Home
The title says it all
Vote here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2014/03/should_oregon_ban_the_use_of_l.html
Running 51% no right now.

Ed
When I voted a few hours ago it was 53% YES
It's right close to 52% no. Just voted.
About 52% no to 48% yes right now.
just voted
Originally Posted by Snyper
When I voted a few hours ago it was 53% YES

just voted 52.06% no.
I voted NO - even though it might free up some more .22lr for me. That's just how I am. wink
It would make more sense to me, to just ban stupidity
A dishearteningly close vote.
Too dang close, this lead ban stuff is insidious, the thing that bothers me is shooters should know better, but the tyrants know how to push the right buttons and get our side to support them.
Anti's using every trick they know of to kill you owning guns. Second choice is just to kill all gun owners that is what registration is all about.

Seriously you guys don't seem to be working at this very hard? Maybe its time to get the lead out of your ass?

[Linked Image]

This is too close to keep a blue state like Oregun from running with it.
It appears you can vote more the once in this poll.

I wish Oregon would win her independence....along with Cali & New York.
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

I wish Oregon would win her independence....along with Cali & New York.

Commies figure what is good enough for them is good enough to force down your throat.

But how did you leave out Connecticut?
While you're there voting, note the sidebar box directly to the right of the poll. Read the 1st article about global warming alarmist warning failing to occur.
Jesus H! Where does all this stupidity come from? Ok, done ranting, now I'll go vote....
Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
No 55.32% (915 votes)

Yes 44.68% (739 votes)

Total Votes: 1,654
If they passed a law I find it humorus Nosler will be producing ammo in their plant in Bend they cannot even sell to the people who live in oregon.
If you read the article this is no more than another limp wristed effort by Kaliforiastan to push there lefty agenda on neighboring states.
Originally Posted by 79S
If they passed a law I find it humorus Nosler will be producing ammo in their plant in Bend they cannot even sell to the people who live in oregon.

Colorado thought the same thing about Magpul until they moved
56.49% No.
they can switch over to depleated uranium
[Linked Image]

Contact more people time to plant a couple boots between their front pockets.
I'm guessing that 95% of the yes's come from the northern 1/3 of I-5.
I live in Springfield, "that" part of the state. I voted no and the "no" vote then was 64%.

Charlie
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm guessing that 95% of the yes's come from the northern 1/3 of I-5.

My guess is they're coming from The Fire
Just voted for you guys
Hopefully they will not screw you like they screwed us.
What I wish we could ban in this state is Demo-RATS....

they are the ones that keep coming up with most of this stupid crap....

99% of the yes votes I am sure are from Potland, Salem and Eugene, and a few scattered ones from Bend and Asshland...

11:37 and my NO vote, 68.06% were against it...

Me and Chas05 tho are so far the only Oregon Campfire residents actually potentially affected by this 'bright idea' from our leftist liberals...
Whiney, limp, and kinda' half azzed post, this.

Some reason that this defeatist horsechit is so GODDAM popular on the West Coast,...?

Grow a pair,....quit acting like a Girl Scout Troop.

If that's not feasible, at least bring some cookies.

© 24hourcampfire