Home
"It is the service you are not obliged to give that people value most." ~J.C. Penney

Posted the above in another thread and thought I would share this with everyone. I run a one-man customer service operation and I know a thing or two about CS. When I have a great experience with a company, I like to share.

Back at the end of December I ordered from www.dorcousa.com for the first time. Only spent about $20 including shipping. Got a new razor handle and 10 6-blade cartridge heads. Been shaving with them since. Only on my third cartridge head. Shave is good, not any better or worse than the Mach 5 thing, but the heads are like 1/3 the cost.

Two days ago I got a package from dorcousa.com. I opened it frantically thinking I had somehow mistakenly signed up for a recurring order or something. NOPE! Got a hand written letter from the president of the company thanking me for my business. Also included was a new razor handle and 2 heads, same type as I ordered 2 months ago, along with a $5 gift card.

Now that is customer service! I try to do the same for users of our mobile app if I find out where they live. Just surprise them with a note saying thanks for using the app and here are some ***** branded goodies for you. And our app is free. That's how I roll.

I to, ordered from them in early jan ....they sent 2 paks of extra 6 blade heads and some tube shave cream with my order...I let them know I got extra....>said keep it! good folks! "i'll b back"
© 24hourcampfire