Home
One loves, and is truly passionate about the welfare of his country.
yep and one is a spineless ass
Originally Posted by eh76
yep and one is a spineless ass

Are you sure? 'Cause I heard that one was a "subhuman mongrel"....but since an "ass" is a demo-
donkey I guess that could be true as well....
I don't know, I'm kinda' thinking they're both passionate about the SAME country.
One is pragmatic, the other believes his own propaganda.
http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html
I read somewhere that one of them was a chump.... or was that a [bleep]?
Obama can at least smile?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Which one? Obama is just jealous that he cant be the oppressive prik that Putin is. And Putin is jealous that he can't spy on his people as efficiently as Obama does. I'm sure both think they're patriots, but they're usurpers of freedom and liberty; I don't have a bit of use for either of them.

That link was very informative and well done. My point is that Putin loves his country, and bammy hates America because he is not a natural born American. He has not emotional ties nor any loyalty. He is an impostor.
One has two balls . . .
Whilst I understand the need to disparage politicians (we do a lot of that here), it would be interesting to be privy to the reasoning behind the foreign affairs decisions that your Government makes.

I pray that each decision is a result of meticulous effort on the part of dedicated security personnel, instead of a hodgepodge of keystone cop knee-jerk half-arsed reactions to situations beyond the ken of some political appointee.

For what you buggers do affects me and mine.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Well, both are self serving politicians who have made it to the top of their respective countries.

One really is a communist who would like to see Russia defeat the US.

The other is accused of that on the 24 Hr Campfire every day.

Sycamore
Originally Posted by Mr_Saw
I don't know, I'm kinda' thinking they're both passionate about the SAME country.

The only thing obama is passionate about is himself.

Originally Posted by selmer

Yah just before he stabs someone in the back or more likely has someone else do his dirty work for him. He isn't much of a man.
Originally Posted by selmer

You just don't see it as Putin is laughing outta his azz at the weakness displayed by Bammy. Keep your eye on the Ukraine to see more.
One really is a communist who would like to see Russia defeat the US.

In what, hockey?
And Obama has a 'beard'.
© 24hourcampfire