom. Nazi's are usually associated with the Right Wing, although they are Socialists. If you'd prefer the Socialist label, we can call y'all that instead. Anti-freedom. Anti-liberty. ...anti-American.
He used to live a few miles away from me here in Michigan.A poacher and liar.

I remember seeing Willie once in the late 1970's while I was in High School. When the door to his bus opened & he and the Band started coming out of the bus, it looked like a frickin Cheech & Chong Movie. Either that, or the bus was on Fire wink

I finally lost all respect for Willie when he performed for the opening of the DNC convention several years ago.

T think you just made my point..... sort of.

The people who like his music overlook his politics, and the ones who like his politics overlook his music......... for the most part.

Neither Willie nor Nugent have swung any voters to "their side".
Thats true. You either like Brussel Sprouts, or you don't. You can't be talked into it�.
Thats true. You either like Brussel Sprouts, or you don't. You can't be talked into it�.
Ted Nugent...the Brussel Sprout of Rock and Roll.
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Gotta Love the Nuge Man!

He's Pro-2nd Amendmant!
He Love's God & America
He Doesn't do Drugs

Jordan

Calling the President a [bleep] is racist so calling Palin a whore makes all libtards misogynists?

They just spin a better story. Perception wins the game but libtards are the biggest "haters" by far but are allowed to spew without being called out.

The Republican Party is the party of pussies anymore. Liberals accusing conservatives of being racist is the pot calling the kettle black..just visit any big city with a tape recorder and if you get out alive you will clearly see who are the real racists!

The world is made up of two types..those that have used the "N" word and liars.. When I call a guy a dumb redneck, I'm not calling all white people that..that's just their way of spinning it.

A lot of people like to hate on Ted. Don't know if he did drugs. He's my wife's uncle's best friend and was best man at his wedding. He is as animated in private (maybe more so) than he is in public. All I know is that since the 1980s he has been an advocate against drugs and drinking, a staunch defender of freedom and the 2nd amendment and has an advocate for youth hunting and archery. Good enough for me.

T think you just made my point..... sort of.

The people who like his music overlook his politics, and the ones who like his politics overlook his music......... for the most part.

Neither Willie nor Nugent have swung any voters to "their side".

Both Willie and Nugent have gotten their message out to a lot of people who would otherwise never have been exposed.

How many voters is hard to say, but it is bound to be more than a few and last I checked �we didn�t have any to spare�
Originally Posted by gitem_12
No..Ethan is right Walt (NWA) is a unashamed America hating communist. Thats why I pray that he gets to see his wife gang banged by a bunch of hood rats with AIDS. Walt hates anything about freedom, and despises individual rights. And he is more than likely a child molester masquerading as a teacher

You have such a smooth touch when you type!

Have you ever thought before you type? Have I ever called your wife a name of used the "F" bomb with you or anyone else. The thing I find the most amusing with your comments is how quickly you drop into the gutter when you encounter someone who disagrees with you! It must suck to be so intimidated with me that you have to respond the way that you do.

You are a scary, angry, little old man!

Have you ever thought before you type? Have I ever called your wife a name of used the "F" bomb with you or anyone else. The thing I find the most amusing with your comments is how quickly you drop into the gutter when you encounter someone who disagrees with you! It must suck to be so intimidated with me that you have to respond the way that you do.

A: You don't intimidate me. i hate all American hating communists. If you like socialism so much. Go live in a socialist country

B: i'm 33 hardly old (oops there goes your 'all conservatives are old white men theory' )

C: i'm not angry. i just realize that you are breathing a good man's air, which someone as useless as yourself shouldn't be doing. Further, you offer no contributions to this forum, and likely to life in general. I'm just attempting to make you aware of that

ETA: i'm all for a disagreement of opinions, it's a vital part of socializing and debate is healthy. But you offer neither of those things. You come here and post your nonsense simply to irritate people. It's no secret we know you hate America and freedom, and are all for taking money from hard working people and giving it to leaches.

I respond to you the way I do because thats what you want. You want people here to be itritated and insulted. So if it's good for us, then being insulted and irritated is good for you as well. When I hit I hit to make it hurt

Only time I ever agreed with Walt�
You do realize that Zero the hero is an act don't you? He presents himself as a Christian as part of his act. He does a great job convincing you dimwits that he is a hero when he is really from Hawaii which is a strong democratic area and not in the South. PS along with his cosmetic surgery he is also fake.

Just saying.....
fixed it
Chlinstructor: I was on Ted Nugents personal escort/body guard detail before a concert he gave in Seattle back around 1970 - in stark contrast to ALL his contemporaries of which I dealt with similarly his hotel and dressing room was not LOCKED and did not smell of dope after or while he was inside them!
I made mental note of this at the time and did not find out he had MANY traditional American values for decades!
Again his personal conduct and and lack of drugged out behavior in my presence was in stark contrast to ALL his contemporaries with whom I had dealt (like SteppenWolf, Janis Joplin, James Morrison, James Brown, Grateful Dead, Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Who, The Rolling Stones and on and on!).
I agree with Ted Nugents "opinions" on hussein obama 100%!
And I admire his openess in expressing said opinions.
They may not be politically correct or politically advantageous but his complete statement was and is 100% correct.
Nuge - you go boy!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
would have preferred gitem not use the reference to Wart's wife (if he has one)

as a general rule around here, think most are pretty much in agreement to leave other's family members out of our disputes.

other than that, his assessment of Wart/nwa is spot on!

he's a scum sucking liberal POS that enjoys seeing our country run by socialists. And like every other socialist nation, destined to run the country into the ground eventually.
Calling a black president a [bleep] is dumb and racist. I cant stand the guy but it has nothing to do with race. I could go in for hours how I dislike Obama's policies and I'd never feel inclined to make a comment that could be construed as racist. I dont dislike Obama, I dislike his policy! If he was white, I'd still dislike his policy.

We have a lot of racists here, so I'm not surprised that such simple petty minds cheer such a simple petty statement.
based on what I've seen here I'd have to agree with that assessment Kevin.

I suppose one should take the high road, but it does get tiresome the hypocrisy of liberals.

they use slanderous, hateful terms to describe conservatives and act all indignant when fire brings forth fire.

so I don't believe it's just those that harbor racist tendencies that cheer the unflattering description of Obama, but those that tire of there being two sets of rules to play by.

for both sides, it's been the intended pussification of the American male no matter what color he happens to be.

we hide behind the rule of law, to allow cowardice.

you bust someone's teeth down their throat and you can be sued and jailed for responding to something they said no matter how vile or distasteful.

but oh how we celebrate free speech when liberals use catty terms to describe those that believe in fiscal responsibility and each to carry his own weight.

and yet if conservatives respond in kind, it's labeled hate speech.

the hypocrisy of liberals has no bounds or any sense of decency.

many grow tired of such.

so while you're correct that a handful here cheer any descriptive term that's derogatory of those of color

I think the majority here have just had a bellyfull of liberal hypocrisy as exemplified here by Walt/nwa and on a national level by Obama

whether it be the Trayvon Martin case, or the black uni professor complaining about the white cop

racism runs both ways, and in my observance, we've the most racist Prez I've ever seen in my lifetime

would have preferred gitem not use the reference to Wart's wife (if he has one)

as a general rule around here, think most are pretty much in agreement to leave other's family members out of our disputes.

other than that, his assessment of Wart/nwa is spot on!

he's a scum sucking liberal POS that enjoys seeing our country run by socialists. And like every other socialist nation, destined to run the country into the ground eventually.
I was under the impression that Wart was the "wife" in some sort of gay relationship. I agree though that gitem is a bad, bad boy for saying anything about Wart's gayboy husband.
Yeah there's a double standard but damn, how hard is it to predict that calling a black guy a [bleep] will sidetrack any and all valid points against his policies? There was already a sizable percentage who either believe or claim to believe that the only reason people could possibly disagree with the president is because they can't stand a black guy in the white house. Some are going to extreme lengths to find racism where there isn't any. Now there is some. How does this help?
Originally Posted by KevinGibson
Calling a black president a [bleep] is dumb and racist.....
We have a lot of racists here, so I'm not surprised that such simple petty minds cheer such a simple petty statement.

Nailed it. I despise the vitriol from both sides
Calling a black president a [bleep] is dumb and racist. I cant stand the guy but it has nothing to do with race. I could go in for hours how I dislike Obama's policies and I'd never feel inclined to make a comment that could be construed as racist. I dont dislike Obama, I dislike his policy! If he was white, I'd still dislike his policy.

If black people as a race score a standard deviation lower than whites on a standardized Intelligence test then is it racist to relate that fact? If 80% of crimes in this country are committed by a race that is roughly 15% of the population, is it racist to say so? If a full grown black man who happens to be a few months shy of his eighteenth birthday is trying to kill a smallish Hispanic guy by beating his head against the cement all the while calling him names like "cracker" and telling him he's going to die tonight, is it racist to shoot the kid? If all over the country, groups of blacks called "flash mobs" are killing white people while using racial epithets on the subjects of their ire, is it racist to report it?

If these things are racist then, yes, I am racist because sometimes I do comment on simple truths.
Wart and folks like him make it ok when .gov makes us pay their way. For them, its all about the here and now and to hell with the future of our kids and theirs, else they would look at Russia and China and see how well the working stiff has it there.

Go over there Wart, and tell the wheels to run 40 hour work weeks and provide welfare, health care, color TVs, etc and see what it gets you.

Still, [bleep] don't need the insult and Ted should have just called the o a tray tor.
Originally Posted by BlackHunter
Calling a black president a [bleep] is dumb and racist.....

Nailed it. I despise the vitriol from both sides
Nugent shouldn't have called the Resident a [bleep]. He should have called him a traitorous, commie bastard. That would have been entirely accurate and would have been no comment on his race.
agreed EE

Obama Called African Americans Mongrels?
Mongrels unite! What's good for the goose...!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151990987377297

Only time I ever agreed with Walt�

Thanks Bow!

If there is no room for civil discourse on the fire we are all in trouble. When any of us feel that it is acceptable to act like a 3rd grade brat and no ones opinion matters other than your own....well there we are.
Problem is, I remember all the 3rd grade stuff you have posted about Palin.
[Linked Image]
I like the pre-64 mo better but I've had the same model scope on my 270 Roy for 35 years or so. Elk, deer, bear, moose.

Fair enough but did I ever call her nasty names or attach her family? I think Palin is a flake but I don't use the "F" bomb.
I like the pre-64 mo better but I've had the same model scope on my 270 Roy for 35 years or so. Elk, deer, bear, moose.

That's a Sako Viken .222 Rem and a Leupold 2-7x. wink Got it today at a gun show.
Who really cares about the political opinion of an entertainer?
The weight of his opinion is equal to the weight of Britney Spears opinion.
I would rather hear from a citizen not obsessed with being in front of a camera. Or my dog.
Or anyone that is not famous for rhyming wang dang and sweet poontang.
Northwest, it took me about a minute to find this quote from you, Nov. 10, 2008.

...maybe the thug was wearing lipstick and was from Wasilla?.

And it wouldn't take long to find others. Please spare us the high road crap. No one here's buying it.

That's a Sako Viken .222 Rem and a Leupold 2-7x. wink Got it today at a gun show.

I was looking at that short action and wondering. Man that is nice. I hope it shoots well and sends some dogs straight to hell.

I even like that purple turret cover. It reminds me of good times.
P.dogs no,but coyotes and jackrabbits YES!

Friggen awesome. cool
Thanks. smile
Teds done some good stuff, but he's also bragged about bedding under aged girls. Hard to like a child molester.

You done good!

Now to get it punched to .223... wink
Had a .223 and uh don't want another one.
Uncle Ted is nothing more than a Draft dodging convicted poacher. I hate the Kenyan as much as the next guy but Ted no better than Obama---do as I say not as I do.
Calling a black president a [bleep] is dumb and racist.

By making this statement Kevin, you are associating Obama with a monkey more than that freak Nugent did.. Would be like calling me a rattlesnake and me yelling racist. Would never happen. People know it cannot be, no way genetically, but calling Obama a monkey... could they have a shared genetic trait? Hell yes, and they do.

You need to remove your Dudley Do-Right hat, get off your Obama supporter band wagon, sit back and listen to those more enlightened than yourself.
Yea, Ted has .gov trying to take our guns, has them setting up James Rosen, has the IRS investigating and shutting down conservative groups, has .gov closing people's health plans, supports B Panther voter intimidation, shuts down Keystone to help warren buffet, shuts down deep drilling in the gulf to let Soros use the platforms in water twice as deep, gives $5 billion to brazil to develop oil production for china and gives Mexico 1 billion and columbia 2 billion, and supports NS a spying on us and YGBFKM.
Originally Posted by McInnis
Northwest, it took me about a minute to find this quote from you, Nov. 10, 2008.

And it wouldn't take long to find others. Please spare us the high road crap. No one here's buying it.

Here ya go......READ!

[quote]I think Palin is a flake but I don't use the "F" bomb/quote]mb.
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by McInnis

there's those damned facts, always getting in the way of liberal hypocrisy

shove that Wart, and he's right, there's many other disparaging remarks you've made about conservative candidates.

but somehow you think since you don't use the F bomb, you should be given a free pass?

wanna see a liberal hypocrite, go look in your mirror.
Silly man! My only point is that I do not attack family or drop the "F" bomb as part of my replies. I have tosses many hand grenades at want-A-bee conservatives and will continue but my point is I don't drop into the gutter to get the job done, do you?

Please define what it means to be a conservative?
it's rare for us to attack families as well, in fact I stated I thought it poor form for gitem to wish ill upon your wife.

Lord knows if you have a wife and she's married to you, she's suffered enough already!

but there you go lying again you despicable POS (see no F bomb there) you say you don't attack families, BfreakinS

you'll cheer on the likes of Maher and Letterman that do so.

and I'm not going to reread all your posts (they've been sickening enough the first go around) but I'm pretty certain you used Palin's daughter's pregnancy as part of your poor man's Bill Maher routine.

and see you don't use the F bomb, but come to me in person and say "Silly man" to my face and see how that plays out for you.

you're gonna hang your hat on that you don't use the F bomb huh?

based on lots of your posts we're left wondering if it's cause you can't spell it.

for that high horse you like to pretend you're upon has it's legs sawed off by the many posts you've made here, most of them political posts taking potshots at conservative candidates.

no reasoning how your candidates are better for the country, because you don't have reasons, you're just for the guy that will rob Peter to pay the Pauls and Warts of our country.

so all you ever do is denounce conservative candidates, and never those "progressive" candidates that have as their only real platform "let those that work hard and educate themselves pay for our stupidity, sloth, greed and mismanagement"

but you got nailed on this one as you do on most of your posts

so you'll slither away for awhile

and then pop us someday with a bit of disparaging news or some snide remark for those that share the sentiments or political ideals of the majority that frequent here.

you're just a fly Wart, if you ain't eating feces you're bothering somebody, and that's all you try and do here, is bother folks.

I just have a character defect and really enjoy watching others and myself cram your nose into the feces you bring here.

Silly man! My only point is that I do not attack family or drop the "F" bomb as part of my replies. I have tosses many hand grenades at want-A-bee conservatives and will continue but my point is I don't drop into the gutter to get the job done, do you?

Now your a [bleep] liar! You made not so very nice comments referring to my father. Go [bleep] off ya little dick weasel. And yes I drop the f-bomb BFD!

Many things I thought you were but liar wasn't one of them until today. and no I will not dig it up for you if you wanna see it do it yourself.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Calling a black president a [bleep] is dumb and racist.

By making this statement Kevin, you are associating Obama with a monkey more than that freak Nugent did.. Would be like calling me a rattlesnake and me yelling racist. Would never happen. People know it cannot be, no way genetically, but calling Obama a monkey... could they have a shared genetic trait? Hell yes, and they do.

You need to remove your Dudley Do-Right hat, get off your Obama supporter band wagon, sit back and listen to those more enlightened than yourself.

Right is right, and that's all I'm interested in. And I'd like to see you point to ONE instance where I've been an Obama supporter. There are times I tell people who are bashing Obama that they're wrong...that's not in support of Obama (because I have no use for the man), but in support of the truth.

I try to keep the main thing the main thing. Obama's doing enough legitimate chit to ruin this country, we don't need to go making chit up just to pass the time. It's a diversion, which is just what the Obama's of the world want. They want everyone focusing on the little petty chit so they're not looking at the things that really matter.

Or maybe you think I'm an Obama supporter because I'm not a Republican.

Oh, and I have no use for racism; even if it's directed toward someone I don't like. I just can't decide if I dislike racists more than I dislike Obama. That's a tough one. I guess it's Obama, since he has the ability to mess more up...but I still think racists are worthless.
As for Ted Nugent...

I'm really not sure he's a positive thing for the 2nd Amendment. I've met him a couple of times and he's always come across as a horrendously arrogant ass. There are many things he has said that I can agree with though...but I think he's ruined his effectiveness as a public speaker through his antagonistic attitude.

So I don't like the guy, but I do often agree with what he says. Just don't care for the way he presents himself. He's kind of the anti-Piers Morgan. Arrogant, pompous, self promoting.
Meanwhile, one voice on the right is speaking out. Republican Sen. Rand Paul tweeted: "Ted Nugent's derogatory description of President Obama is offensive and has no place in politics. He should apologize."

Ted Nugent is not a politician, he's a guitar player. Meanwhile, we got Jay-Z partying in the Whitehouse almost every night. Looks like Paul has made a choice.
There YOU go again!

but there you go lying again you despicable POS (see no F bomb there) you say you don't attack families, BfreakinS

you'll cheer on the likes of Maher and Letterman that do so.

I have never attacked anyones family period! I don't watch letterman so I challenge you to find a quote where I have. As far as Maher...The guy is just funny but I don't think I have EVER attached a link where he attacks anyones families.

Keep in mind that when politicians and Preachers choose to live in a glass house they should not throw stones!

Wish your family well!

Perhaps you should tell it to him Wart.

revisionist history is also part and parcel to liberal hypocrisy

thanks for providing another example

Originally Posted by 12344mag

Now your a [bleep] liar! You made not so very nice comments referring to my father. Go [bleep] off ya little dick weasel. And yes I drop the f-bomb BFD!

Many things I thought you were but liar wasn't one of them until today. and no I will not dig it up for you if you wanna see it do it yourself.

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

I bet most people who are taking incoming mortar fire have pooped their pants.

Fair enough but did I ever call her nasty names or attach her family? I think Palin is a flake but I don't use the "F" bomb.

Unbelievable�
At least you didn�t use the �F� bomb�

Originally Posted By: northwestalaska
�Seriously Bow, do you sit in bed nights masturbating over Sarah Palin?�
�Bow: I swear, you must be thinkin' about Sister Sarah 24/7. Does another thought ever enter your head? Is your bedroom festooned with Sarah in a bikini posters?�
Originally Posted by whelennut

A true hero! grin

Sycamore

I bet most people who are taking incoming mortar fire have pooped their pants.

On purpose?

Sycamore
It looks like Mr. Nugent has hit the wall....

Ted Nugent apologizes to Obama

In his apology, Nugent appeared to regret more the fact that his language has been tied to Republican politicians from his state, such as Abbott, Gov. Rick Perry, and Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I apologize for using the term," he said. "I will try to elevate my vernacular to the level of those great men that I'm learning from in the world of politics."

Later on in the interview�after some people on Twitter argued Nugent's comments weren't a real apology�Ferguson asked Nugent if he was directly apologizing to the President for the comments.

"Yes," Nugent replied.

It appears that Teddy is as welcome as a rash. So tell me again how Nugent calls it the way he sees it?
It appears that Teddy is as welcome as a rash.

It appears you and Ted have a lot in common.
On purpose?

Of course not ya loser lib; but it is the libs that practice putting "stuff" in their butts. smile
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Meanwhile, one voice on the right is speaking out. Republican Sen. Rand Paul tweeted: "Ted Nugent's derogatory description of President Obama is offensive and has no place in politics. He should apologize."

Ted Nugent is not a politician, he's a guitar player. Meanwhile, we got Jay-Z partying in the Whitehouse almost every night. Looks like Paul has made a choice.

Itppowell! THAT'S Not My Quote. Evidently, you edited that out of some other OP that answerd & quoted another statement of mine! Easy to do when their are multiple quotes. Be more Carefull with your quote editing in the future, please. I'm more than happy to own any quote I make on here, but not some other Members quote. Just Sayin.

I wasn't Offended by ANYTHING Ted Nugent said!
And I started This shiitstorm by posting Ted's Statement, and I started this frickin thread.

Mainly because I get so tired of all the PC Bullshiit, and get sick & tired of everyone not being able to say exactly what they think without be called a fuggin Racist.
Personally, I don't give a SHIITT if any one calls me a Racist! I've got several black friends that I grew up with & still hunt and fish with. They would be the first to tell you that I am far from being a Racist.

If the Nuge wants to call the POTUS a fuggin [bleep], or a Monkey, I'll defend his First Amendment Rights, same as I would anyone else's Right to Free Speech. And if he wants to call a spade a spade, so be it.
IMO, One of the main reasons that Obama got elected twice, lies in the fact that his opponents were too afraid to say anything about him, for the fear of being called a Racist!
Sorry, not to imply that you said it, but it was quoted from the link in your original post.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Sorry, not to imply that you said it, but it was quoted from the link in your original post.

No biggie. I knew that you didn't do it on purpose. I've done the same thing before, too.

I sure as heck didn't expect this to last for 27 pages cool
© 24hourcampfire