Home
too funny

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18...zach-galifianakis-president-barack-obama
I would have problems voting for any black man for president. Their values differ from mine; and I don't think they can overcome racism.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I would have problems voting for any black man for president. Their values differ from mine; and I don't think they can overcome BEING RACISTS.
FIXED IT. wink
chit i thought it was gonna be an actor but it is the dumb arse.....seriously this is what he spends his time on? no wonder he chose a drunk to be the ambassador for China.....
With all the problems in the world that he's supposed to have his finger on the pulse of, he does this. The man is an embarrassment to the country. Anyone who voted for him and still supports him are simply enemies of common sense.

I would have problems voting for any black man for president. Their values differ from mine; and I don't think they can overcome racism.

I wouldn't have problem voting for Dr. Ben Carson, if he was inclined to run for president, but it doesn't sound like it is something that will happen.

Tim
Nothing but Obamacare propaganda, along with it not being presidential and degrading to the office.

I wouldn't have problem voting for Dr. Ben Carson, if he was inclined to run for president, but it doesn't sound like it is something that will happen.

He's just an out of touch city boy with no understanding of what a gun is. He may be a nice guy, kinda like romney, but we can do better.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ontrol_it_depends_on_where_you_live.html
Ben Carson Allen West
Carson is too damned honest to be a politician at any level for any party.
West would do in a pinch, but of course he bit the hand that put him in office when he called the Tea Party schizophrenic.

His pigford votes giving billions to "black farmers" is still a big question mark for me

Some Republicans are so desperate to counter the Democrats' spurious charges of racism that they are equally desperate to color coordinate they their candidates.

Picking a POTUS should be given more thought than picking pair of socks.
Originally Posted by Rovering
Some Republicans are so desperate to counter the Democrats' spurious charges of racism that they are equally desperate to color coordinate they their candidates.

Picking a POTUS should be given more thought than picking pair of socks.

Unfortunately, it is often given far less thought. Many (most?) simply look for a letter following the last name and vote only for that and nothing more.
How many hits did the prez get for that interview? The ACA is the big winner. Smart man that prez!
You really are here just to troll, nwa. What a poor, pathetic, miserable existence you must have.
Originally Posted by Glock2240

Tim

I wouldn't have a problem voting for Allen West either. Hell, Herman Cain was my choice in 2012 until the propaganda corps smeared him. All these men seem to represent my values just fine.
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
How many hits did the prez get for that interview? The ACA is the big winner. Smart man that prez!

When it comes to leadership ability and making wise and principled decisions that are good for this country, he is about as smart as a box of rocks - and is proving that every day. And, his ethical/moral quotient has proven to be lower than rocks. What a disgrace.

Do you think your values differ much from the values of Allen West.

The big winner declared by the biggest loser! Give it up Walt, 4ager only has 339 posts and he has your azz nailed to a tee. you don't fool anybody here your just a giant a azz and everyone knows it.

According to the numbers, he got about 25% of the "hits" Justin Beiber got on the same show. But I'm sure you won't let facts stop you, they never have in the past.
© 24hourcampfire